• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i'm new here and i want some new friends to play with

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    Hi my name is Popo, im 11 years and from India.
    I love pokémon and want to get some good friends that would like to talk about pokémons with me, as i don't have so many friends at school because they say that i'm stupid that i like pokémons so much :(
    My favorit pokémon is psyduck because it's so handsome and cool on same time.
    If anybody want to be my friend then i also got MSN; [email protected] :)

Best regards
    Popo zimpiao

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hi, well, I'm from Mexico, I'm 16.

Welcome should I say first? It has been so long since I posted here...

You say that at school they think you're stupid, oh, don't pay attention... In Mexico you are considered a retard for liking pokemon after 10, and I have been 6 years without problems cuz my friends don't care about it, and if someone says anything about me, I don't care...

Welcome to PC, and if you have a question or just want to talk you could send a PM =]...

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
  • japaneseplayingpokemon.jpg

This just shows you are NEVER too old to play Pokemon. These guys are like in there 20's! Then again, they're Japanese, and they are pokemon masters over there.^_^

So, if you need a friend, PM me!

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Hi !!! Im from western new york. I love to talk about pokemon,
    so I'll talk about pokemon anytime
    so send me a message and Ill be your friend.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    thanks everybody you all seem so nice, i'm sure that i'll be able to find alot of new friends here :)

Back