PDA

View Full Version : Type of school you attend?

BeachBoy
February 1st, 2008, 12:43 PM
Well I've been wondering what kind of school the Pokecommunity goes to...you can say want you like/dislike about it too... And after some talk on DCC(daily chit chat) I found someone who was online, so I wonder who goes were...

Public
Private
Online/virtual
Home
Not in school
other...As for me, this being my first year in Florida i'm trying out Online virtual school, I kinda like the flexible schedule, but social life is now meh. I like it, but definitly going to public school next year. The Pokecommunity seems to be a public one (saying this befor voting) and I think that is true, As around 3 o'clock it seems PC gets more traffic...maybe not really sure.

So what type of school do you attend?

Also, I am not sure wether this has been posted befor, hopefully not.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 1st, 2008, 12:45 PM
I go to a public school...

Virtual Chatot
February 1st, 2008, 12:55 PM
Christian Private

One positive side, hardly any homework

Wish
February 1st, 2008, 01:00 PM
I have always gone to a Catholic, Private school all my life.

Went
February 1st, 2008, 01:03 PM
I have gone to a secular private school for 12 years now. The rate of people who enter the university is the 100% of the people who pass year 12, so is a guarantee. But it's so effing hard... >_>

Tr@ce
February 1st, 2008, 01:14 PM
I've been going to a public school for most my life. My parents regret taking me out of the old private catholic school I used to go to... >_>

Azonic
February 1st, 2008, 01:16 PM
Public School ... I guess :/

Super Smash Kid
February 1st, 2008, 01:25 PM
I go to a public middle school.

Zerrah.
February 1st, 2008, 01:39 PM
I go to a public school. I don't like it very much, because the teachers don't care about us at all. There are about 1000 students that attend there, and that is only sophmore through seniors. The freshmen are moving up next year so there will be about 1300 to 1500 people. People say that the school I go to is the largest in the state, but there is not much room left. The fight for chairs at lunch still rages on!!!!!!

Sammi
February 1st, 2008, 01:55 PM
I attend a public university. I've always been in public schools. Doesn't bother me a bit.

Midnight Beat
February 1st, 2008, 03:14 PM
I've always been in public school. I'm not sure I would even want to go to private school. The only thing that would pull me to it would be the no standardized testing thing.

Rebellious Treecko
February 1st, 2008, 03:23 PM
I went to a public school up until 6th grade, then I was homeschooled for 7th and 8th. I was forced to go back to public school for 9th grade, and that's what kind of school I go to now.

angelsavoir
February 1st, 2008, 03:54 PM
I go to a catholic school. But I was homeschooled for a year in grade 6.

Cassino
February 1st, 2008, 05:21 PM
Private, Catholic, special needs secondary boarding & day school.

It's quite a lot of things. xD

Chikara
February 1st, 2008, 06:19 PM
Private/Special Needs.

I don't NEED the special needs part, I'm only there because I'm no good at math T-T

Akio123
February 1st, 2008, 06:40 PM
Sadly I go to a conservative Catholic rich boy prep school.

Chibi-chan
February 1st, 2008, 07:08 PM
Private Catholic College Prep.
I'm not even Catholic...@_@
I've only been to a public school for half a year in elementary, and I felt so out of place I almost went into depression.
I could never go back to a public school.

Gerri Shin
February 1st, 2008, 07:30 PM
preschool - 11th grade I went to an awesome little private school
12th grade year ^ school got shut down by a ___hole who embezzled funds out of there and so I attended the local highschool where my class size jumped from 9 to 600.

Now I attend online training classes specifically for Graphic design.

Ayano Katagiri
February 1st, 2008, 11:21 PM
I've attended a private high school for the past three years... fourth year there now and only one more to go after this one. It's alright I guess, but not really that different to public schooling from what I can tell. Except for maybe the classes.

RYOUKI
February 2nd, 2008, 01:31 AM
I'm at Private Catholic, until 7th Grade, Then gone to Private. Nothing especial 'bout it though.

Twinx
February 2nd, 2008, 01:38 AM
I've attended a catholic private school all my life. Wasn't really very conservative which is good.

Now, I attend a private university although I wanted to go to a public one but it's hard to get accepted in one here...

Zanacross
February 2nd, 2008, 03:31 AM
I go to a public school which I dislike. To many bully's.
But its a big school and I have lots of friends. I know alot of people who are home schooled with not many friends.

So I consider myself pretty lucky

Tré
February 2nd, 2008, 03:35 AM
i study on a catholic private university school. im goin 10 years on that school. first there was 2 rooms then now a thousands of them now...

Karonte
February 2nd, 2008, 07:43 AM
I go to a public school..

The Real AAA
February 2nd, 2008, 09:53 AM
public school! becuz i like it there!

Cassino
February 2nd, 2008, 03:44 PM
Hmm, anyone, what's a prep school? I see mention of it here but it means nothing to me right now...

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Public school. Though I have attended private schools before.

Sorano
February 2nd, 2008, 05:33 PM
I've attended public schools all my life. I can't really say I care what kind of school I go to, since all of them suck anyway. :x

Idiot!
February 2nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Public all the way from day one and I hate it.

Olz.
February 3rd, 2008, 12:28 AM
Public school... :( I want to be home tutored..

Sheena--Fujibayashi
February 3rd, 2008, 07:45 AM
Every school I`ve been to has been Catholic. But just recently I`ve moved to an Alternative school that has like... four people in my class, including me, five. Yes, schools like this to excist.

GreenStorm
February 3rd, 2008, 08:07 AM
Public school. Never attended any other.

Tangerine Fox
February 3rd, 2008, 05:22 PM
Fulltime online student for three and a half years. Been homeschooled for 11 and a half years.

I reject your conventional education and substitute my own. >O

A bad immune system as a kid, royally mucked up schools, and several other reasons to taste. Thus is the recipe for my schooling. Yippy.

B-Baller
February 3rd, 2008, 05:42 PM
I go to a private Catholic all-boys college. I'm not entirely sure about that, but it's definitely a Catholic all-boys school. But it's expensive, so it's private. I think.

Razer302
February 4th, 2008, 01:16 AM
I go to a public school. It isn't a good one either.

Zorua
February 4th, 2008, 02:10 AM
I go to a horrible public school.

BakingBluePotatoe
February 5th, 2008, 01:04 AM
the worst public school on the planet... THEY NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR TWO BLOODY SECONDS >.>

and no, I'm not BRitish, I live in the US xDD

EDIT: oh and, Hotaru Suzume, Prep Schools prepare you for collage, so they're like, after high-school but before collage. like, a Pre-Collage kind of thing. or so my dad says <<.>>=<<.>>

EDIT AGAIN: oh yeah.. I also went to a private school until 5th grade, where I begged to try public schools @_@

looking back on it, I think I might have been better of in the private school for middle school... gawd, I hate my middle school! >.<

the school I went to in 5th grade was okay though :p

Lil-Dill
February 6th, 2008, 06:25 PM
I go to a private school. My last year at the crappiest school out of grade 8 then Im on to high school which will be a public one and its really good. 3rd best high school in Toronto. And its I think 5th biggest. ^^

Haruki
February 8th, 2008, 12:15 AM
since ive moved so many times around the US ive been to both Private school and highschool and even almost went to a Catholic school O.o
i kinda liked the private school more mostly due to the catered meals, now THOSE were delicious! and you kinda got used to wearing a school uniform after a while

Sanctuary
February 8th, 2008, 06:09 AM
I go to a Catholic school, since other schools are really scary with all those rebels. XD
Well, not really, I was sort of forced to go to a private school, and plus my mum is quite religious, so I have to go, but I'm quite happy where I am now.

charizard_maa
February 9th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I attend a state funded university. It is ok. Not the best but it is second best university in town. So it is all good. To some degree.

pokejungle
February 9th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I go to a public charter school.

It has a bit different learning methods. In my case I have my credits for high school and wanted to do all the rest of my senior year as independent study.

Saryka
February 9th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Catholic. We wear uniforms. And they're so... blah. D:

Lilith
February 9th, 2008, 08:05 PM
Mine's public but it's more of a college prep school.

Hmm, anyone, what's a prep school? I see mention of it here but it means nothing to me right now...
It's just a harder school that prepares you for college and you can earn college credits there.. You can usually only be permitted in if you had high exam scores or grades. Usually though, someone of the "prep" status in a regular public high school is rich/snobby/pretty. D:

My school is such a challenge and the work is too stressful but the environment there is wonderful.. Everyone is nice and it's lenient on dress code, w00t. If I went to my brother's school, I wouldn't ever get any friends. D8

Kyoko
February 10th, 2008, 04:35 PM
I've attended public schools all my life and I like them :3 However my school is called a prep school, but not in the college prep way :< The majority of the students in my school come from pretty wealthy families.

I still like it though~

michaelnorth
October 14th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Hi! I'm a newbie here, i hope this will be a good start for me, I choose this site because i'm always a fan of pokemon. Right now, I'm looking for a quality online education. Does anyone has suggestions?

daigonite
October 14th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Public schools. I'm even in community college lolol

Sammi
October 14th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I understand your curiosity but you bumped a thread over three years old. Please don't. :(

*closed*