• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The [NEW] New Users Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • NEW USERS HANGOUT
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay, once again... the old thread was getting way too old and cluttered.
    So, here's how this works. This is a thread where new members can post to be greeted by other members and possibly make some friends. :3 Asking simple questions is also allowed, as there are many members here that would gladly help you out.

Before posting, please take a look at the following links. You'll most likely be able to find your answers here:
    Pokémon Community Rules
    General Forum FAQ

Happy posting♥

Last edited:

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
  • i was wondering why i can't have a custom sig picture bigger than 19.5mb. do i need more posts or something?

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    hi, I'm new too but i already know all the ropes because i hang out on serebii.net forums ...pokecommunity is nice too.

Years
  • i was wondering why i can't have a custom sig picture bigger than 19.5mb. do i need more posts or something?
    You mean 19.5kb, right?
    Posting more is not going to increase the size. You don't have to upload custom images that way. Simply upload them on Photobucket, Imageshack or any other image hosting service first and you'll be able to use bigger images.

Also, welcome to all the other new members, be sure to enjoy your time here :)

Ciira

I ish sexy. :3
    Years
  • Hi, =)

I'm new, and I'm looking for some friends. Seeing as I'm not a n00b, it shouldn't be too hard, should it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Hi, =)

I'm new, and I'm looking for some friends. Seeing as I'm not a n00b, it shouldn't be too hard, should it?

Hello, thought you could get away with using our old forum's name hm?

Lol, just kidding, Pikahero, next time ask James or me.

;) Welcome, I'll mentally add you as a friend.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Thanks for the point in the right direction Skittles, I appreciate it. Obviously this forum has a nice welcoming committee. See you around the forum.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Man, did we have one of these back in the day when I joined? Guess I wouldn't know though, since I never made an intro either, just started posting everywhere. x3

And yes applejuice, if you need any help, go ahead and ask.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back