• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you chew your DS Pen/Stylus?

Do you chew your DS Pen/Stylus?

• Total voters

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
  • Hehe! I chew mine. Its anoying really, my mums feb up of it. So she stopped buying me them :'( Oh well.

How about you?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • OMG, my mom hates it when I do that too...

I chew it like all the time :P I know it may be wierd but it's like an addiction when my nerves are haywire during battle :D

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I don't really Chew on it more like lightly nibble, it is kind, but it has yet to make any stylus I use unusable.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Haha, silly thread. Yea, I nibble on mine all the time haha.. But at first, I chewed on the back where the little clip-type thing is on my DS Lite Stylus, and then it broke in-ward. So now it falls out all the time. I need to go buy more haha..

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Me: First person who doesn't eat their stylus to post here.

Well of course you live in a fridge :P

I dont "eat" it. Recently mine have broken from nervous chewwing so Im slowing down, and probably will stop the addiction.

I really just used to only hold them in my mouth, as I really didnt like it elsewhere... then chewwin, then just nervous chewwin during battle, now slowing that down as my mom wont by me more, and I dont feel like buying more :/

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Nope, I don't chew on my stylus, that would drive me crazy because if my DS or stylus or anything of mine really even has a scratch on it, it will drive me crazy for the rest of my life. D:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Ewww... XD
    I don't chew it, I have always never chew anything like that... even pencils at a younger age.

My stylus is already pretty wasted as it is. Chewing would kill it even more.
    The most I do is hold it in my mouth temporarily when I need to use both hands for the game.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    i hold it in my mouth....but dont chew it...

i have no where to pt it while playing on my ds.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I chew on mine insanely. xD It's a VERY hard habit to stop. When I'm not using my stylus, I still chew on it. One of these days, I'll end up devouring it. xD

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • I've never had a chewing habit. (Thank goodness)
    I always put the stylus in the back pocket of my DS...

It'd be kinda hard to draw things on the DS with the stylus in your mouth. ><

Back