PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ranger Buttonage - The Comic

Maxim
March 21st, 2008, 03:25 AM
The first chapter of Pokemon Ranger Buttonage Official Webcomic was put today on Pokemon Daisuki website. I downloaded it (I had to take 40 screenshots and cut them, it took me some time), zipped it and uploaded it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fzwui7

Here it is. The whole first chapter with Colored Arts as a Bonus!

The second chapter will be put up on 15th April. You must be patient!

And expect next chapter of Golden Boys soon :).

Here are also informations on the main heroes (which are shown in the opening sequence of the comic):

Hajime
Member of Bien Base
16 Years Old
Birthday - 11th May
Blood Type - B
Class - Top Ranger
Birth Place - Fiore Region

Hitomi
Member of Bien Base
16 Years Old
Birthday - 1st December
Blood Type - B
Class - Area Ranger
Birth Place - Puel Town

kazukiPP
March 21st, 2008, 05:33 AM
Awesome Maxim, and for those who can´t download of sendspace

Pokémon Ranger Battonage -The Comic-

Chapter 1:

Mirror in mediafire ^^: http://www.mediafire.com/?ezbku9xya2y

EDIT: Scans already Cleaned, just I hope someone wants to translate it to english. ^^

Chapter 1 cleaned: http://www.mediafire.com/?zcnyzvjvmmj

jlsc92
March 22nd, 2008, 10:17 PM
Kazuki thank you, now just wait for a lack fansub English translation.

tajio
March 27th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I'm already asking MangaHelpers forum to translate the manga if they do it i'll put it for download :)

taigila
March 30th, 2008, 10:19 AM
why dont pokespe scanlation just translate it? because it will not be released by any publisher for a while.

Avegaille
April 3rd, 2008, 03:21 PM
*can'thelpbutlulatthetitle* Isn't that supposed to be Battonage? *runs*

Don't be too b*tchy about it Maxim, I know you live somewhere where English is not the first language.

But in all seriousness, I think this manga is worthy of being translated in English. Actually, it's these kind of manga that the PokeSpe team should translate. I recall the first Ranger comic never ever being published in the US or anywhere else and it hasn't been up to now. (I'm just glad I got the English version off DATS). So yeah, you guys know what I mean.

Maxim
April 3rd, 2008, 11:53 PM
*can'thelpbutlulatthetitle* Isn't that supposed to be Battonage? *runs*

Batonnage? It was Merrick's mumbo-jumbo. Merrick doesn't know Japanese at all, he guesses everything. I always thought the title is supposed to be derived from Button, which results in gay-sounding "Buttonage".

SatoshiLuver
May 3rd, 2008, 12:42 PM
when will u get the next 2 chapters?? u can upload them raw. =3 that way its faster. =]

and yeah its supposed to be batonnage. lol. its the name of the special styler u get. not a button xD

Ochigi
October 5th, 2008, 04:28 PM
lol it says buttonage lol i thought it was battonage

anakin
October 7th, 2008, 01:17 PM
iv got chapter 1 2 3 in English when will there be chapter 4? oh kazukiPP was it you who made the English version if so well done.