• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Trustworthy People to trade please!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Well I have a syther, Haunter and Ryhdon but I need to trade to evolve...I'm looking for someone who wont Steal them but trade them back to me and I'll give yours back. please

2B a master

retired trainer
    Years
  • [edit] Steps
    1. Fly to Jubilife City.
    2. Login to the GTS.
    3. Deposit a Pokemon that evolves with trade.
    4. Exit after depositing.
    5. Fly somewhere, and do something for at least 10 to 20 minutes.
    6. Fly back to Jubilife City.
    7. Login to the GTS again.
    8. Press summary.
    9. Press a on summary page, and press take back.
    10. If it worked, after it says ________ was taken out, it should go to evolution page.
    [edit] Tips
    • When you fly away, fly far away (one choice is Victory Road) go through a door and run around, then exit and fly back.
    [edit] Warnings
    • Your Pokemon will not gain boosted exp. points
    • Some one could trade for the pokemon you've put up for trade. To prevent this request in return for your pokemon a lvl 9 or below Infernape or anything that can't be obtained at low levels.
    • Do NOT ask for a lvl 9 below mew, there is a way to bypass this using an action replay

Gyoka

Metamaster - Lvl 1 Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I could trade you. I need to evolve a haunter and Graveler myself.

2B a master

retired trainer
    Years
  • I think this is the real way. I remember doing this before.

Trade evolution glitch

There is a glitch with the GTS that allows Pokémon to evolve by being traded, but without actually trading them. Players must first place a Pokémon that evolves by trading it (with the correct held item, like Metal Coat for Scyther or Electirizer for Electabuzz) onto the GTS. For security reasons in case the Pokémon is taken, it is recommended that a player request an impossible trade, such as a level 9 Mewtwo.
    The player must then search for a Pokémon on the GTS and trade for it. After this has been done, returning to the Pokémon that was placed on the GTS by the player and taking it back will cause it to evolve. Players, of course, must be careful with this, as the Pokémon can, in fact, be traded, if the trade is not unreasonable enough, and it may be difficult to find a reasonable trade on the GTS itself.

You might want to trade with Gyoka.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Theres no point to the glitch Every one has unfair trades so yeah....it's like impossible

pkmnfreak84

555 Henshin!
    Years
  • 5026 3694 8730

whats yours? you can PM it to me if you don't wanna post it here ^^;

Last edited:
    Back