PDA

View Full Version : PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Pages : [1] 2

Kansas
March 22nd, 2008, 03:19 PM
This will be the OOC thread dedicated to all ooc conversation related to the Pokemon Liberation Force and all of its chapters. Please use it to discuss anything we need or any confusion!

PLEASE come here often, as i'll be posting information critical to the RP's advancement.

EDIT: Please include Jim's signup in your opening posts. He is accepted.

Jim
March 22nd, 2008, 04:25 PM
*Posts in OOC because you told me to.*

I needed to subscribe to this anyway, so people, we can't let this [the only good Pokémorph RP that I have personally seen] die.

Silhouette
March 22nd, 2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry about my last post.. I got back from a Halo Party this morning and I'm tired... If I'm still not the last poster, I'll make a better one.. zzzz..

Kansas
March 22nd, 2008, 04:51 PM
its okay, i'm actually about to post in response so don't sweat it. Its mostly my fault for not leaving you all much room to maneuver in your posts. We'll make everything work till we get everyone together... then things will get fun :D

billie_lightning
March 22nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
~*Sign Up*~
Name: Jade
Morph: Tyranitar

Appearance: Upon morphing with her Tyranitar, Jade’s skin turned pale green. Tyranitar’s nickname, “The Armored Pokemon”, attributed to her now hard and rough skin. Her canines grew exceptionally large for a young girl who still has a normal head on her shoulders. (Luckily, they don’t stick out oddly when she closes her mouth.) On her chest and her legs are the black markings that used to reside on her Tyranitar. Jade’s finger nails have turned black and have also become hard, able to draw blood by just scratching the surface. Her shoulder length hair stayed black and is usually tied up in a high pony tail so as not to get in the way. Her green eyes hold understanding and determination. Jade’s sensitive about her height of five foot two, but makes up for it in strength.
Jade’s attire consists of green shorts with black leggings underneath, finger-less black gloves, and a black tank top. She doesn’t get cold easily and firmly believes that in order to move freely you must dress lightly. Though she is generally small she, literally, packs a punch. With only her legs she can create a fierce earthquake that’ll knock over any grown man.

Personality: Jade has always believed in helping others and while she may seem hard as a rock on the outside (har har) she’s very compassionate. Anyone in need, she’s willing to help. On the other hand, Jade isn’t very patient and easily frustrated by obstacles she can’t get around, although she’s determined enough to keep moving.
When it comes to solving problems, Jade looks for the fastest, but safest, way around it. Which isn’t necessarily the best. In battle she’s a bit of a show off, surprising many with her powerful moves that no one expects from a short young lady. She just smirks and moves on.
Competitive is an understatement.
She’s the kind of person who skips the fancy ninja-like tactics and goes straight for the CHARGE!!

Background: Before all of this, Jade was just a normal (and amazing) trainer who traveled over the four continents with her team of strong-willed pokemon. Jade had nothing to leave in her hometown of Lavender. It depressed her and having no ties with anyone there made it easy for her and her Lavitar to up and go. The only person she missed was her neighbor, Oliver, whom she had grown up with but kept in touch.
It wasn’t until she came back to visit did she find out about the chaos that had ensued. Horrified by this, Jade swore to help in any way she could to make sure these monsters were put to justice.

Attacks: Sandstorm
Earthquake
Dark Pulse
Rock Slide

Additional Information: Before the morph, Jade was a dancer. Mostly jazz styles and modern things, but upon her morphing with Tyranitar she’s found that she is no longer very graceful. Also, her feet (which she insists on keeping bare foot because of her rough skin) can feel vibrations from miles away. She trust them more than her eyes to tell her when someone’s approaching.

RP Sample:
This is weird, Jade thought, looking at her green skin. She frowned, that’s probably what everyone else is going to think. As much as that troubled her, it would not stop her. She knew what she had to do.

The moon was full as she stepped out into the night air. She hadn’t traveled around Kanto in so long, but something told her she needed to get to Pewter City and fast. And for this reason she packed light, only bringing money and her PokeTech with her. Everything else she’d find on the way.

As she looked back at Lavender town, the trees swayed in the breeze; they were the only things waving her good-bye. As she turned around she felt something running towards her.

“Why do you have to leave?” It was Oliver, her childhood companion. His blonde curls gave away the innocence that would forever live in him, no matter how old they became. The yearning in his chocolate eyes was obvious.

“Bad things are happening out there, Oliver,” Jade gestured with her arm at nothing in particular. “I can’t just stay here and let it happen.”

Oliver was the only person not thrown off by her morphed appearance. She looked more human that a lot of PokeMorphs but she, nonetheless, looked different. He stared at her pleading, without words, for her to stay. She smiled, her sharp teeth bared.

“Don’t go getting yourself into trouble. I won’t be there to help you,” she joked.

“And what if you get in trouble? Jade, I….” he seemed to lose his voice for a second, “I love you”

Every time he said it, it was harder for her to leave. She turned around and continued walking, “I love you too. That’s why I need to do this.”

Scales
March 23rd, 2008, 10:50 AM
Whoa half a page of replies and I just woke up. I gotta get to writing

Kansas
March 23rd, 2008, 10:51 AM
haha gogogo! its mostly just introduction, don't worry I have faith you'll squeeze in, none of the action started until just now

Naito
March 23rd, 2008, 10:57 AM
It's a lot, but it's mostly just introductions.

I'm sure you'll catch up quickly.

Kansas
March 23rd, 2008, 12:02 PM
i'm having to try so hard to wait for the others and not just rush in.... haha

*calm down Kansas... calm down*

Naito
March 23rd, 2008, 12:40 PM
It's the same here. I don't want to proceed too far that some people end up quitting...

I just realized something broken for Misty's Gym... Vaporeon has Water Absorb...

But, I doubt that in the RP we'll have NPCs attack Amy with a water attack.

Kansas
March 23rd, 2008, 12:46 PM
haha ya, and i actually *spoiler* i thought about that... and i've got a few ideas in mind to get around water absorb... you'll just have to wait and see mwahaahahahahahaha

billie_lightning
March 23rd, 2008, 01:49 PM
Oh my goodness, this is incredibly fun. sorry for my lame post. There was, like, six posts that I had to catch up with. Couldn't get online till just now ^_^''

Kansas
March 23rd, 2008, 01:55 PM
lol s'ok... i just get carried away with writing if i see people reply instantly... but i shall wait for the others... i shall i shall but you all can advance out of the forest if you'd like and meet with me at this large boulder i'm hiding behind like a cool guy

Jim
March 23rd, 2008, 03:12 PM
Wow, Alice is a very deep thinker, the majority of my posts are italic. O_o

Keep it up everyone.

Silhouette
March 23rd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Wow.. This RP is not going to die.

I went on this morning and posted. Came back tonight and there was about 5 posts after mine. O_o

Naito
March 23rd, 2008, 04:01 PM
I doubt it would die when I joined it.

And it seems like that we have quality posters, here. That's a plus.

Kansas
March 23rd, 2008, 04:02 PM
i agree, i'm very pleased with the RPers that signed up for this :) and I can't let this RP die, i'm having too much fun haha

Jim
March 23rd, 2008, 04:25 PM
Why aren't you firing ur lazaaar?!

Kansas
March 23rd, 2008, 04:28 PM
soon! and omg sorry AE. I broke your ice cause i misread your post! *Crapcrapcrapcrap*

Naito
March 23rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Shoop da whoop!

Well, this is progressing faster than I had expected. I'm sure it probably won't ever die, actually.

Oh and Kansas, it's okay.

billie_lightning
March 23rd, 2008, 05:07 PM
I'm going to have to get off soon...which sucks since we're all on right now and it's progressing so fast. =(
anyways
you guys are great =) keep it up!

Silhouette
March 23rd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Am I making my character seem too powerful? I hate to make it seem that way if so. And I'm going to have to get off real soon, too..

EDIT: I'm going to hate coming back in the morning- so much I have to catch up on.

Scales
March 23rd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Shoop da whoop!

I'm sure it probably won't ever die, actually.

Roleplays don't die due to the amount of activity but the people who are roleplaying in it. Most roleplays I see die due to people trying to get into the spot light a lot of the time. But this is a problem since you cannot bunny other people's characters. So the roleplay dies since it can't go anywhere. But I foresee this roleplay might stick around for a while. It might be like another Star in the Sky

Kansas
March 23rd, 2008, 08:08 PM
heh, sorry i had to kill the post rate everyone.... but i had to go to a dinner and i know Jim wasn't going to be able to keep up anymore for the day... but theres my post and the newest attack plan... go PLF! <3

Silhouette
March 24th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I've noticed this RP is active more at night.

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 12:21 PM
It's based around timezones. I mean, mine's GMT/UTC; so it's active very late at night for me.

Scales
March 24th, 2008, 01:11 PM
For me all your activity was in the day. My timezone is -7 though

EDIT: Something I just noticed. Is Mandi Ornitier based on Vivi Ornitier? From ff9? Since her mother is named Vivian

Naito
March 24th, 2008, 02:06 PM
My timezone is -5:00 GMT if I'm correct. Plus I end up having school.

At the moment it's 6:05 PM.

Silhouette
March 24th, 2008, 02:27 PM
^ same here. I forgot about Time Zones when I struck up the conversation..

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 02:40 PM
it's 10:38PM as I write this, however I'm off school for two weeks. Also I'm assuming we won't be going through Mt Moon or anything? i.e PLF Helicopters. That's unless there's something in there we need to find/someone we need to beat.

Kansas
March 24th, 2008, 02:41 PM
ya, none of the small stuff unless its relevant to the plot, we'll go through transport

Silhouette
March 24th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Oh, sorry.

And uh, are Pokemon from other regions going to be in Kanto (or any other region they were never introduced in) besides our morphs?

Kansas
March 24th, 2008, 02:55 PM
ya, pretty much any type that fits will be around just some more common than others

Fuyuko the Rampant
March 24th, 2008, 03:15 PM
o_O;Wow,can't believe I didn't post in here yet.Erm,filler post for subscription?^^;

Kansas
March 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM
heh... so i'm gonna give brad one more day before i declare his application inactive and open the position to someone else... Just tossing that out there for now.

Naito
March 24th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Even if he's on spring break, hopefully Brad finds the time to post.

Or else he'll have to probably wait until like later on, until we beat Misty, probably. Or something.

Kansas
March 24th, 2008, 03:28 PM
ya its sad but all that being said, i'm sure theres others who would wish to sign up that are ready to post now.

On a more relevant note, once the sewer team defeats their mystery opponent, i'll start the fight with Brocks guard, so be ready :)

Silhouette
March 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Wow.. four pages all ready. Poor Brad. He would be missing quite a show if he was booted. Hope he gets time. A Charizard that big would be useful.

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 04:46 PM
He has to read all of this though; I don't envy him for that. xD

Naito
March 24th, 2008, 04:48 PM
That's cruel, xD.

Well... Not for me...

But I'm the guy that reads like ten five-hundred pages books in less than a day if I wanted to.

Hey Jim, that banner, how many colors does it have? I seen red, orange, yellow, black, blue, purple, and I think green.

Jim
March 24th, 2008, 04:51 PM
That's cruel, xD.

Well... Not for me...

But I'm the guy that reads like ten five-hundred pages books in less than a day if I wanted to.

Hey Jim, that banner, how many colors does it have? I seen red, orange, yellow, black, blue, purple, and I think green.

It has 8, xD.

I can't remember them though.

Nerevarnie; we need you to identify what's attacking us.

Edit: BTW, They're: Blue, Purple, Green, Red, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Black.

Kansas
March 24th, 2008, 07:26 PM
eeeee i was so pumped when i posted... now i have to waaaiiitttt haha i'm in emotional pain... but i'm sure Cloves in more...

billie_lightning
March 24th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Dude, Brad is gonna have a LOT to catch up on. If he posts, that is.

yeah, time zones makes this a bit weird. I'm Pacific Time Zone. Like West Coast USA. I dunno the number for that, sorry. I can tell you that it's 9:47 as I post. =)

Fuyuko the Rampant
March 25th, 2008, 12:20 PM
For me all your activity was in the day. My timezone is -7 though

EDIT: Something I just noticed. Is Mandi Ornitier based on Vivi Ornitier? From ff9? Since her mother is named Vivian

Yeah,I couldn't think of a last name for my character,so I decided to make Mandi's mother,named after my second favorite character.As a side note,my Spring Break is almost over,and school's starting tomorrow.Just a heads up.

Kansas
March 25th, 2008, 12:21 PM
sadness.. i guess everyone just get posts in when you can... its startin to get good :)

btw... don't be afraid to manipulate the NPC's! i notice some of you are waiting for me before you make moves. feel free to let your creativity run a little bit. I have faith in all the writers in this RP not to overpower and ruin anything, we've got a pretty solid group here. Make it exciting!

Silhouette
March 25th, 2008, 02:04 PM
^ yeah, ok. I'm just gonna wait for you to open the door, first. (What is in the dang sewers?!)

EDIT: Yeah, Jim, I've noticed your sig picture was changing. I though you were constantly changing it or something..

billie_lightning
March 25th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I haven't been paying attention to the sewer....maybe I should *goes back to read*

Jim
March 25th, 2008, 03:08 PM
We're all waiting for Nerevarine to identify this mystery creature down here. If he doesn't soon then I'm just gonna call it an Ekans and get on with the RP.

billie_lightning
March 25th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I'm not going to post again until Kansas does. It would be silly to.
It's really tempting to post though. Silhouette and AExcalibur have their input. *bounces in chair* Come on Kansas xP

Silhouette
March 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM
btw... don't be afraid to manipulate the NPC's! i notice some of you are waiting for me before you make moves. feel free to let your creativity run a little bit. I have faith in all the writers in this RP not to overpower and ruin anything, we've got a pretty solid group here. Make it exciting!

You can manipulate some NPC's. Just don't blame me when Nerevarine wants it to be a morph!!

EDIT: meh, Nerevarine's online now, anyway. Hope a post is made soon..

Jim
March 25th, 2008, 03:37 PM
You can manipulate some NPC's. Just don't blame me when Nerevarine wants it to be a morph!!

EDIT: meh, Nerevarine's online now, anyway. Hope a post is made soon..

That's what I was thinking; which is also why I waited. :]

We need to get to you lot soon though.

Scales
March 25th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Whoops I haven't eyed this thread for the last few hours. I have been immersed in something else. Anyway I will post soon.

Jim
March 25th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I PMed you as you were typing that. xD

Sorry. :x

billie_lightning
March 25th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Where's our sewer crew ;)
hahaha, just kidding. take your time. do your job. Me and Kansas got this covered, right buddy? xD

Fuyuko the Rampant
March 25th, 2008, 04:06 PM
o-o;The Yanmega are morphs right?I can't tell.__.

billie_lightning
March 25th, 2008, 04:08 PM
it didn't sound like it, since he didn't say "Morph"
but I could be wrong ^^;

Silhouette
March 25th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Wow.. Totally wasn't expection Yanma (was it Yanmegas?) Oh well. Either way, Brock is probably getting impatient. Lol.

meh.. I gotta get off in like 5 minutes.

Yes, I'm gonna wait for Kansas to post, too.

Fuyuko the Rampant
March 25th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Yeah, probably, I need to imply more common sense. Although, he never said it a was Pokemon!XD

Silhouette
March 25th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Went back and read it. Yup, Yanmegas.

Jim
March 25th, 2008, 04:36 PM
I like how me and AExcalibar use Water Pulse differently. Mine starts out as rings of energy then transform into a rushing wave like a miniature version of Surf. We're all unique.

Now come on sewer crew, that's one of three down; Brock's getting bored of waiting to be ambushed.

Naito
March 25th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Yay, 10+ points for originality.

Speedy Aerodactyl morph beat my character down with a Wing Attack, yay again.

Kansas
March 25th, 2008, 04:50 PM
haha ya... i feel ya there, AE... we're getting the snot kicked out of us waiting for the Brock Assault Crew

Fuyuko the Rampant
March 25th, 2008, 04:52 PM
I like how me and AExcalibar use Water Pulse differently. Mine starts out as rings of energy then transform into a rushing wave like a miniature version of Surf. We're all unique.

Now come on sewer crew, that's one of three down; Brock's getting bored of waiting to be ambushed.

Well,there's only one left now,and we either let Sonic/Nerevarine knock it out, or we can.o-o;

billie_lightning
March 25th, 2008, 04:54 PM
haha ya... i feel ya there, AE... we're getting the snot kicked out of us waiting for the Brock Assault Crew

understatement of the year xD

Jim
March 25th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Permishun 2 swap krews?

Nice one Auraoa, with that Yanmega. One more to go. Come on you two.

Fuyuko the Rampant
March 25th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Hopefully, Sonic sees this, but, erm. If you read Jim's and my post, there's only one Yanmega left.So, err, yeah.o-o;

Brad
March 27th, 2008, 05:51 AM
I'll post!!! I am in SC... I live in Maryland, and since I am on vacation, I've not had the time to post. I have read everything and have a solution- super dive bomb...

Kansas
March 27th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Brad i'm happy you're still there, but theres a good vibe going between the writers in the RP right now. Your powers are ALREADY exponentially stronger than the others, i'm not being critical towards you, just a giving a fair warning to protect a solid RP.

If you ruin this through overpowering. I WILL castrate you, and THEN expel you from the RP.

billie_lightning
March 27th, 2008, 01:55 PM
0_0 ho dang. some serious stuff is going down in this joint.
xD gah, I'm so white

Brad
March 27th, 2008, 02:17 PM
O-kay... yeah. The fact that there is Misty sort of puts me at a disadvantage, and Fire isn't a strong element for Gyms in Kanto. I know Erica, but I can still hamper myself. Like my first post. I already have spike wounds... not to mention the energy used from flying. Two- no castration, or I'll have to use my h-bombs.

Two- I AM WHITER... AND NERDIER!!!

Three- I didn't kill all enemies I faced, like in other RP's. I do have the capability to hamper my characters. I am sort of hurt that you automatically jump to that. Not that it isn't historically justified, but I think that it is almost like you are expecting me to ruin it.

Jim
March 27th, 2008, 02:22 PM
O-kay... yeah. The fact that there is Misty sort of puts me at a disadvantage, and Fire isn't a strong element for Gyms in Kanto. I know Erica, but I can still hamper myself. Like my first post. I already have spike wounds... not to mention the energy used from flying. Two- no castration, or I'll have to use my h-bombs.

Two- I AM WHITER... AND NERDIER!!!

Three- I didn't kill all enemies I faced, like in other RP's. I do have the capability to hamper my characters. I am sort of hurt that you automatically jump to that. Not that it isn't historically justified, but I think that it is almost like you are expecting me to ruin it.

Hamper?! Is that what you call a shiny, Fire-Dragon-type Charizard who has a genetic disorder making him way too strong? O_O

Not to mention he can melt crystal with a Heat-Wave. -_-

Silhouette
March 27th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Well, we'll see. But yeah, if you wanna see injuries, look at my character lol.

Jim
March 27th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Like someone on the Brock assault to post kthx. ;]

Kansas
March 27th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Brad. I promise i've got a lot more fight in me on this issue than you do.

One - I'm RP Master, i've got the final word
Two - Everyone has type disadvantages sooner or later, look at Silhouette.
Three - I don't know what the hell an "H-Bomb" is, but you wont be using it in MY rp.
Four - I'm RP Master, I've got the final word
Five - how white you are or how nerdy you are obviously has no effect on writing talent.
Six - You've yet to even give me reason not to jump to that conclusion. And that is not by fault of my own.
Seven - Don't try to play the sympathy card on me, you and I both know that i'm a very no bullsh*t person.
Eight - I AM the RP master of this Role Play and I have the Final Word.

Please don't make me have to call you out again, i prefer to not have to talk to people like children.

Silhouette
March 27th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Apparently, these people have seen each other somewhere..

Jim
March 27th, 2008, 03:10 PM
*cheer leader dance*

"Team Brock, post! Team Brock post!" Post before Alice burns to death. D':

Kansas
March 27th, 2008, 04:38 PM
well fellow members of the PLF, i know that i said signups are closed but this is a huge exception... ACC-M will be joining us in our liberation of the pokemon world. He'll be posting his signup soon, so give him a warm welcome <3

Brad
March 27th, 2008, 05:16 PM
I shall be hiding again..

Wait.. ACC? Yay!!!

Scarlet Weather
March 27th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Yay indeed, oh brad-tastic one.

Name: Travis "Trouble" Varias

Morph: Hybrid Lugia, Espeon, Dragonite, Lucario Smeargle. XD

Appearance: Travis isn't exactly an obvious morph. In fact, if it weren't for the large, paint coated tail protruding from his backside, it would be hard to tell that he wasn't one hundred percent human. Sure, his vacant stare and the fur covering his legs would give it away, but the fur is usually covered by Travis's trademark black jeans, which are covered with small pockets. Literally covered. As for the stare, a blank stare alone isn't evidence that someone's a Pokemorph, and it usually only comes into play when Travis is sketching something anyway. Of course, his white hair might cause someone to double-take for a moment, but like the stare it probably wouldn't be connected with the nature of being a hybrid of two radically different species. About the only other feature that could possibly stand out in Travis's appearance is the fact that his canine teeth protrude slightly. Not too noticeably, but enough that when he flashes a smile you'd notice. His aforementioned white hair is unbelievably frizzy, and gives him the air of a "mad scientist" type person. His green eyes are probably his most animated feature when he isn't drawing something, always darting around as if trying to find an image worthy of his artistic talents to capture, and his fingers and tail are constantly twitching, as if aching to draw something, anything. The old-fashioned camera he carries on a shoulder strap gives him the air of a wartime journalist, and the brown duster jacket and combat boots complete the image.

Personality: Travis is the kind of guy you want to have on your side, but hate it when he saves you because you know that he's going to tease you about needing his help later. Indeed, Travis is only too willing to step into a fight, but he isn't above rubbing it in the face of the people he saves. From that standpoint he's a friendly enough sort, as long as you can stand to put up with him. After becoming a Pokemorph, Travis has developed an obsession with drawing anything and everything he sees that interests him, from rock formations to the Pokemorph leaders he is currently working to topple. In fact, he's been known to ask people he's engaged in combat with if they could pause for a moment so that he can sketch them! Usually, however, he'll be more than content to use his old-fashioned camera to take a shot of his opponent that he can develop and draw from later. Based on these traits, it's easy to assume that Travis is a happy-go-lucky sort of person with a strong sense of justice. While the strong sense of justice and desire to change the world around him are right on the money, the happy-go-lucky appearance Travis presents is often just a mask for his overwhelming desire to re-conquer the Pokemon world and liberate his home in the Sevii islands, as well as to take revenge on the person who harmed him most: the electrical soldier, Lieutenant Surge.

Being a journalist, Travis has a rather inordinate amount of curiosity, and isn't above using bribery, trickery, or force to coerce an explanation from someone. Because of this he's often employed as an "interrogator", using his knowledge of ancient torture techniques (when asked about his methods he usually replies "Tickling torture is far more effective than most people think") to draw out confessions from stray followers of the destructive gym leaders. Aside from this, however, Travis is fairly curious about the personal lives of the people he fights alongside of and won't hesitate to ask questions about their past, some of them very personal. Because of this, he's received more than a few resounding slaps in his time from the female Pokemorphs back at HQ, and a fist or two to the face from the men. Despite these setbacks, his persitent nature causes Travis to keep getting up, no matter what he's hit with. (As one colleague pointed out, "This guy makes you wonder whether Smeargles have the guts trait sometimes.")

Background: Once upon a time, Travis was a travelling Pokemon Photographer and journalist who made his home in the Sevii Islands, specifically on One Island, with his best friend and partner, Andre the Smeargle. They shared many things, from battles to sunsets to nights under the stars. In fact, Travis couldn't remember a moment he hadn't shared with his constantly-sketching partner. They had been together since he was born, and they wanted to be together for many years. Of course, that all changed the day that Travis decided to leave home for a year or two and travel to Vermillion City in order to attend a school for up-and-coming journalists there. When he arrived, however, Surge launched his coup of the town and assisted in the co-operative takeover of the Kanto region. Barely escaping with their lives, Andre and Travis fled to Pallet Town where they received assistance from a mysterious trainer, who helped them secure passage on a fast ship back home. When they arrived, however, they were met with Surge himself backed by a squadron of his followers, who had decided to enlarge Kanto's holdings by taking over the Sevii Islands. Here, Travis became involved with an underground press movement, publishing news to destabilize the position of their captors. Though Travis did his best to avoid it, he and Andre were eventually captured and sent to be "made an example of" in front of the populace of One Island along with many other dissidents. On the day they were to be executed, Travis and Andre were rescued by a surprise attack from a band of insurgents. During the escape, however, Surge launched a massive electrical attack at them. Travis would have been killed had not Andre, knowing that the attack would likely kill him, hurled himself in front of his trainer. Heartbroken, Travis was taken to the base of the insurgents where he learned that Andre had suffered a heart attack after taking twice the amount of voltage that it was safe for a Pokemon to be hit with, and that he had less than a week to live, even with treatment. With tears running down his face, Travis asked to be combined with his Pokemon so that the two of them could live together as one being, and to gain the strength to avenge his death.

Hobbies/Etc.: Travis enjoys sketching, for obvious reasons, as well as photography. He shows talent in both areas. In addition, he enjoys playing a blackjack-like game called "Oicho Kabu" in his spare time.

Attacks: Like all Smeargle, Travis has the ability to Sketch the attacks of his opponent and use them himself. However, there is a catch. When Travis uses sketch on his opponent, their last attack will be copied exactly, meaning that it possesses the same power and control it had when his opponent used it. He cannot improve the technique unless he re-sketches it. Since Travis can only remember four moves at any given time, he'll often 'forget' an attack in order to sketch a different one. Some time must elapse, however, between his forgetting one attack and sketching a new one, depending on which attack he forgets. Currently, his moveset is...

Stun Spore
Flamethrower
High Jump Kick
Sketch

But is subject to change.

And... that about does it, yep. Anything else you want, feel free to ask. :3

billie_lightning
March 27th, 2008, 07:09 PM
oh my goodness
I can't wait for your character to ask mine questions!
She's nothing without her past! *is excited*
you're very talented, by the way. =)

Kansas
March 27th, 2008, 07:09 PM
ACC. Have my babies. That was beautiful

Scarlet Weather
March 27th, 2008, 08:28 PM
*sweatdrops at Kansas's comment* You do know that I'm male, right?

Anyway, on with the RP!

Kansas
March 27th, 2008, 08:30 PM
lol i'm quite aware...nothin wrong with a little "just friends spooning" *yay futurama quotes*

haha ACC i'm quite aware you're a guy, nothin wrong with a lil jokes every now and again

Scarlet Weather
March 27th, 2008, 09:36 PM
I understand completely. Now excuse me while I go file this restraining order... *Runs away*

Lulz, I almost feel like quoting that in my sig. That was great.

Kansas
March 27th, 2008, 09:40 PM
haha and just for your reference i can give you the location of everyone.

Jade, Denx, Clove, Amy = Outside of the gym needing medics
Mandi, Alice, Reid, Victor = Inside gym/fighting Brock

Scarlet Weather
March 27th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Well, so much for the amazing sign-up. My first post and I mess up everyone's location, AND I forget my own character's moveset. (I thought that I had put flamethrower in there for substitute, dammit >.<)

So yah, sign-up replaces sub with flamethrower in moveset, and post will be edited accordingly (good thing I was ambiguous enough I only need to edit one sentence, heh-heh.)

Kansas
March 27th, 2008, 09:45 PM
haha ya, aside from that it was an awesome opening post

*go team Venture*

Scarlet Weather
March 27th, 2008, 09:55 PM
I dunno, it almost made me want to write a spin-off fanfic of this called "The Adventures of the Amazing Butterfree-Man and Gravel-Teen!" Making them sound like campy cartoon heroes was intentional, but I look at it and I can't stop giggling.

Team Venture FTW!!!!

Oh, and I edited the post and once Clove recovers Travis will proceed to pester him to death at your leisure. XD

Kansas
March 27th, 2008, 09:57 PM
lmao believe it or not... i totally knew that was the relationship Travis and Clove were going to have before you even posted.... something inside be was just telling me that whatever char you made was gonna taunt Clove until the end of time about a failure... i was laughing the whole last part of your post

Scarlet Weather
March 27th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Heh, that's just how Travis is. He'll forgive you for messing up, but he sure as heck isn't going to forget to rub it in your face. XD

Jim
March 28th, 2008, 03:00 AM
Ohhh! ACC, it are you! <3

Scarlet Weather
March 28th, 2008, 04:50 AM
It certainly are. X3

Nice to see you, Jim.

Jim
March 28th, 2008, 09:35 AM
You too. What does the M stand for?

Scarlet Weather
March 28th, 2008, 09:42 AM
I now have not one, but TWO anagrams for my name!

(Art Critic Cubone-Master/ A Critic Cometh- Marowak)

Plus, I wanted to get rid of the troublesome underscores. XD

Jim
March 28th, 2008, 09:47 AM
Clever.

so i herd u leik cubones?

Scarlet Weather
March 28th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Only as much as u liek tododiles. XD

So, as soon as Kansas posts we can get out of this combat situation and actually have our characters get to know each other, which I'm looking forward to. I keep playing variations on this guy: you love to hate him sometimes. XD

billie_lightning
March 28th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I'm excited about that as well!
(psssst, you may call me billie. I <3 that name ^_^)
I made my character troubled for a reason! xD

Silhouette
March 28th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Oh.. I missed a lot. Hello, ACC-M. Hope to see your character in action! (if he already is, sorry.. I read the OOC before the RP itself.)

billie_lightning
March 28th, 2008, 03:22 PM
hey! Silhouette's online! Yay! Let's get some sh*t done, buddy =)

Silhouette
March 28th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Hell yeah! I've already posted, too! I had it all planned out already!

billie_lightning
March 28th, 2008, 03:58 PM
niiiice. I like that. good thinking ^_^
I made mine thoughtful and deep and meaningful;
at least, that's what I was going for...

Jim
March 28th, 2008, 04:11 PM
xD ACC

I loved the light years away thing. I was going to reference that; but everything has gone sort of pear shaped... plus I forgot.

You may have my babies too, if you wish.

Am I fighting Brock alone? D: seeing as Mandi, Victor and Reid have vanished I'd appreciate some help. Like... help... help... and so on, we all know how the joke goes.

billie_lightning
March 28th, 2008, 05:39 PM
where the hell did they go?
do you think Victor got a little sensitive about you mocking his leadership?...just a suggestion. he hasn't posted since you took over...
which i wasn't surprised by and am thankful for because stuff got moving.

I won't be posting again until late. Don't have too much fun without me! ;)

Jim
March 28th, 2008, 05:51 PM
It was my character taking charge, not me. [Thanks billie ^^]

I dunno, Alice's a bit... overwhelmed. Brock on her own O__O

Fuyuko the Rampant
March 28th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Wah, sorry about me not posting. I just finished school and it's been really hectic. Now it's the weekend for me, so hopefully, I'll be able to post more.Also, woohoo, new member of the PLF! Hopefully, everyone will be recovered enough to help us out against Brock.^^;

Kansas
March 28th, 2008, 10:57 PM
sorry about that everyone! I was suppose to post during the day today but i ended up meeting up with the most gorgeous girl and having a coffee date which turned into my entire day... *dreamy sigh*

I'll be posting tomorrow when i get off of work. late afternoon.

Scarlet Weather
March 29th, 2008, 04:12 AM
sorry about that everyone! I was suppose to post during the day today but i ended up meeting up with the most gorgeous girl and having a coffee date which turned into my entire day... *dreamy sigh*

I'll be posting tomorrow when i get off of work. late afternoon.

You lucky.... *censored*. I am so envious right now. >.<

No problem, I completely understand. Personal and love life should always take precedence over RPing.

Jim
March 29th, 2008, 05:06 AM
You lucky.... *censored*. I am so envious right now. >.<

No problem, I completely understand. Personal and love life should always take precedence over RPing.

What're you crazy?! :x

Is this that girl you were on about a while ago. Maybe this'd be better for AIM-MSN-PMs. Go Evan!

Brad
March 29th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Jim. You got help. My last post just sort of had me battle Brock, get really messed up in terms of injuries, have him grated to the ceiling by molten rock, and ended with my guy falling asleep. It is sort of funny how Brock falls for my guy's trap, but you got help. Yeah.

Oh, and Kansas- YOU LUCKY!!! I have no life- I have a 99.99% chance of living alone! I envy you, man. Good luck with your relationship though- I sincerely wish you the best,

billie_lightning
March 29th, 2008, 10:04 PM
><
I love how we've lost some people
ugh
hopefully we can add more as the story goes on...?

Fuyuko the Rampant
March 29th, 2008, 10:20 PM
We're missing two people right?I know Nerevarine has been on but, where's Sonic?.__.

billie_lightning
March 29th, 2008, 10:24 PM
I dunno if Nerevarine is coming back or not...and no one's heard from Sonic *shrugs*

Jim
March 30th, 2008, 05:19 AM
http://www.court-records.net/rips/HoldItAnim.gif

I'll be away until Wednesday night. I'll try and get a post up now but if not then I'm sorry. Bunny my character if you wish.

Kansas
March 30th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Jim told me to clear this up, my post doesn't mean i kicked Brad XD it just meant come back to where everyone was... i was tired when i wrote it

Brad
March 30th, 2008, 08:54 AM
I posted. I hope my interchange with Base amuses at least one other person. It is mostly dialouge, but no action is happening at the moment.

EDIT: The insult thingb was only in character. No hard feelings between us outside RPG, right, Kansas? Cuz I did that to keep in character- nothing personal.

Silhouette
March 31st, 2008, 02:51 PM
Well, not much to do except wait for the team.. which may take a while because of Sonic..

Kansas
March 31st, 2008, 03:17 PM
just go ahead and rendezvous at the cave, get to know some of the other chars. I'm officially assuming Sonic and Nerevarine as inactive. They can contact if otherwise but for now, just assume they were called back to base. Billie Lightning wont be posting for a few days because of computer troubles. We'll progress best we can and she'll catch up later :) everyone who's still active just RP as normal.

On a side note, Trainer Kat will also be joining us. This is her spot reservation.

billie_lightning
March 31st, 2008, 04:12 PM
hey I posted.
I'm at my bf's house so I thought I'd make the best of it. =)
My computer decided not to work anymore...so yeah. *curses apple products*
If it really gets moving and I don't post I'd like everyone to assume I got called back to Lavender Town to Oliver, ok? =) Thanks

Brad
March 31st, 2008, 04:20 PM
Q: Can we see Travis' form? Cuz it's hard to describe him if we have never seen ACC-M's sign up. Just saying. I posted again- new idea for attackage.

Kansas
March 31st, 2008, 04:22 PM
ACC's signup is on the previous page.

I thought i made it quite clear the Fire/Dragon wasn't happening in the PM. Please Edit.

Brad
March 31st, 2008, 04:42 PM
Sorry- I must have forgotten sir. It is fixed. I apologize.

Trainer Kat
March 31st, 2008, 04:58 PM
Name: Cecily von Stiehl
Morph: Pachirisu

Appearance: Cecily's the picture of beauty. She has deep, blue eyes that stare into your very soul. Her platinum blonde hair falls to her mid back, the locks perfectly layered. Against pale skin, the blonde hair is beautiful. The front of her hair curves inward slightly, framing her face. Both her top and bottom eyelids are supplied with a generous helping of black eyeliner, accompanied by black mascara on her perfectly curled eyelashes. She is slender and curvaceous, the perfect build for a seventeen year old girl. Her height reaches 5'7". Cecily became infused with her prized Pachirisu. Of course, this didn't detract from Cecily's appearance in the slightest. On the contrary, it could even have improved it. Due to the new Pokémon DNA, she changed her outfit drastically. She now wears a white short sleeve dress, blue stripes down either side. The dress is tight, form fitting so every curve is shown. The dress ends an inch or two beneath her butt. On her feet, she wears white, knee-high boots with a two inch heel. The blonde obtained the tail of Pachirisu, which extends out from a small hole cut in the back of the dress, so small it isn't visible unless one looks for it. Cecily's cheeks have also taken on a permanent light pink hue.

Personality: Cecily is a flirtatious young woman, to say the least. She knows two attacks which are meant simply to trick the opponent. When her allies are in trouble, she will pretend to cry, a maneuver that distracts the male opponents. Similarly, she will occasionally resort to tricking the opponent by planting a single kiss on their lips, an attack that sends them into shock if it goes according to plan. Cecily is a competitive girl, and is not accepting of other females. Truthfully, she isn't fond of people in general, though males are far easier to manipulate. Cecily can be nice, though this is rare. She's headstrong and determined, and, while it seems that she is dainty, she certainly can hit hard when she's angry. The only person she will obey without fail is the leader, Clove.

Background: Cecily was initially a skilled coordinator, her beautiful Pachirisu by her side. Together, the two won a large sum of ribbons. At her last contest, she met the man of her dreams, or so she thought. From that day forward, she and Volkner were an item. The two were rarely seen apart and, though Cecily had never been the type to stick with one man, she changed with Volkner, believing she truly loved him. It was then that he told her he'd love her forever if she morphed with her Pachirisu. Of course, she agreed. Upon learning his ulterior motives, she was crushed. Wanting revenge, Cecily moved to Kanto and joined the Liberation Force without hesitation, having every intention of crushing Volkner when she got the chance. She never learned what Pokémon he fused with.

Attacks: Discharge, Quick Attack, Fake Tears, Sweet Kiss.

Additional Information: Cecily is a very good cook.

RP Sample:

Twang.

There, in room 8 of the boys’ dorm, a raven-haired boy sat on the bottom bunk of the stacked beds, lightly strumming an electric guitar. He looked down at the fingers clutching the neck of the instrument. As he did so, the choppy fringe positioned over his left eye fell into his face, though it was quickly rectified with a sharp flick of the neck. Now that warm up was over, he stood, taking the black string instrument with him. The white trim on the body of the guitar blended in with the white button down shirt he was wearing. Holding the guitar against his protruding hips, he began to play more violently, accompanied by the occasional thump as he leapt into the air, pounding his heels against the hardwood floor as gravity pulled him back to the ground. A smile grazed his lips as he became aware of the ruckus he was making.

Dean Caldwell was an obnoxious troublemaker, though he did know his limitations. He wasn’t willing to do anything that would get him removed from Academy. When he was finished contributing to the noise pollution that was not so prevalent at this institution, he lifted the shoulder strap over his head, setting his guitar down on the stand that was nestled into a corner of the room. At this point, he was ready to mess with some freshman meat. Dean was already wearing the white button-down shirt that went under his uniform jacket, an article that he promptly removed from the hanger on which it was dangling and draped it around his shoulders. Pressed black pants adorned his legs, and black dress shoes encased his feet. Around his neck, he looped his signature hot pink tie. He looked very much like a senior, and very much like someone to whom a freshman was supposed to ask questions. Giggling inwardly, he exited his room, positioning himself at the end of the hallway. It didn’t take long for him to reel in a victim.

“Excuse me, sir?” A timid looking brunette approached him, looking very out of place in Armon’s dorm. Despite Dean’s hot pink tie, at least he looked male. “Do you know where my room is?” He thrust a piece of paper towards the boy who was currently impersonating a senior. Dean grinned.

“Let me show you myself,” he cooed, placing a hand around the freshman’s bony shoulders, leading him down the hall. Of course, room number 91 was at the far end of the hall, but this boy didn’t need to know that. Instead, Dean steered him into a room marked with a 26. Before the kid could protest, he found himself shoved into the closet, the door closing tightly behind him. With that, Dean walked away, ignoring the small whimpers the boy emitted. After all, it wasn’t like he was trapped. As soon as his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he would be able to locate the handle and release himself.

Crap, I’d better get changed, Dean thought. After all, he was the only male bold enough to wear a hot pink tie. If the boy had noticed that small detail about his guide’s uniform, Dean could be in big trouble. Rounding the corner, he entered his room, stripping down until he wore nothing but his boxers and the white button down he wore as a uniform top. He began to rummage through his still-packed suitcase, removing a pair of tight, dark blue jeans, pulling them up to just below his hips. After all, who wore their pants above their hips nowadays? The jeans were tight, as tight as most improper girls wore them. He pulled his long scarf out of the suitcase, wrapping it around his neck and letting it flow down his back. The crimson, forest, and grey stripes seemed to pop against the colorless shirt he wore. Sticking his feet into his black converse, he grabbed one more item--a dark green, rectangular box. With that, he strutted out of his dorm towards the main office.

Upon his arrival, he noticed one distinct difference, something that had certainly changed since last term. Girls now swarmed the campus, stumbling out of ornate buildings as they acquainted themselves with their new surroundings. A smile painted its way across Dean’s face. Finally, he would be around girls whenever he wished. Despite being the inferior gender, he was rather fond of them. They did make for excellent fun.

“Why hello,” he said smoothly, plucking a rose from his green box as he approached a girl who looked to be around fifteen or so. “What a lovely lady. Even this flower can’t compare to your beauty.” He handed her the rose, bending down to plant a kiss on her lips, eliciting a blush from the brunette. As she and her friends all sighed in unison, Dean went to work on other groups of females, taking note that Heath had arrived at their meeting place. One girl sat by herself, her blonde hair fashioned into a bob. She had to be at least three years younger than he. Approaching her, he took her hands, placing a red rose in them.

“My dear, one such as yourself shouldn’t be alone.” He kissed the backs of the small hands that were held gently in his. A blush rose to her cheeks, and she quickly got up and left, no words uttered. He grinned, figuring his charm was too much for her. In the back pocket of his jeans, he felt his phone vibrate. Pulling out the mobile, he checked the message the screen displayed.

Txt: I'm pretty sure you do this to me on purpose... you're such a pain...

Dean grinned, snapping the phone shut, looking over to where Heath stood idly. He snuck up behind him slowly, flinging one arm around the blonde’s neck, pulling him into a sort of headlock-hug.

“Took ya long enough,” he complained through his noticeable British accent. In his hand was the final red rose, which he brought up to his friend’s nose. “But I found ways to entertain myself.” With that, he lowered himself down on one knee, taking Heath’s hands in his, putting on a faux display of courtship. “Oh, dearest Heath,” he said dramatically, thrusting the rose into the other’s hands before nearly collapsing with laughter.

“Now, let’s go get some food. I’m starving.”

Kansas
March 31st, 2008, 05:13 PM
lol Brad, same rule goes for me as goes for Clove... don't call me sir, it makes me feel old. No need to apologize i'm just trying to keep this RP running as fair and balanced as possible.

Trainer Kat- Accepted

Kiya Ameyumi
April 1st, 2008, 11:48 AM
Um, question: I have several Pokémorph characters, but am I allowed to use legends or shinies? O_o

Kansas
April 1st, 2008, 11:56 AM
ummm legends are a no go definitely, and i actually preferred as a no, just to keep the sense of normalcy. Technically sign ups are actually closed right now, but if you're interested, post a signup and I'll take a look at it. Keep in mind I am a very strict RPer and to join late, you'll need to dazzle me.

Brad
April 1st, 2008, 12:09 PM
Hey. Has anyone noticed the cruel April Fools Joke thats been pulled? Just look at your profiles.

Kiya Ameyumi
April 1st, 2008, 12:16 PM
I don't get it, is it that we're all mods or something? Cuz that's funny. :D

Kansas
April 1st, 2008, 12:38 PM
guys theres a thread for the April Fools stuff... don't get my ooc closed, please :)

Loki
April 1st, 2008, 12:53 PM
Honestly. xD

What Evkay said.

April Fool's discussion goes in the Community Questions & Feedback forum. You're mods, now, don't go getting told off by a regular member. D:

Scarlet Weather
April 1st, 2008, 01:30 PM
Heheheh. I haven't felt this amused in years! *extreme laughter*

Alright, less on that more on the RP, as the humble member Loki has said.

So... looks like the Travis vs. Surge subplot will be underway as soon as we move out, right? Interesting. I've already got a super-special-awesome scene between the two ready to play out.

Jim
April 2nd, 2008, 09:28 AM
Hey fellow RP-dorksfriends. I'm back... I daren't check the actual thread, I mean at the pace it was going who knows how much I've missed...

Trainer Kat
April 3rd, 2008, 10:02 AM
Since Jim neglected forgot to tell you, I will. xD

I gave him permission to know Cecily, and vice versa.

Sonichero190
April 4th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Heya folks!Sorry I haven't been updating for a long time...I had to babysit my brother for Spring Break,in fact,I'm babysitting him right now....>__< I also need to work on my posts!Usually the RPs I go on don't need that many paragraphs and lines but I guess I'm just gonna need to work extra harder!

Brad
April 4th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Yeah... I have a big twist in store (it will not be known outside of Brad's thoughts... so don't let your characters know about my plot twist ideas after you read my posts... it's going to be Omega's other life, the stuff you don't see in the history section... something big... like, REALLY impacting once all the regions are saved (3 RPGS later, I guess.) And a bit of history with Surge. That all, Brad out (not out of RPG, of course.)

Kansas
April 4th, 2008, 09:17 PM
sorry everyone, i've been a terrible RP Master! gomen gomen!

I'll be posting tomorrow morning with the attack plans for Vermillion and such =) stay tuned, we'll be back after tonights messages brought to you by the letter.... sleep

Jim
April 5th, 2008, 04:06 AM
Serves you right for buying Brawl. >:

Alice needs to talk to Travis and Clove... :/

Scarlet Weather
April 5th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Well, have her talk to Travis dammit! He's in front of Clove as we speak. >.<

BTW, I hope you don't mind the implication that Travis and Brad have talked before, Bradster of teh Armageddon-type things.

Jim
April 5th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I liked it to be honest. Proves Travis's errrm... high-up-ness. Plus it show's that Brad's done it before. A lot.

Scarlet Weather
April 5th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Not so much authority as experience. Because he's such an adaptable fighter, Travis is able to participate in and head up a lot of missions. Plus, he joined the PLF about the same time as Clove did so they have the same amount of experience in combat and training. I was thinking about saying right out that Travis's rank is officially the same as Clove's even though he doesn't take advantage of it very often, but I decided to wait for Kansas's okay on that (forgot to ask him about that though XD).

Jim
April 5th, 2008, 03:12 PM
It's OK. Like I said, he bought Brawl and has therefore rendered himself inactive for a while. And Smeagle... quite an original morph-choice.

Scarlet Weather
April 5th, 2008, 03:59 PM
It was that or Ditto. Smeargle is so overlooked, which is really a pity because it's the most versatile non-legendary Pokemon. In-game weak stats keep it from amounting to much, but "NRL", I could imagine it being extremely powerful. Imagine being able to copy your opponent's strongest moves and throw them right back at them: OUCH. Technically the ability isn't quite that powerful because of the "exact copy" and "last move used" limitations, but I still think that's the best power evar. XD

Naito
April 5th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Well, that's pretty original, picking Smeargle. Plus that's pretty badass, able to copy an ability in an instant and at any other time, use it as an exact copy. Imagine copying Judgement o_o... Smeargle and Castform are pretty much some of the coolest Pokemon, simply due to their ability IMO.

When I picked my morph, it was either Vaporeon, Garchomp (in which case I would of picked a male character), Gengar (dunno which gender I would of picked), or maybe even Breloom. Yea, Breloom seems pretty cool, actually.

Imagine someone picked Swalot, Dugtrio/Diglett, or Shedinja... That'd be well weird, and hard to create without looking like a freak to all the other characters in the RP... Although stealing souls as a ghost seems pretty cool. They just face your back, and bam you absorb their soul.

Actually, the idea of copying Judgement intrigued me. I'm probably gonna end up trying to fight a level 100 Arceus with Action Replay, just to Sketch it and get owned in the process.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents for now, lol.

Kansas
April 5th, 2008, 08:47 PM
lol ACC, i kinda assumed that Travis had the same ranking as Clove which is why i made Clove not to pleased to see Travis when he showed up. I've kind of pictured Travis as somewhat of a Rival/friend to Clove through his eyes

billie_lightning
April 6th, 2008, 03:25 PM
hey everyone =) I finally got computer access! I'm so excited!
I just posted my bit, so....*phew* all done for now.

Are we talking about our Morphs? I picked Tyranitar because Raichu was taken =( oh well. hahahaha. Tyranitar is my second favorite.
If I bring Oliver into this (which I might) I dunno if I'll make him a Morph or not.
And if so...which one? *goes off to ponder*

Brad
April 7th, 2008, 06:56 AM
I chose Charizard as my fav fire type. Now, if my little huge plotmabobthing works, then Lance and Cynthia won't be evil. But still morphs. Under a diff organization. Led by a person with a name.

Trainer Kat
April 7th, 2008, 07:09 AM
o0 Well if we're saying why we picked what morph we did...

Cecily's cute. Pachirisu's cute. Cecily's girly. Pachirisu's girly. Cecily loves Volkner. Volkner loves electric types. xD;

billie_lightning
April 7th, 2008, 07:36 AM
hey kansas? would it be okay if I added another character later on? Just to shake things up a bit? =)
I got inspired, what can I saw?

I love our characters Trainer Kat. xD Your's is just...perfect. I can't wait for the two to actually talk.

Trainer Kat
April 7th, 2008, 07:39 AM
xD Haha, I know! I'm sure they'll actually talk soon. Especially now that Jade's stood up to Cecily. xDD

billie_lightning
April 7th, 2008, 07:41 AM
I have a feeling it'll be one of those "i hate you" things that'll turn into "maybe we're not so different...?" or "fine. I'll deal with you" xD

Trainer Kat
April 7th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Probably. :P
Though it takes a while, most of my mean characters get...better. xD;

Scarlet Weather
April 7th, 2008, 03:55 PM
And Travis, meanwhile, is dealing with his own angst.

Seriously, guys, don't get in the way during the Surge fight if you don't want Travis to snap. The flashbacks and the whole "I'll keep fighting" speech are kind of a precursor to showing off the darker side of Travis (i.e., this obsessive desire for vengeance, because he's convinced himself that he's the only one who can let Andre rest in peace). Just be prepared, 'cuz he's completely serious about his request.

(I've seriously got several Travis vs. Surge scenarios playing out in my head depending on how our characters react to him going into battle alone, and all of them are freakin' cool, I think.)

Trainer Kat
April 7th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Haha, I know I wasn't planning on ruining this fight for you, ACC. :] I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Brad
April 7th, 2008, 05:43 PM
What if Surge goes after us?

billie_lightning
April 7th, 2008, 07:11 PM
hey *raises hands defensively* I'm sure as hell not gettin' in your way.
I'll kick some minion butt though ^_~
w00t w00t

Trainer Kat
April 7th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Brad: Surge isn't going to go after you unless you send Surge after yourself, because to my knowledge, no one's going to ruin this for ACC like that.

I'll kick manipulate minion butt too. :] Count me in.

billie_lightning
April 7th, 2008, 07:41 PM
hahaha. wow.
you go girl ;)

I'm not getting in Travis' way. No sir. I enjoy living 0_0

Scarlet Weather
April 8th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Well, theoretically it could still be an interesting scenario even if Brad or someone else did intervene, because it would drive Travis over the edge and cause him to start attacking whoever's attacking Surge. Could be fun, but it might make Travis mentally unstable for the remainder of the RP. 0.o

billie_lightning
April 8th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Geez Jim, leave my character alone....
xD
Just kidding. ^_^ I can see where Alice might be like "Uhm...that makes no sense"

Kansas
April 8th, 2008, 02:15 PM
haha btw, Billie brought it to my attention... its just the char talking, i'm not personally mad at you guys for having your little exchanges haha i'm just writing in character

Silhouette
April 8th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Yay, finally some room to post! Yeah..

Anyway, in my last post, when I said Clove was grumpy, that was the views through my character. I don't really know if you planned on making him like that or not. Just lettin' you know.

Trainer Kat
April 8th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Oh yeah, of course. Anyone who knows me well *cough* Jim and Evan Kansas *cough* would know I'm actually very nice. I just like to play pissy characters.

Obviously any hatred directed from Cecily towards your character is, well, Cecily. Heck, Jim and I are best buds, but our characters always have female rivalries. I have no reason to dislike any of you. <3

And now, time to post~

EDIT: Post is up. It still says Silhouette is the last poster, but if you click on the thread, my post is indeed there.

billie_lightning
April 9th, 2008, 06:31 AM
I find it entertaining ^_^ Cecily, I mean. It's a challenge when there's a character that's...erm...difficult.

oh well.

Alice is still suspicious of Jade *shifty eyes*

Trainer Kat
April 9th, 2008, 06:46 AM
She's so hard to write for e__e
Because she wants to please Clove, but she wants to yell at Alice. xD And she can't have both.

There's also an allusion as to how Cecily and Alice might know each other in my post. =P

billie_lightning
April 9th, 2008, 06:59 AM
oh?
damn, I missed it! *runs back to reread*

EDIT:
I don't see it 0_o
uhhhh
wow i'm dumb. can't. find. anything.
*bangs head against keyboard*

Trainer Kat
April 9th, 2008, 07:35 AM
xD; Last night Jim told me Alice was from Johto.
Like I said, it's only a small allusion. :]

billie_lightning
April 9th, 2008, 08:48 AM
oh
that's what I thought xD

I'm extra silly.

Sonichero190
April 10th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Don't worry peoples!I'm back alive! I had to babysit my brother for all of Spring Break, making it almost impossible to be online...but I'm back now and will be until the 2nd week of June, then I'll be going on a great vacation!But don't worry, I'll be back after that week...

Kansas
April 10th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Brad, i think you've got your posts mixed up.... please edit your other post to your actual post and post ooc things in this thread. And about the name, remember Travis actually has the same clearance level as Clove

Brad
April 10th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Kay. I am editing in my post right after this.

Scarlet Weather
April 12th, 2008, 05:18 AM
Eh, Brad? If you KNOW that your characters are ridiculously overpowered, why is it that you still give them crazy backgrounds? I mean, I can understand Omega being a part of a strike force before joining the PLF, but making him not only the captain at age sixteen (which would mean his knowledge of military tactics far exceeded that of Lieutenant Surge, who was in the military at some point) but having him blow up an entire valley single-handed and having four people wipe out Orre? Isn't that a little over the top? Not to mention, you screwed with Surge, which is unforgivable. >.< Do remember that any screwing with his backstory could put a serious kink in his relationship with Travis, which is extremely important to my character's development. Just please, in the future, try not to screw around with important subplots. They're... well, important.

Brad
April 12th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Um... there is more than 4 letters in the greek alphabet. It was at least 20 people. And the valley thing- trees aren't good against fire. Three, Surge in the army is basically Surge in the force- the army of which they speak is the one I made up for that purpose. Four, Surge went crazy because he wasn't good enough. I actually will tie it in to your backstory- I thought this all out. Fifth, there were people above him. And yes, Omega's knowledge surpasses Surge's. I thought this out sir- I didn't make it crazy...

Um... you misread it. There are more than 4 letters in the Greek Alphabet- I only mentioned Lambda, me, Eta, Xi and Phi in my flashbacks. Two, fire beats forest. Not to mention drought, explosive equipment for the army (it was most of the attack), and other factors. There were people above Brad- far above him, leaders of SCOEIA. He was just leader of that force. I did make him smarter than Surge. Oh well. And another thing- due to Surge being older but weaker than Omega, he goes crazy (this shall be in future posts, when we meet teh Surge), and that is why he became a tyrant, to prove he was strong. Also why he killed your Smeargle. I planned teh whole thing out...

Scarlet Weather
April 12th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Um... there is more than 4 letters in the greek alphabet. It was at least 20 people. And the valley thing- trees aren't good against fire. Three, Surge in the army is basically Surge in the force- the army of which they speak is the one I made up for that purpose. Four, Surge went crazy because he wasn't good enough. I actually will tie it in to your backstory- I thought this all out. Fifth, there were people above him. And yes, Omega's knowledge surpasses Surge's. I thought this out sir- I didn't make it crazy...

Um... you misread it. There are more than 4 letters in the Greek Alphabet- I only mentioned Lambda, me, Eta, Xi and Phi in my flashbacks. Two, fire beats forest. Not to mention drought, explosive equipment for the army (it was most of the attack), and other factors. There were people above Brad- far above him, leaders of SCOEIA. He was just leader of that force. I did make him smarter than Surge. Oh well. And another thing- due to Surge being older but weaker than Omega, he goes crazy (this shall be in future posts, when we meet teh Surge), and that is why he became a tyrant, to prove he was strong. Also why he killed your Smeargle. I planned teh whole thing out...

Yeah, but you kind of muscled in on the subplot I had planned for Surge. Honestly, you didn't think that I was just throwing those flashbacks out for no reason? And if Surge is weaker than Brad, we're lookin' at one pretty overpowered punk. Surge is freakin' strong. That's all there is to it. And don't forget, since I'm the character with the most "connection" to Surge from the beginning and his relationship with Travis helps define my character, you've completely screwed up the relationship. Anyway, the whole "tyrant" thing makes no sense. If he really wanted to become stronger, he would have targeted Brad/Omega right from the start. I was planning a very different situation. My interpretation of Surge was that he had been a little power-hungry from the beginning, but he was basically thrown over the edge by his fusion with his Raichu. Your version has an inferiority complex to your character (which screams god-modding) and my version had a god complex. He thought he was a god, basically.

As for the strike force, I pointed out that making Brad captain of the team- and stronger than Surge- was pretty over-the-top. Not the entire SCOEIA thing, just the strike force itself. Surge, before he was a gym leader, served in the army and "electric Pokemon saved [his] life in the war." It's stated by several trainers and Surge himself that he was a soldier in the canon games. As such, he'd have far more experience in combat and knowledge of military tactics than Brad, who, however smart, was obviously a rookie at the time, could have. There was no reason to make Brad the leader, and you really have no business trying to screw with my sub-plot just to make Brad into a super-badass character (moreso than he already is), so I'd appreciate it if you'd, you know, at least remove Surge from your post.

Kansas
April 12th, 2008, 09:03 AM
Brad.
W
T
F

I did not have a good day yesterday, and i wake up to this? If you want to keep from being written out of this RP so fast it'll make your head spin, then i recommend that post be edited by the time i get home from work. Got it?

Brad
April 12th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Aight... I shall edit it after this. And I made Brad 18. 16 is too young, you're right. I apologize. Other than that, Surge has no connection to Brad. No one make Surge remember me, aight? I don't want a connection to Surge- or else that ruins ACC-M's connection.

Also, I didn't think Surge was uber super ultimate uber powered. I guess I should have inferred that through your tyrant thing with Surge, ACC. My bad... I am really not good with that kind of social reading- I am not... normal due to a personal thing that shouldn't be shared in public threads.

Brad
April 20th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Sry for double post, but...

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE? Me, Kansas and ACC seem to be posting, but not a lot of others are posting. I don't want another Lancaster situation- it ended up that me, Kansas (then Evkay) and ACC were the only ones posting. Then it died.

Trainer Kat
April 20th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Just a side note, Evan told me to "notice that Brad had finished digging by himself", because we can't wait for billie. Just so no one accuses me of bunnying.

I couldn't resist having Cecily interact with Travis. xD; Maybe now everyone won't hate her so much. xDD

billie_lightning
April 21st, 2008, 04:43 PM
I'm really really sorry. The only reason I'm writing now is because I have a few moments on my boy friend's computer. I've lost all internet access. I get my own laptop on May 6 so hopefully I can continue then. You can bunny my character. Especially since I won't be able to post much. again, to Evan especially, I'm EXTREMELY sorry. I wish I could control the internet =(

Silhouette
April 23rd, 2008, 02:36 PM
Sry for double post, but...

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE? Me, Kansas and ACC seem to be posting, but not a lot of others are posting. I don't want another Lancaster situation- it ended up that me, Kansas (then Evkay) and ACC were the only ones posting. Then it died.

Sorry, but I've been on almost every day. I've been keeping updated ^.^ . Just right now, there's nothing for me to type. I'm waiting for the whole cave thing to end. Well, Kansas has posted, I've noticed that, so maybe we're outta here. Still gotta read it, though.

Kansas
April 24th, 2008, 01:24 PM
its okay everyone, it looks like we're missing uhh AExcalibur, sad sad :( Nerevarine, pretend he was never there, he's long gone. Bunny Billie within reason until she returns, the rest of us are active within reason. Its just slowed down, nothing to fear. I've started the assault now, so take some liberties, stir things up, just whatever you do... remember Thesis(ACC-M) isn't gonna let you ruin his subplot =P

Jim
April 24th, 2008, 01:30 PM
But Alice is an uptight rule follower, she need to intrude a little bit. D:

Naw, I'll make her be too busy thinking or something. This time she's gonna fight side by side with Clove. *determined face*

Scarlet Weather
April 24th, 2008, 01:44 PM
its okay everyone, it looks like we're missing uhh AExcalibur, sad sad :( Nerevarine, pretend he was never there, he's long gone. Bunny Billie within reason until she returns, the rest of us are active within reason. Its just slowed down, nothing to fear. I've started the assault now, so take some liberties, stir things up, just whatever you do... remember Thesis(ACC-M) isn't gonna let you ruin his subplot =P

Well, do remember that I don't mind your characters trying to stop Travis from doing this, just so long as you don't mess around with Surge. Travis will do his best to shake you off no matter what, so don't worry about making your characters do something they might not do normally for the sake of my little ol' subplot. The only reason that I scolded Brad was because he messed with Surge, who figures extremely importantly in Travis's past. :3

Brad
April 24th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Yeah. I'm playing it safe now...

Phanima
April 25th, 2008, 04:15 AM
Puu...am I tardy? >3<

Yes, yes I am... Anyway, I've cleared it with Kan-chan so for those who were wondering why I suddenly posted in the RP, deal with it! x3

Now I guess I'm back in a sense, since I did promise Kansas I'd post soon, but yeah, w/e. :D Anyway, here's my character's sign-up...

Name: Li "Plum" Meiling

Morph: Scyther

Appearance: Plum can be described as a tall and pretty young woman, who dresses respectively but also in a manner that flatters her figure. This assumption however, is only partially true. Plum is indeed tall and quite attractive, but her method of dressing herself is another matter. It’s true that her usual attire is quite flattering for her figure, but her motives for dressing in such a way only stem from two influences. The first being her respect for her village and its name, and the second reason being her simple desire to look as ‘hot’ as possible. She also realises that these two reasons that have so much influence over her presentation tend to conflict with one another, but with so little conscience holding her back, she tends to dress however she wants regardless.

Following that, Plum’s usual attire consists of a long ceremonial dress resembling a kimono, decorated with detailed patterns across the front, sides and back of the garment. The dress opens up from the neckline and extends across both arms before descending over her chest and across her torso, while leaving her stomach uncovered. The overall presentation of the robe reveals an open ‘V’ shape across her torso, beginning at her neck and ending at her waist, revealing more skin than her village’s dress code would allow. A supporting maroon cummerbund is tied at this point, before allowing the robe to fold down over her legs. From here, the dress reaches just above the middle of her thighs, where the robe is torn all around, leaving her visibly bare from just above her knees and below.

Each sleeve of the robe is extended across both arms and reach just short of her fingertips. The hemline of each arm is layered against the sleeves of her inner dress and comes just short of each hand’s palm. The inner dress itself provides a thin undercoat for cushioning against the over dress and for general support on top of her bare skin.

Thin floral patterns decorate the ends of the dress’s hemlines and sleeves and are stitched directly into the material. The main body of the dress is of a blood-red colour, while its floral patterns are stitched using thin white thread.

Furthermore, Plum often adorns a pair of wooden Getas to cover her bare feet. She also sports an iron ring on each arm and has made the point of never removing them. Each ring spans 8.5 centimetres wide and are gold in colour.

Plum’s physical appearance, below all of her clothing, is much more refined in comparison to her tattered two-year old robe. Her skin is of an olive complexion, but also tanned across her lower legs, forearms and face, due to excessive exposure to sunlight during her training outdoors. This only adds to her so-called ‘hot’ appearance, but she is more than willing to obtain a full body tone if the opportunity arises. Sporting a well toned and physically healthy body for a woman her age, Plum is very athletic and quite flexible, and does little to hide it.

In addition to this, several irregularities have also become apparent in her appearance after her joining the PokeMorph Liberation Force. Out of the numerous subjects selected for the project, she proved to be one or the more unique specimens, her results displaying minimal physical side effects, from which only three were deemed significant enough to classify her as a 'PokeMorph'. Such results were most likely caused by her premature release from the experiment when severe signs of physical and mental stress became apparent. That wasn't to say the experiment wasn't a success however, as in the end, she had definitely fused with her partnered Pokemon, but there were some...unexpected differences in her predicted outcome.

Specifically, the number of physical side effects may have been small in number, but their actual effects were far from it, extending to the point of unpredictable proportions. The first proved to be the most noticable in terms of appearance. Two extensions on each arm protruded from the ends of her elbows in the form of an arc that curled around her forearms and ended at a point almost a metre in front of her hands. Resembling the blade of a scythe, each protrusion despite being thin in size, was surprisingly heavy. They were both made from bone, explaining their texture and mass and not to mention the fact that they were growing out of her elbows. These extra additions did little to support her use of a sword but they did prove to be useful subsitutes nonetheless.

The second ill-effect caused by the experiment directly affected her skeletal structure and although it was noticable in its own right, it remained hidden beneath her robe unless otherwise exposed. Two protrusions that connected to the top of her spine rose from above each of her shoulder blades in the shape of an arc, providing the frame for her pair of two-fanned bug-like wings. The actual wings themselves resembled a similar texture to that of a bee and along with being annoyingly fragile, her nervous system had also been integrated into its patented design, making them uncomfortably sensitive. As a result and because of her instinctive recklessness, she would often damage her them, causing much physical and mental stress to herself and her partner. Thus, the solution to tape the wings onto her back was decided, to prevent any further self harm until she was able to utilise them properly. Typically, her newly acquired wings were now proving to be more of hindrance than an asset.

The third and final alteration affected her face but didn't prove to be as noticable as her other transformations. Specifically, her mouth had undergone another skeletal change, where each of her thirty-two teeth sharpened to a point, giving her an animal-like smile. Each fang had become perfectly proportioned to another, allowing her bottom and upper jaw to close together with little space in between, a perfect fit. Her bite was definitely worse than her bark now, and her bark was something fierce.
Of course, aside from all of these rather distinct side effects, the rest of her was more or less the same.

Finishing off her rebel samurai look, her long, sharp and rugged hair is her most treasured and often praised asset. Despite its roughness, the sheer length, volume and condition of her hair is quite a feat for someone who had spent the majority of her life roughing it outdoors and under the sun everyday. Grooming it proves to be difficult and more often than not, Plum leaves it as it is. Dark brown in colour, the forefront of her hair details her fringe in spiked clumps, while remaining almost circular over her back. The ends of her hair reach just below her waistline, but are often tied into a short explosive ponytail, in order to reduce the amount of flailing it may induce during rigorous activities.

Personality: Plum is more or less an irrational and physically abusive teenager, who acts instinctively and on impulse, while throwing out any form of logical thinking. She’s extremely boisterous and will speak her mind regardless of the consequences, which can compromise her own and others’ safety. Sarcasm and cursing are also the common mannerisms she adopts in her rather limited vocabulary and oral abilities. The effect she seems to have when using such mannerisms however, have proven quiet effective in intimidating and putting down others, both common pastimes in her short nineteen years of life. Amongst her clan her behaviour is extremely uncommon and is more often than not looked down upon. Despite this, her reputation is regarded quite highly due to certain individual characteristics and this only provokes her boorish attitude.

Following the samurai code of ethics, Plum is able to compose herself temporarily, but has many personal conflicts in relation to the discipline. The reason as to why she has been able to subdue herself for as long as she has, is solely due to her strict upbringing, where her exponential energy was restrained the best it could be at that time. This did little to suppress her unique and individual attitude, but allowed her to become much stronger mentally, as well as physically.

Stemming from this, in rare moments of curiosity and need, Plum is prone to become very suddenly 'familiar' with those around her. She has developed a technique of being able to use herself, often physically, to befriend those she wishes to make contact with. Whether her intentions stem solely from personal motives or genuine friendship is largely unknown.

With that, Plum grew into a very intimidating, domineering and self-absorbed teenage girl. She had also been the one who had given herself the nickname; Plum, after learning the meaning behind her given name. In line with her brash, upfront and arbitrary personality, she still follows the strict rulings and ethics of the samurai. Of course, she also incorporates her own ideals into such a discipline, thus allowing her to continue living without guilt.

PLF's experiment had managed to subdue her a little but her initial boisterous attitude remained ever vigilent, even through her fused partner's persona. Growing up alongside her, he had always been the more disciplined of the two, even though their skill, despite differing in style, were almost equal in level. They were great partners but even better rivals, so it was only natural that their combined personalities would conflict. Even so, she did gain some advantageous traits from her Scyther counterpart, such as enhanced concentration, patience and animal-like instincts. Of course, these were only accessible to her when she was either in a pinch or whenever he felt like aiding her, other than that she was on her own.

Background: Plum, despite being of Hoenn descent, was raised in a traditional samurai village in the midst of Johto. The village was located far north of Ecruteak and adopted many of their neighbouring town’s customs. Because of this, her village prospered in a life of simplicity and tradition, promoting a humble yet strict upbringing.

For Plum however, the introduction of the modern world through her learning of Johto’s other cities and towns, only provoked her young mind into thinking of living a life much more complex and exciting than what she was accustomed to. With such knowledge, she began going against the way of her village’s customs and promoted a more modern way of living, taking examples from Goldenrod and Olivine respectively. From this, her personality began to grow much more undisciplined as her modernised way of thinking was constantly rejected by her family and village. Thus, in an effort to remedy her abrupt mood swings and mental stability, her parents inquired that she undergo strict samurai training, to help mould her ‘devil’s mind’, as they so aptly named it. For to train as a samurai was one of the most gruelling and difficult trials a member of the village could be put through, but with determination and hard work, the result would be more than rewarding.

Plum was of course, defiant against her parents’ wishes and immediately revolted, taking every opportunity she had to degrade her village’s customs and promote a more modernised way of life. However, her brash attitude had insulted the village for the last time and she was forcibly taken into the village’s ‘educational’ program.

She spent the first two weeks of her time being ‘educated’ making attempts to escape the confines of her training. Each attempt proved fruitless and only served as another cause for more punishment. Adapting to such a scenario, Plum decided to go along with the program as quickly as she could, in an effort to being allowed to leave as soon as possible. This however, also proved to be ineffective due to her constant examinations where she failed miserably every time, and this was only because she had rushed through her lessons without learning a thing. Thus, after six failed weeks of training and escape attempts, Plum came to the inevitable decision of actually taking it seriously. Physically and mentally exhausted and knowing full well she would never be able to return home without passing, she once again began her long and arduous samurai training.

For the next nine years, Plum continued to practice as an intermediate samurai who quickly became quite skilled in her physical abilities, but was less than impressive academically. Unable to concentrate long enough in order to process scenarios logically and strategically, she taught herself to rely solely on her instincts and became accustomed to the secret art of improvisation. She was further motivated by her growing partnership and rivalry with one of the village's farming Pokemon; a Scyther that had strayed away from simply harvesting crops to training itself in combat by watching and learning. During this time, she still held her initial beliefs in modernising the village’s customs, but now held much more respect for its traditions. In spite of this however, her attitude remained almost exactly the same from when she had started nine years prior, but was able to subdue it to an extent in accordance to the application of the samurai code of ethics.
Soon after, through proving her worth as a semi-capable samurai she was finally given permission to return home. Upon her arrival and much to her bemusement, she discovered that her parents had enlisted her into Azalea Town's recruitment force, an agency that was scouting out young, capable and loyal trainers to support the Gym Leaders' cause. In her case; Bugsy.

Being castaway for nine years, Plum found herself very out of touch with what Johto and the other regions had become. For reasons still unknown, these apparent leaders had begun using force to rule over their respective townships, all under the guidance of the Elite Four. Of course, there were those who stood up and opposed their once noble and respected oppressors, but there also those who supported them out of fear, loyalty and false hope. These rebels had come to be known as the Pokemon Liberation Force, an organisation bent on bringing the leaders to justice.

In spite of the PLF's efforts however, Plum's village soon fell under Ecruteak City's control and it was then that she realised her parents' previous course of action to transfer her to Azalea Town, had all been to save her. Taking the chance, she fought against the bug enthusiast's stranglehold and managed to escape relatively unharmed. In a further twist of fate, her previous sparring partner from her time spent training as a samurai, the farming Scyther, had also turned against the once peaceful country and decided to aid her quest in fighting against the leaders.

Fleeing the country, there was only one place they could go without drawing attention to themselves; Kanto. Conveniently, the two regions shared the same continent, meaning that traversing from one nation to the other would be relatively easy in terms of keeping a low profile. Taking the Magnet Train however, was out of the question, as was boarding the S.S. Aqua to Vermillion City. Each would draw too much attention to their whereabouts, seeing as how she had made quite the commotion in defying Bugsy and was sure that they were now being actively pursued. With only one option left, the two proceeded to Kanto on foot.

During this time was when Plum encountered the PLF directly and inevitably became a member, although reluctantly and after much negotiation. Her motive for joining forces was simple; to save her family and village and to stop those responsible for endangering them. The PLF had promised to provide her with the necessary measures to do so as long as she agreed to cooperate with them in eradicating the Gym Leaders' forces. If there was ever a time for her to show off the fruits of her nine years of labour, it was now.

Attacks:

Quick Attack
X-scissor
Swords Dance
Fury Cutter

Ability: As a result of her morph, Plum picked up an unusual ability from her partner; Swarm. It was a simple instinctive reflex that occured when she began to lose stamina. The lower it fell, the stronger she would become, but only up to a certain point and under a certain condition. Specifically speaking, her strength would increase to 1.5 of her original capacity but only while utilising her natural alignment, in other words; Bug-type moves.

Additional Information:

Plum is dominantly right-handed but has little to no use for her left arm during battle, aside from supporting her right or acting as a shield, an obvious weakness that can be exploited by any intelligent enemy.

After returning home, she was presented with a sword carved from bamboo as a congratulatory present for all her hard work. Such a gift was given in place of a tradional samurai katana after her method of fighting was deemed too reckless and endangering to be given a real weapon.

One of the unmentioned yet fairly obvious side effects of Plum's experiment was the failure to develop a fully synchronised mental link between her and her partner, mostly due to her less than adequate intellect. This didn't prove to be a very serious problem for her, but it did often put her on the spot when her two minds would conflict over an issue and thus cause her to start arguments with herself, in which others may mistake for her in being mentally handicapped.

Her partnered Pokemon was the once farming Scyther who had taught itself how to fight through watching and learning. She soon found out that this Scyther, who had ventured from its home every week to witness her samurai training, belonged to Azalea Town's Gym Leader; Bugsy. During their abrupt reunion under the new leader's reign, the two fled together and joined the PLF. Several pursuits have been organised to apprehend the two under Bugsy's command, deeming her as a traitor and the one responsible for kidnapping his Pokemon.

Oh, and for those who couldn't be bothered reading that whole intro post in the RP, d/w about it. Plum hasn't joined the group yet, it was just some background info that I thought would be a nice read for those who were really, really, really bored. C:

Kansas
April 25th, 2008, 06:31 AM
wondrous, Phani chan. Now go ahead and make your way towards Vermillion and we'll be all set

Phanima
April 27th, 2008, 06:23 AM
Oh! Were you guys waiting for me? If you were I'm sorry. ><

I wasn't planning on having Plum join in til everyone got a chance to start their raid of Vermillion gym, especially Travis' bout with Surge. Tbh, I was waiting for a chance to come up where she'd bust in, scythes bared and start going beserk. ^^;

Anywho~ Just another filler post. Should join up next post. C:

Kansas
April 27th, 2008, 08:38 AM
ya its okay, i just have to wait for the others to catch up too. I don't want to storm the gym alone... then be in deep s***

Jim
April 27th, 2008, 11:14 AM
A filler post to:

a) Make Alice do something.
b) Give the group time to move about so she can possibly meet someone (or someone could find her).
c) Give her a reason not to ruin ACC's subplot. (YES, ACC! I refuse to call you by your new name, ACC-M was too cool for school. >D)

Oh, and if someone as brash as Cecily would walk past and set those Magneton off, thus alerting the city of our presence that would be super. (Not to mention it'd be fun to have Cecily and Alice having to depend on each other to escape alive... not only that but it would keep everybody busy while Travis is having a one-on-one with his good buddy, Surge.)

billie_lightning
April 29th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Hey! I'm back! Got my laptop!
Let's do this! =)
I just posted. I'm kind of in a hurry, I have to pack for a trip tomorrow, so if I posted anything that conflicts with you guys, just say so ^_^
Oh, and I'll be back Sunday

Trainer Kat
April 29th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Oh, and if someone as brash as Cecily would walk past and set those Magneton off, thus alerting the city of our presence that would be super. (Not to mention it'd be fun to have Cecily and Alice having to depend on each other to escape alive... not only that but it would keep everybody busy while Travis is having a one-on-one with his good buddy, Surge.)

Travis has Cecily now, actually.
Plus, she would just charm her way out. x3

Kansas
April 30th, 2008, 09:24 AM
so Jade was the first one to drop the ball on the covert mission... have fun everyone! haha there'll be guards everywhere now and plenty of excitement

Silhouette
April 30th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Oooh.. This is already getting good! This reminds me of the Pewter City battle.

Brad
April 30th, 2008, 04:38 PM
With said ball dropped, does that mean Brad doesn't have to fail at being stealthy. I already have my post planned out, but I must be ready to react to other peoples post.

Also, Mario Kart Wii is like LSD- its addictive, and Raindow Road is surreal as hell.

billie_lightning
May 6th, 2008, 03:28 PM
so Jade was the first one to drop the ball on the covert mission... have fun everyone! haha there'll be guards everywhere now and plenty of excitement

I knew you'd turn what I said into a trap =)

what can I say? I needed some excitement!
Just posted 'cause I have to go sign up for the SATS
ugh

Phanima
May 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Ohh~ Good luck billie and d/w, SATS is fun. xP

And thanks for posting, I was going to too, but I've been really swamped, plus I'm waiting for the perfect chance to strike, which invariably relies on Travis' debut. ^^;

Silhouette
May 7th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Blah. I really don't have the energy to post right now.. I'll probably just browse the RP section. If I don't get bored soon, I'll try to post tomorrow.

Kansas
May 7th, 2008, 03:02 PM
hah take your time, Silhouette. I'd rather have good posts than rushed ones

billie_lightning
May 7th, 2008, 03:27 PM
fo sho
hahahaha
i just wish some of our team hadn't of disappeared =(

Brad
May 7th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I might post, but I post soooooo much in some RP's, and I feel that I should let everyone else post.

Here is Brad's RP Dissapearance Theorem

Basically, some of our people got sucked into the Twilight Zone, or got occupied in other RP's, like in another one of Sir Kansas's good RPGs, teh first, and considering the last post was the 26th of March, teh second Lancaster RP's.

billie_lightning
May 9th, 2008, 09:34 PM
is anyone else going to post?
I'm waiting =(

I know the whole 'quality over quantity' dealio, but we posted a lot in the beginning and it seemed fine to me *shrugs*

Kansas
May 10th, 2008, 08:23 AM
its busy times for me.....really busy, i'm in the home stretch for the semester, 1 week of class left which means....you guessed it... finals

Silhouette
May 10th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Gah.. it sucked, my last post. Part of what I was typing wasn't even typing. I had to fix it up..

billie_lightning
May 10th, 2008, 05:14 PM
yeah...I guess I can understand Kansas. I had an AP US history exam last friday and next wednesday I have a AP English III exam. x(
no me gusta escuela

Phanima
May 10th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I'll be putting up a post soon, just a little side battle to fill in until Thesis moves his subplot along (which kinda relies on Kat atm ^^;). But yeah, it's normally around this time of year where a lot of people finish school/work and go off on holidays. We had a similar problem a year ago about this time, there's even a thread about it in the RP Lounge ('how to kick start the RP section' or something like that).

Personally, I have all my assignments due in the next few weeks, then a single exam at the end. After that, I'm home free to RP spam all I can. C: Busy, busy, busy~

billie_lightning
May 14th, 2008, 03:33 PM
ok.
someone should post something.
I'm going a little bit crazy here...
I'm not trying to rush people, I swear.
I just wanna post again. I'm really getting into this =)

Brad
May 14th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Ditto. Yeah, at the end of June, I leave for a month. I'll make my self conveniently dissapear, but my subplot needs teh permission de Kansas. I think it is too... wild, but I might as well try...

Kansas
May 18th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Brad... its very hard to run this RP when you take the full evolution of every pokemon and kill them with a flap of your wings and i'm suppose to create elite guards not to mention theres other gym leaders who will probably use the forms you so easily slaughter.

Edit. Now. writing this post has been un necessarily hard. please think about the future of the RP and the growth in strength that has to occur as the story progresses not to mention the pokemon future gym leaders will no doubt use... i.e. Luxray > Volkner

btw.... Elite Guard personalities...

Jolteon - arrogant... fast... quick witted your basic ass
Rotom - creepy, mysterious, sadistic. He isn't really fast, he basically moves.. like a ghost. fading in and out of sight
Ampharos - your typical big dopey power character but he may have a few surprises up his sleeve ;)

Phanima
May 18th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Ohh~ Clove's strutting his stuff. xDD I have this really big urge to jump in and piss him off with Plum, but I won't.

She's got to deal with the Plusle and Minun twins first anyway, so that'll keep her occupied til finally meeting up with her old friend. xP

Kansas
May 18th, 2008, 08:55 PM
haha ya time for Clove to be sexy for a bit... i trust your interference if you want to... just give him a bit of time to fight XD

Phanima
May 18th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Yup~ don't worry, I've powerplayed enough to keep me satisfied for a while (poor Blastoise xP) so I'll draw out her fight with the rodent sisters til Travis makes his move. I might even keep her out of the whole operation all together and have her waddle up at the end going 'wtf happened?!'. C:

Put on a good show Kansas~ ;D

Kansas
May 18th, 2008, 09:04 PM
haha thanks Phan, i'll make it as entertaining as possible... but i was struggling between who i wanted to fight... the Rotom or the Jolteon... Kat said Jolteon tho so i went with him haha.

Card Captor Sakura ftw btw.... we should make a card captor RP....

Phanima
May 18th, 2008, 09:18 PM
haha thanks Phan, i'll make it as entertaining as possible... but i was struggling between who i wanted to fight... the Rotom or the Jolteon... Kat said Jolteon tho so i went with him haha.

Good~ can't wait to read it then. *w* And yeah, Jolteon makes the most sense, with the needle power and everything. Still, Rotom would've been interesting too. All the Elite Guards sound badass. C:

Card Captor Sakura ftw btw.... we should make a card captor RP....

Marry me~ x3 I've been thinking about that for a looooong time now but there aren't enough peeps interested. >> So I've learnt to do without.

Brad
May 19th, 2008, 05:11 AM
Ah... did I mention Brad is close to death... I'll edit. Time to go to second forms...

Scarlet Weather
May 19th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Well, Travis wants to make his move but his brilliant plan is being sabotaged by the fact that Trainer Kat is nowhere in sight and therefore Cecily is being a wallflower. *smacketh the Kat* How dare you impeded Travis's angst-filled revenge? Serves you right. >.<

Trainer Kat
May 19th, 2008, 07:17 AM
*is smacked*
>.<
Haha, don't worry, I'm working on my post now.

Kansas
May 19th, 2008, 09:27 AM
lol Brad you don't have to tone down your fighting, i did read he's close to death but in all honesty i'm looking at tastefullness here because we haven't even gotten through 1/6 of the RP's plot and theres so many morphs already deemed as "lower class" i want to save some of the fully evolved for the gym leaders who use them.

And lighting babies on fire as bombs? -_-

-_-
-_-
-_-
-_-

Brad
May 19th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Ah. The babies. Thought it might enhance Surge's "Hitler but in Pokemon" persona by making his human rights record really bad. Not to mention it tones down actual fighting- Brad only really used one of his moves- most of his work was done through bombs.

And what does that emoticon represent? My limited social skills cloud my knowledge on that particular subject. Let's just say I'm emoticon illiterate for the most part.

billie_lightning
May 19th, 2008, 01:59 PM
yay!
it's alive!
It's ALIVE!
the RP is ALIVE!
[insert maniacal laughter here]

Phanima
May 19th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Actually, I think Brad fought another Rotom, the shiny Sectormaster or something, so billie's post is technically a-okay.

Electrode-baby-bombs hurt my heart. ><

Brad
May 19th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Phanima, for being correct, you win 10,200 dolllars.

In Monopoly money.

Anyways, since I look dead in the RPG, can we just go along with me being in a coma until after Erika is defeated? I don't think a swift recovery from cardiac arrest is smart or realistic.

Kansas
May 19th, 2008, 08:39 PM
you sure you want to do that? we may get to Erika around the time you leave for your trip on a side note sorry for mis-reading.

And ya, i made my fight stretch into the morning but you all can have your events just happen at the same time as my fight and up to right after so we can finish Vermillion and move on :) I suspect it'll be rapped up in a few posts from everyone?

Brad
May 20th, 2008, 06:07 AM
If you get to Erika when I leave, then it is a double convenience, because the coma idea lets me have an excuse for not being here while I'm off in the mountains. Not to mention its sort of fleshes out the story. I think that that is better than dying, and coming back quickly would be even past my shoddy powerplaying standards. If you guys get to or past Sabrina by the time I get back, then the coma is just extended until then. Coma's are great in time versatility and as excuses for absences.

And misreading is fine. No need to apologize.

Phanima
May 22nd, 2008, 02:20 PM
Ohh~ General Surge. *w*

I guess any intervention now would mean going under friendly fire from Travis. xD;

Brad
May 22nd, 2008, 03:54 PM
I guess Surge can be a high ranking officer in SCOEIA. Heh heh... Omega already has other ulterior loyaltes...

Silhouette
May 22nd, 2008, 04:30 PM
Yay, I was finally able to post a decent quality post! Every time I started to post, I had to leave. I also had to change what happened in my post numerous times. I originally had Denx help Jade with the Ampharos, but he's nearly dead anyway. So, my new post stays out of anyone's plot, with me having fun with the mid-air battles and all that. ^.^

Phanima
May 22nd, 2008, 04:36 PM
All your posts are good Silhouette, but I agree with your latest one being the best. T'was a fun read. C:

Plum likes Omega. :x

Silhouette
May 23rd, 2008, 06:03 AM
Thanks, Phanima. I do see a slight increase in my writing ability from the beginning of this RP to now, too.

billie_lightning
May 23rd, 2008, 03:10 PM
it's helped my writing too =)
no help?
hahaha, fine I'll take care of it.

I should have kept my old post with the Rotom. it was better.
damn confusion. ><

Phanima
May 23rd, 2008, 03:35 PM
You're very welcome Silho~

Kansas' RPs have the habit of making people write better, it's part of his charm. xP

he wasn't the brightest lightning bolt in the sky.

<3

billie_lightning
May 24th, 2008, 09:41 PM
hahahahaha ^_^
I'm glad you liked that.
I was laughing as I wrote it. xD
Donde esta Clove?
[Where is Clove?]

Scarlet Weather
May 25th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Aw, man, I dissapoint myself. I planned on Travis vs. Surge being an epic battle, and I got this instead:

TRAVIS used SURPRISE ATTACK! The attack missed!

SURGE used IRON TAIL... but it failed.

TRAVIS used WAITING GAME! Travis is waiting for an oppurtunity to attack!

SURGE used BLUFF! It was succesful!

SURGE's STATIC paralyzed TRAVIS! It may not be able to move!

TRAVIS is paralyzed!

SURGE used GUILT TRIP! It's super-effective!

TRAVIS used STUN SPORE! SURGE is paralyzed! It may not be able to move!

SURGE used CHARGE!

TRAVIS used FLAMETHROWER EX MACHINA! It was succesful!

SURGE used FINISHING BLOW!

TRAVIS used FORGIVE ME, ANDRE! TRAVIS comes to terms with Andre's death! TRAVIS's confidence went way up!

SURGE used ZAP CANNON! The attack missed!

TRAVIS used SKETCH! TRAVIS SKETCHed ZAP CANNON!

TRAVIS used HEROIC SPEECH! TRAVIS's speed went way up! TRAVIS's corniness went way, way up!

SURGE is paralyzed!

TRAVIS used ZAP CANNON!

SURGE was blown off his feet!

TRAVIS gained 1090 experience points! TRAVIS grew to level 50!

What? TRAVIS is evolving!!! (dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun...) Congratulations! Your TRAVIS evolved into TRAVIS WHO HAS NOW COME TO GRIPS WITH A PROBLEM HE DIDN'T STRUGGLE WITH NEARLY LONG ENOUGH BY THE POWER OF CLOSE-TO-MOMENT-OF-DEATH REFLECTION! (Dun-dun-dun: Da-da-da-da-dun-da-dahn!)

Yeah, I wanted it to be less cliched and longer, but this is all I could do, and I wanted to get the subplot out of the way so the RP could move on. Though I might bring back Travis's uncertainty about who was really at fault for Andre's death later. Who knows?

Kansas
May 25th, 2008, 01:39 PM
haha its okay Thesis... i think we're all trying to get back into the swing of things with summer here... and there will be plenty of time with the next segment to rock your writing skills.... i'm certain you'll all enjoy what i have in store for the RP :D

billie_lightning
May 25th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Are we ever going to have a time when the team gets to sit and relax?
you know, get to know each other?
Learn a little bit about each other's background??

Phanima
May 25th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Flamethrower Ex Machina~ xDD

An IC break would be good for letting everyone catch up and I'm pretty sure Kan-chan had a rest stop coming up soon anyway, considering we've been going non-stop since Pewter.

Although I'm quite interested in the little hint he just gave us about what's coming up~ *w*

Oh, and I use this in all RPs to see who's still alive and kicking, plus it helps me learn everyone else's names since I've got damn awful memory.

Kansas (Clove - Cacturne)
Brad (Bradley - Charizard)
Silhouette (Denx - Raichu)
Nerevarine (Victor - Blaziken)
Fuyuko the Rampant (Mandi - Gardevoir)
AExcalibur (Amy - Vaporeon)
billie_lightning (Jade - Tyranitar)
Sonichero190 (Reid - Lucario)
Trainer Kat (Cecily - Pachirisu)
Jim (Alice - Ambipom)
Thesis (Travis - Smeargle)
Phanima (Plum - Scyther)
I'm guessing Amy, Mandi and Victor are gone?

Trainer Kat
May 25th, 2008, 04:46 PM
^ In regards to that, Jim's planning on posting soon.

Brad
May 25th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Man... if the next segment is as great as my anticipatory instincts say, then my guy being in a coma will suck...

Give us vacation on it, though. I have an idea... after a certain point, base calls. Says the veteran four (me, Kansas, Thesis, Phanima) get a break- the rookies have to learn to fight without our help. They have to beat... Sabrina and Koga, for example. That would be good. And then... we have the other four hanging out. I know my guy would just go home and drink.

Kansas
May 25th, 2008, 07:18 PM
haha you guys..... oh how my statement has flustered you... i'm grinning at reading this thread with your little curious comments....

OHHH what i have in store for this.....indeed indeed *evil grin*

billie_lightning
May 25th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Seriously, non-stop since Pewter.
If we don't rest we'll surly perish 0_0
lol
I kinda like what you got there Brad...but I dunno how well that would work. *shrugs*

You're too evil for your own good, Kansas ;)

Phanima
May 26th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Oh Kan-chan, you big tease. *pinch

Brad's idea intrigues me, since I'm all up for making myself look good. xP *shot'd...repeatedly

looks great man! Good luck to all....

Um...okay? o0

Brad
May 26th, 2008, 05:46 AM
Hmm... evil. I like evil. I am not too flustered, but curiosity becomes me, I suppose.

Silhouette
May 26th, 2008, 09:02 AM
looks great man! Good luck to all....

Nothing like a little moral support.. I guess. Anyway, I don't really have time to post. Perhaps I will have time later.

Scarlet Weather
May 27th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Man... if the next segment is as great as my anticipatory instincts say, then my guy being in a coma will suck...

Give us vacation on it, though. I have an idea... after a certain point, base calls. Says the veteran four (me, Kansas, Thesis, Phanima) get a break- the rookies have to learn to fight without our help. They have to beat... Sabrina and Koga, for example. That would be good. And then... we have the other four hanging out. I know my guy would just go home and drink.

Well, better than that: everyone gets called back to base, and the veteran four are given a short leave in order to recuperate, while the others are put on watch duty, and then someone attacks headquarters (that seems very Koga-ish to me, ne?) 'Cause I really don't see why the base would just say "Okay, we'll cut the fighting force down by half and send the half that's likely the weakest to go and kill a very dangerous gym leader". I mean, if they did that I'd be very concerned for the survival of the PLF. I mean, how have they survived if that's what their strategy looks like?

Hmm.... pity this isn't a MAR crossover. "Alright, break in the war-games! Into the Training Gate for you!" And Travis could be all, like, "But I've already done this, like, six times!" "Aw, shut up, you aren't anywhere near Knight Class!" XD

By the way, due to my obsession with MAR, I've just decided to assign everyone's character a chess-piece rank based on their character's approximate strength, from what we've seen so far. XD

By the way, chess piece hierarchy works like this for those who haven't seen or read MAR yet- Pawn, Rook, Bishop, Knight, Queen, King, with the latter two being unique ranks held by only two people. Bishop is loosely divided into ten ranks, with the lowest being closer to Rook and the highest bordering on Knight.

Brad- Bishop, top-ranking (Would've been a Knight, but his indiscriminate killing and drunkenness make him too unstable)

Travis- Knight, lower-class, due to his versatility and combat experience.

Clove- Team Leader, so obviously he gets mid-class Knight

Plum- Er.... haven't seen enough to decide between high-ranking Bishop or low-ranking Knight yet, so I'll pass judgment.

Cecily-Rook, pretty much by her own admission.

Alice- Babbo, version 4 Bishop, lower-class

Jade- Bishop, mid-class

Denx- Rook

Reid- Rook, probably. Maybe bishop, but we haven't actually seen him fight.

*Ahem* Pointlessness aside, I must point out that Travis's finally attack didn't actually kill Surge, it just incapacitated him. He's been hit with a massive electrical charge which he couldn't entirely absorb, and he was unable to ground himself. So he's alive, just twitching on the ground and paralyzed. If someone doesn't kill him quick, there's always the chance that he'll recover. And if the next person to post doesn't kill him, I'll tell Phantom and he'll send the Chess no Koma after you.

Kansas
May 27th, 2008, 12:12 PM
a long overdo post from mr. Clove hope you all enjoy, no?

and yes yes, excellent writing from everyone lately. My posts have been coming slowly but i'm trying to make them count...

Silhouette
May 27th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Ok, since Surge isn't dead yet, that doesn't make my last post entirely wrong. The people at his base just can't reach him, and only deem him dead. It would work whether he's dead or not.

billie_lightning
May 27th, 2008, 03:08 PM
*claps*
I love Jade's awkward attempts at friendship! =3
I just hope that everyone doesn't think she's a freak ><

hahahaha
Bishop mid-class?
Erm...
I'll take that as a compliment I suppose. ^_^;

Phanima
May 27th, 2008, 03:54 PM
Well, better than that: everyone gets called back to base, and the veteran four are given a short leave in order to recuperate, while the others are put on watch duty, and then someone attacks headquarters (that seems very Koga-ish to me, ne?) 'Cause I really don't see why the base would just say "Okay, we'll cut the fighting force down by half and send the half that's likely the weakest to go and kill a very dangerous gym leader". I mean, if they did that I'd be very concerned for the survival of the PLF. I mean, how have they survived if that's what their strategy looks like?

That's a good point. I guess the best place to do something like that would be earlier on in the liberation. But even better yet, if everyone's still around by Johto, that would be a perfect chance for the vets to see how much the nubs have improved, and of course take a break and partake in some funny business... It could be like a test of sorts, new region, new Gym Leaders, maybe some newer recruits?

Side note: Bugsy's mine! >D

Plum- Er.... haven't seen enough to decide between high-ranking Bishop or low-ranking Knight yet, so I'll pass judgment.

Considering her background training, Plum might seem like a Bishop/Knight class, but I assure you, taking her fighting style and mental stability into account, she's pretty much an extremely high-tier pawn. xDD

*Ahem* Pointlessness aside, I must point out that Travis's finally attack didn't actually kill Surge, it just incapacitated him. He's been hit with a massive electrical charge which he couldn't entirely absorb, and he was unable to ground himself. So he's alive, just twitching on the ground and paralyzed. If someone doesn't kill him quick, there's always the chance that he'll recover.

I guess Plum'll be up for it, although I just wrote her getting distracted by Jade so she'll need a reminder. Of course, she also yelled told Cecily and the Shinx-morph to handle it, so K-chan could possibly do it as well.

Kansas
May 27th, 2008, 04:09 PM
lol i didn't finish off Surge... we don't have to kill everyone... interrogation works just as well, no? and besides he's as good as dead after what Clove did to him...

billie_lightning
May 27th, 2008, 04:11 PM
yay for the socially awkward! =D
She's only like this around strangers, I promise. hahahahahaha

hmmm, what beef does Plum have against Clove??
I love twists! w00t

Kansas
May 27th, 2008, 04:13 PM
lol i don't know if we've decided what they have against eachother... you'll just have to see!

Trainer Kat
May 27th, 2008, 04:21 PM
What's this?! Cecily's not quite as stupid as she looks?! *gasp!*

bkzasazin
May 29th, 2008, 08:51 AM
hey i was wondering if you guys were looking for replacements for any of the 3 inactive posters, because if so i would like to attempt to put up a character sheet as a filler/newcomer to the plot, here is my sign up sorry if its kind of long:

Name: Ezekiel
Morph: Nidoking

Appearance: Ezekiel stands at exactly 5 feet 10 inches tall. He has no hair on his head due to the fusion of him and his most trustable pokemon, Nidoking. Due to his fusion with Nidoking, Ezekiel has a long, masculine tail, a horn protrudes about 6 ½ inches from his forehead. His forearms are bulky and seem to be massive in comparison to his smaller upper arms. On each of his elbows a white blade-like matter has formed between the joints connecting his upper arms to his lower arms. His legs are a decent size in comparison for his body type, and from the knee down his legs are covered in an armor like shell. His shoulders also have the shell like armor on them. His face has not changed much other then the fact that his eye structure slightly changed to that of a Nidokings, other then that his eye color is still the same, Storm Grey they have been since he was born. Two larger fangs protrude from his mouth all the time, also in the manner of a Nidoking. His back has a few spikes protruding from the spine as well, although they aren’t as long as a Nidokings.

Personality: Ezekiel’s personality seems to match his fused companion. He is a headstrong and over-protective person and is not afraid to fight if he feels threatened, often going on rampages to protect his friends and family at all costs. He is determined to help the people he cares for and depends on. He is caring and social when it comes to family and friends, but when it comes to strangers, he tends to be weary and a little over zealous until he gets to know them.

Background: Hailing proudly from just outside Saffron city, Ezekiel grew up around a lot of psychic pokemon users. All of his friends used pokemon such as Abras, Ralts, and Natus. Ezekiel has always wanted to be different and wanted to prove that no matter what type of pokemon you raise, type doesn’t matter as long as you have a good bond with your pokemon. So, he caught the first pokemon he could think of that had a disadvantage to psychic types, a Nidoran (M). Ezekiel and his Nidoran trained hard to be able to overcome their fellow pokemon trainers and their companions. A couple years had passed with not much success, Ezekiels Nidoran had evolved into a Nidorino, His friends pokemon had gotten stronger as well, becoming Kirlias, Kadabras and Xatus. The battles he fought between his friends got harder as his friends pokemon evolved, and Nidorino and Ezekiel became more determined. At the age of 15, Ezekiel’s older sister and mother came into the house after they had gone shopping to see Ezekiel and his Nidorino sitting in the backyard next to eachother gloomily. Ezekiel’s sister, who was the closest person to him in his family came out with her clefairy and they asked what was wrong. Ezekiel explained that him and Nidorino have been having bad luck in battles lately. His sister thought for a minute and walked inside and came out baring a sealed gift box. The box contained a Moonstone and Ezekiel used it to Evolve his Nidorino into a Nidoking (Full story explained in RP sample section). Eventually, Ezekiel’s friends slowly started disappearing one by one and strange looking people, resembling pokemon started to come around. They started wreaking havoc in Saffron city and around his neighborhood. The “pokemorphed” humans began to become corrupt with power and started to take control of the city under the command of Saffron citys gym leader, Sabrina. One day, a Kadabra morph came to his house and started attacking the house. His sister bravely stepped out with her newly evolved Cleffable to scare off the Kadabra morph. By the time Ezekiel came to the front of the house to see what was going on, he saw his sister being held in the air by a psychic attack and the kadabra morph threw her from one end of the yard to the other. Upon seeing this Ezekiel’s Nidoking went on a rampage and charged toward the Kadabra morph, smashing into it with a megahorn attack. The kadabramorph threatened to come back and destroy his house and family and finish off his sister with the other morphs of the city. Ezekiel learned about the PLF through a family friend and decided to take a trip to the headquarters to see if he could join. His soul-purpose in joining the PLF is to protect others and help take out the corrupt pokemorphs spreading throughout the world.

Attacks:
Thrash (last resort, also most used attack when angered, obviously)
Megahorn
Irontail
Giga Impact

Additional Information: none really, Ezekiel liked to train with Nidoking until they morphed.

RP Sample:

The brisk afternoon breeze whisked past a Nidoking and its trainer outside.

”Don’t worry about it Dante, we will beat Johnny and his Kadabra one day trust me, we are strong enough, we just had a bad day” Said the boy to his Nidorino releasing a slight smile, trying to comfort the purple beast sitting next to him.
”Ni-“ responded the pokemon, obviously feeling a little better.

The boy heard the front door to his house close and said “mom and Aveyln are home” sounding a little relieved. The backdoor opened and a young looking girl stepped out into the patio where her brother and his Nidorino were sitting.

”Hey Zeeke, whats wrong little brother?” asked the young girl worriedly. “Nothin’ Avey, just rough luck lately battling with everyone” said Ezekiel trying not to further concern his sister, obviously aware of the fact the was worried about him. “Awhh, don’t worry about it, here I got something for you while me and mom were in Celadon city mall, wait right here ill be right back okay?” said Avelyn cheerfully.

The girl went into the house and came back outside a moment later with a gift box in her hands. “I was going to give this to you in 2 days for your birthday…but..i think I can give it to you a little earlier” said Avelyn smiling. “Uhh, thanks whats inside?” asked Ezekiel thankfully but quizzingly. “Just open it silly, you’ll see”.

Ezekiel opened the box and a faint paleish grey glow resonated from the contents inside it. Ezekiel pulled out the contents of the box and smiled widely. “Yeah, I figured you’d like it you’ve been asking for one for the longest time” said Avelyn happily aware of the fact that she had just made her brother feel a lot better. “How did yo-“ started Ezekiel “Don’t ask questions. Just use it on Nidorino” said Avelyn smiling.

Ezekiel held the stone out to Nidorino and the glow seemed to envelope the Nidorinos body. The Nidorino’s body, enveloped in a white light began to jurassically change. The Nidorino veered on its hind legs and stood there, it grew a masculine tail, its front legs formed into arms, the legs grew more masculine and formed a armor like shell on them from the kneecaps down. Its voice grew deeper and it stood perfectly on its hind legs. The Nidorino had evolved into a Nidoking.

”Kiiiiinggg” growled the newly evolved Nidoking, proud of its new found power. “Yes!! Finally!!! Thank you so much Avey. I cant belive it Dante, your finally a Nidoking” said Ezekiel both awestruck and estatically. “Don’t mention it little brother, I knew it would make you happy” smiled Avelyn back at Ezekiel as she walked into the house.

”Alright Dante, are you ready to test out your new abilities?” asked Ezekiel excitedly. “Nido!!” growled the Nidoking readily.

The two began to train in the backyard as the sun set over the horizon, giving them new hope and warm feelings for the days ahead of them.