• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW

PokeFlora

So Fresh
Years
  • Meh not to big with intro's. I'm new checking out this forum's battling seen.
    Been getting bored with the battler's on the other forums i cruse. Ohh can anyone tell me whats a good background theres like 20+ way to lazy to look through them.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • lol, yes we have many themes, but your the one for that decision, if you do begin to become an active battler, youll get addictive, PC does it to everyone. ;D then you'll have time to find good ones, The on Im using right now is the pichu bros, but Im not sure if others like it.

So welcome to PC and have fun!

- Ryan

PokeFlora

So Fresh
    Years
  • thanx guy's. Ill try your background. Meh i'll be active just to battle thats about it. Having a hard time finding one though >__>

Back