• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Name Rater.

Master_Zangoose

Has a nack for idiocy
Years
  • This place is for people to talk about the nicknames they gave their pokemon. And look for ideas to name their own. Some of my pokemon are called....

shiny salamance: JadeClaw
    Zangoose: Outlaw
    My sister's zangoose (who I named): Sherrif
    Amphros: OverCharge
    mightyna (or however it's spelled. I'm to lazy to check): Cerabus
    Crobat: Sonar
    My normal salamance: Typhoon
    grumpig: Slinky (Everyone loves a slinky!, exept for when they get all tangled up :P)
    ditto: Fimo (A kind of clay that hardens when baked)
    A few of my spinda names (I have about 50, I think I'll stop catching them when I reach 60.): Teeters, Fudgeo, Oreo, Dazed, Dizzy, Sunhead, Dipped, Beedy, Toupee (first e is supposed to have an accent), mohawk, licked, tramped, Splatter, etc. etc. etc.
    metagross: Titan-Nium

and there are many many MANY more! (I name all my pokemon exept for the legendaries.)

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • GSC aint compatible to colo.

these are my pokemon nicknames since i started a new game in ruby with my new GBA SP...

combusken- flameburn
    nuzleaf- woody
    zubat- vampire
    ralts-mystmind
    poochyena- darkbite
    aron- metallica

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Cool names. here are some of mine.

Aggron= Siren
    Regice= Genocide
    Regirock=Suicide
    registeel=Homocide
    and a personal favorite of mine, Sharpedo=Sharpie

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • haha low fat.... nice name for... a butter fly....... make sure the butter is low in fat too!!!! *explodes laughing* thats the bestest name ive heard in about.... a looong time.... hahahaha.....

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Here's some of mine:

Skitty -> Pursy
    Skitty -> Pins
    Skitty -> Needles
    Beautifly -> Beads
    Masquerain -> Rane
    Taillow -> Talli

I'd nickname more of my pokemon but as you can see, after Skitty I was short on ideas. >_<

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I named my Rayquaza Shenron, and my Blaziken is named Flamebusta,and and I know I'ts not Pokemon but in G/S, I'd name the main Chariter(sp) Killer, and the Rival a hippie so it was like "A Hippie wants to fight!" Heh heh heh!

Back