• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Ash--Ketchum

Trainer
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    Hello everyone my name is Sam. I'm a great Ash fan and i hope all my friends that i will make on this forum are aswell. I found this forum by accident because i was just surfing the internet. So hello everyone i hope to be a great asset to these forums

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey Sam, Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Go check and read the rules.

Then have a flippin blast! ;)

Ash--Ketchum

Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    Hey Sam, Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Go check and read the rules.

Then have a flippin blast! ;)
    Thanks for telling me that. The rules sure are long but they're easy to learn and understand so i should be able to cope. I'm going to try and have a great Blast :)

Ash--Ketchum

Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    Thanks She-Elf for the post, i've made quite a lot of progress on these forums, 12 posts already what a record :). You guys are all so nice and awesomely cool and i wish i could repay you guys back too bad im not gonna.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay here as its really fun here. Ive been here for 2 years I think....or was it one...iunno, but enjoy your time here and if you need anything just PM me.
    Have fun.

Lil-Dill

Ash--Ketchum

Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    Hi, welcome to the PC :D I hope you will enjoy your time here ^^
    Thanks i am enjoying my time here and i am having fun.

hi enjoy your stay at pc and follow the rules
    Yup i will enjoy myself and follow the rules :)

Hey, welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay here as its really fun here. Ive been here for 2 years I think....or was it one...iunno, but enjoy your time here and if you need anything just PM me.
    Have fun.

Lil-Dill
    Thanks, i will put you to that, and i've been here for over 2 days so ha, beat you lol.

No way, Ash is here!

Can I have your Chimchar?! lol

Welcome! PM me if you would like to be friends!
    Never i wuv my chimchar thanks and i will pm you because i would like to be friends

welcome read the rules and you enjoy the life again
    Woohoo i will. Yay i will enjoy my 25th life, i mean 26th XD

Back