• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of other legendaries will you expect?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    It seems that today's legendaries are quite godly, and it seems that the legends of each generation seem to have a higher role in the universe than the previous generation. But now that we reached god-like pokemon, what do you think can be beyond that? What exciting legendaries do you think would be in the next generation?

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Well, Arceus is already the "god" of Pokemon.

Pokedex Entries
    Pearl-"It is told in mythology that this Pokémon was born before the universe even existed."
    Diamond-"It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms."

It'll be weird if they make a god of a god... lol. I would want Nintendo to make more normal pokemon instead of legendaries, or if they will make more legendaries, they shouldn't be more powerful than Arceus.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Well, Arceus is already the "god" of Pokemon.

Pokedex Entries
    Pearl-"It is told in mythology that this Pokémon was born before the universe even existed."
    Diamond-"It is described in mythology as the Pokémon that shaped the universe with its 1,000 arms."

It'll be weird if they make a god of a god... lol. I would want Nintendo to make more normal pokemon instead of legendaries, or if they will make more legendaries, they shouldn't be more powerful than Arceus.

There could still be some sort of Pokémon that fall along the lines as "king" though, like the Greek god Zeus, who was known as the King of Gods. Most Pokémon ideas have a specific origin on how they were created an inspired, so I don't find a god of a god(s) Pokémon to be unusual at all.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • What kind of other legendaries will you expect?

This, should be legendary.

I think that they should create Arceus's pawns, or the evil Arceus or something.

The sun and the Moon arent planets O_o;;;;

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    They'll probably go into some sort of stage where they just merge two animals together and call it a legendary so prepare for a sand paper dolphin (water ground type) called sandphin who is the master of the desert and responsible for drought, that actually wouldn't be THAT bad XD

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Arceus isn't the "god" of pokemons. Legendaries like Lugia(Water), Ho-oh(Sun), Groudon(Earth), Kyogre(Water), Rayquaza(Sky and Atmosphere), Palkia(Space), Dialga(Time), Giratina(Netherworld), Darkrai(New moon), Cressellia(Full moon), Uxie(Knowlege), Azelf(Willpower), Mesprit(Emotions) are considered "god" themselves because of their elemental powers. To me, Arceus just the controller of the Legendaries.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'm not going to get into the Arcues thing again, I already did a long post about that in a different thread >.<

I'd like to see some sort of "Illusion" or "Dream" classified legendary.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Assuming the legendary amount for each generation is doubled each generation (I'm not even kidding), there will be about 22 Legends on it's way on the next Generation o_o Plz m4k3 a pur3 dr4g0n 7yp3 f0r 0nc3!!1

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • A type for a legendary that I would find interesting is a bug-type. I'm thinking on how that will be pulled off.

Arceus with Insect Plate

Well, a Bug type doesn't have to be small, so if they did do one, I would think it would look like an oversized worm of some sort.

Years
  • A bug, fighting or poison type legendary. We haven't had those yet,and if you're talking about Arceus, most people consider him as normal type. Furthermore a bug legendary would be good to counter the Psychic trio, and Celebi, and Darkrai, and Giratina. A fighting legendary can be used to counter Regigigas. And Poison ones can be used to counter Shaymin.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • im expecting a "GOD" type pokemon thats stupid but think about it......
    and other one is a "Cyber-Virus" Type Pokemon i know thats stupid but think about it....
    a god of a god hmmmm its dum but imagine.. we know arceus is the god but there is one that is more stronger.... GOD + Cyber-Virus Type = acts like mew, a strength like arceus, a brain and body like mewtwo and a heart of Ash...... wow a perfect pokemon to be a god of all god....

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    I think a legendary bug pokemon would be a sort of a spider or prayinh mantis, but larger and more detailed like palkia rather than ariados and scyther

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    A bug type would be cool but what exactly is the king of the bugs? I've had it with Butterflys and Bees there are millions of bugs why not have a sort of Scyther/Heracross thing, so fast but useful and interesting, i guess people are more into dragons than bugs

Back