• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Taking Requests! (again!)

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
  • Yep! Back in action! I'll take requests for:

Custom Trainer Sprites
    Trainer Recolored
    Trainer Fusions
    Pok?morphs
    Pok?mon Fusions
    Pok?mon Recoloring
    In-game pics

If you want an example of my work PM me with one of the above things as a title and I'll show you one.

If you request one, it's yours. You don't have to give me credit on anything.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Here:
    pokmorph1.gif

It looks kinda wierd, since I couldn't delete the arms. I used your sprite of you, since you didn't say which sprite to use.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Ok if you can or if you will you see my avatar i want that into pokemon ruby and sapphire walking graphics if you cant do can you point me to someone that can i need this custom sprite.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • And you shouldn't either. >>;;

Think you could attach some more examples?

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • I shouldn't? O.o Goten_Shy said I could take request if I used the right font, but my blank trainer card is messed up, and I forgon which font he said to use.. >.>
    Anyway, Raquaza_Champion, here's yours:
    Guy.gif

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Hmm not the whole thing of what i expected this is good yet not good enough i dont really mind i can always try doing this myself so you dont have to redo it but see i want this to be almost exact like my avatars like the 2 long hairs out the scarf rapped his neck in that fashion it is the bracelet on his arms and his elf ears i might be expecting to much like i said but i really want what i expected.

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • You think you'd be able to do a Custom Sprite of Ikki (Medabots)?

If you need a pic just tell me.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • hay can you do some ingame sprites of these two

blitz_gymleadera.bmp
    and
    azz_gym_leader.bmp
    i also have some smaller sprites here if u want to see them but there not really sutable for pokemon

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • hay can you do some ingame sprites of these two

blitz_gymleadera.bmp
    and
    azz_gym_leader.bmp
    i also have some smaller sprites here if u want to see them but there not really sutable for pokemon
    charecters2.bmp
    itz the 1st two not the last two

the ones that look most like the big sprites

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Raquaza_Champion- I'm sorry, I realized it wasn't finished after the post. >.> I'll try and fix it soon.

Zero- I don't watch Medabots anymore, I'll try and find a pic on Google or something, but I'll let you know. ^^

blitzballchamp- Okay, but don't double post.

Zeo

Moron
    Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    Zero- I don't watch Medabots anymore, I'll try and find a pic on Google or something, but I'll let you know. ^^.

It's Zeo

thanks in advance, Mate

Back