• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Azure Dreams (GBC)

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Anyone heard of this game? its very addictive and it kills time.
    Azure_Dreams_GBC_ScreenShot4.jpg

azdreamsinfoctr.gif

Azure_Dreams_GBC_ScreenShot3.jpg

This game is sort of like a mixture of pokemon and zelda. Has the zelda battle system...well most of it. and you hatch eggs and raise monsters and whatnot, one of my favorite rpgs.
    Got this Storyline (not by me):

Storyline:
    Monsbaiya is a town filled with monster hunters that are constantly drawn to the nearby Monster Tower. They want to find the secrets and perhaps treasure that lie inside. They also know that a feat that great will not go unrecognized. Kou knows well that the tower holds peril. He lost his father to it. Years ago his father left to search the giant building. He never returned. He was presumed dead. His family had to move on with their life. Now Kou is fifteen and old enough to go to the tower himself. He decides to go and either avenge his father's death, or find him still alive.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I've played the one for PSX before. It really didn't appeal too much to me, to be honest. You basically were in this town and went through this tower with your friend, Kewnie, and along the way you get other monsters to join you. Then there were dating elements too.

I didn't like going back down to Level 1 when you exit the tower though.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    yeah thats what sucks about it, itd be better if you went on an adventure instead of a tower

Back