• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Livejournals?

samu

hard like whiplash
Years
  • I think this is where the topic would go, since I see sites about various email sites here too.. >_>;;

but does anyone have one? i've been using LJ for about a year now, and I like it alot more than Xanga / Blogger / other random blog sites ive used. :3

https://www.livejournal.com/~samsavell

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    samu said:
    I think this is where the topic would go, since I see sites about various email sites here too.. >_>;;

but does anyone have one? i've been using LJ for about a year now, and I like it alot more than Xanga / Blogger / other random blog sites ive used. :3

https://www.livejournal.com/~samsavell

you can add me to your friends list if you want cuz im gonna use my lj for school might as well put it to good use!its better than starting a whole new journal on greatest journal besides i dont have that many friends on my list on lj! :( :'(

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I like LJ for the simple fact that you can do friends and stuff, while on other blogging systems that's a tad bit harder. >.o

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Back when I wanted a LiveJournal, the only way to get one was to have someone who already had one give you a special code or something. And once you had an LJ, you could only give the code to one person. << I was too shy to ask anyone, so I stuck with blogger. Then I later switched to GreyMatter under my own hosting. =\

I've stuck with that ever since. ;p

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • LOL, the main reason I don't update my LJ much is that my school blocked it and I have to use all kinds of workarounds. But my school just blocked dA and I can't use an easy workaround, so maybe I will have to go to LJ.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Your school has a thing about blocking every site.

My excuse to keep dA is for the art classes. My art teacher loved the site. xD

>>;;

Back