PDA

View Full Version : My first Pokemon Journey!

YuuNoKami Saka
February 28th, 2008, 01:54 PM
I just found this site and I am a fan of Pokemon. I haven't watched it in a while but I recently found a site that has episodes and I'm on Johto right now. I believe an episode or so before Ash wins at the Ekriteke(sp?) Gym.

Hope we can get along!

☆Stardust☆
February 28th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Welcome, Saka Yurra!

Read the rules and stay active. Oh, and if you need help with anything, just PM me.

BTW, what's the name of that site?

YuuNoKami Saka
February 28th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Should I PM it to you? I don't wanna post it and get yelled at for advertising.

KaniTheri
February 28th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Ekriteke(sp?) Gym.

Eukreteak. I've never watched the show myself but I think that's how it was spelled in GSC. Welcome!

michglich
February 28th, 2008, 02:24 PM
I just checked the rules, and as long as the episodes are on that website legally than you should be fine. Welcome to PC!

YuuNoKami Saka
February 28th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Yeah. See I'm not sure they are or not. It says, "All rights reserved" but...yeah thats why I PM'd it to her. If anyone else wants it PM me and I'll dish it out.

Siimo
February 28th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the forum! Right now the episodes on Cartoon network are in D/P setting so your way behind XD Read the rules (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) and check the FAQ! PM me if you need any help! See you around!

~ Siimo

Sweet Candace
February 28th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Hey there and welcome to PokeCommunity forums! Have some fun and make some friends!

Saurav
February 28th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity "Saka Yuura" hope you enjoy here :)