• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Gear Solid: Digital DNA

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    Okay, so this is a Role Play and its about Metal Gear Solid. State your character and stuff. We will build on the story line as we go along, but the basic storyline is: There is a new prodotype metal gear using human DNA and stuff. Here is my character: (We need a Snake and Otacon (no Raiden forn the game yet))

Name: Goten
    Code Name: Raiden
    Frequency: 141.28
    Description: Long brown hair and wearing a sneaking suit. An Open person.

Okay, well start as soon as we have at least one more main character (Good or Bad)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    WOW!! I LOVE METAL GEAR!!

Name: David
    Code Name: Solid Snake
    Frequency:150.69
    Description: Brown hair and wearing a sneaking suit

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    So your THE solid snake ? :P XD Okay, we shall start once we have one more character, and i will start it.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    XD Yes! I am THE Solid Snake! XD hmm...i should be pretty good in the RP cause i'm the #1 Metal Gear fan! XD I know all of the guns they use in Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2. XP

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    I know alot of them, M9, Socom, M4, Famas, Nakita, PSG - 1, PSG-t XD :P (Desert Egle (although you cant use it.). Okay, we need that one more evil character then we can start in the triditional way: under water, sneak and lift, with a little twist. XD :P

Back