• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Chrono: Quest For The Secret Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Plot

Since the dawn of time, trainers have hunted for the secret diamonds which hold the power to the legendary time pokémon, Dialga. Some hunted for power, some for greed, some for money and many just to be known throughout history. But no-one had ever thought of a new universe. Just a few months ago a team was formed, Team Galactic, with the goal of destroying the universe to create their own and rule it as kings. Team Galactic have showed they are merciless, stopping anyone who had their own dreams for the diamonds and threatning the entire world with their plans. There is only one hope for the universe, Team Chrono. After researching for many years the team has found a secret region just off the coast of Hoenn, a sunny region, called Solica which may contain the diamonds hidden in a secret town. Team Chrono is now recruiting members who will have 2 missions. One to stop Team Galactic and two to find the diamonds and lock away Dialga forever. Treasure hunters have visited the region lately though and they could provide a distraction to team members.

Sign-Up Sheets

Name: Your character's name.

Age: The age of your character. Team chrono only recruits 12+.

Desciption: A description of your character. No clothes descriptions please, team chrono have the same diamond blue uniform.

Personality: Your character's personality.

History/Past: What happend to your character before joining Team Chrono?

Rank: Okay these are the ranks... Admin (3 people only), Advanced trainer (6-8 people only), Rookie.

Pokemon:

Others: Any other details about your character.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Name: Colton Black.

Desciption: Colton has mid length black hair that he keeps combed to the side, green eyes, and stands at 6'1, with a light build and lightly tanned skin.

Personality: Colton is calm and helpful, usually lending anyone a hand. He is also kind and respectful. He doesn't get angry easily, usually remaining calm under tense situations. He can also become very serious, usually if a situation is getting out of hand. He is the kind of person who will risk his life for others.

History/Past: Colton started his pokemon journey at the age of 12 when he recieved his Trapinch as a gift from his father. He and Trapinch began traveling together, catching pokemon, and fighting gyms. While Colton liked to battle, he was more interested in treasure hunting, finding many rare treasures over his journey. He collected the badges of Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto, but only defeating the elite four of Kanto. Since then, he has focused on treasure hunting, but he occasionally has battles with his high leveled team. After spending a long time treasure hunting, Colton learned of Team Galactic's evil plan, and decided to help Chrono's team.

Pokemon: Flygon, LVL 57, male.
    Claydol, lvl 51.
    Whiscash, lvl 53, male.
    Steelix, lvl 55, male.
    Nidoqueen, lvl 52, female.
    Mammoswine, lvl 54, male.

Others: Colton trains ground type pokemon, simply because they are his favorite type. His battle style involves a lot of strategy, adjusting to any situation.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay seems good.

Accepted.

Just lower your levels a small bit. [Not too much]

I'll post mine then:

Name: Aaron Jones [Thats always the character name I use in every RP]. Nicknames: AJ or Jonesy.

Desciption: 4Ft11 Spiky Blondey-Browney hair, blue eyes, skinny, weak muscles.

Personality: Aaron is ambitous and determined to stop team galactic.

History/Past: After a serious attempt at the hoenn elite four which was foiled by the master, Stephen, Aaron got a call from Prof.Oak saying Team Galactic had invaded his hometown, Pallet and put his parents in hospital. After a short visit to his parents, Aaron heard about Team Chrono and joined them in their quest to stop Team Galactic. Aaron has also gotten 5 badges in Kanto.

Rank: Admin [Depite only being 12, Team Chrono recognizes Aaron's ambition and battling skills so they gave him this rank]

Pokemon:
    Typhlosion (Typhi) Lv52 [Given as a first pokemon when Prof.Oak's friend visited with new starters]
    Raichu (Boltz) Lv51 [Caught in the hoenn region as Pikachu]
    Articuno (Arice) Lv50 [Caught in an epic Kanto battle]
    Swellow (Wingz) Lv50 [Caught in the hoenn region as Taillow]
    Pidgeotto (Feathers) Lv49 [Caught in Kanto region]
    Umbreon (Lunar) Lv49 [Caught in Kanto region as Eevee]

Others: Nothing.

Trainer Card:
    114aa95d589d510fa75c1b8b95b2f8c9.png

Last edited:

ShadowHoundoom

Shade isn't what he seems...
    Years
  • Name: Vishnal Otsuka (Preferred Vishie, Vishnal is accepted with trusted companions and friends)

Desciption: At five-foot three, Vishie doesn't seem like the kind of guy you'd call "rough and tumble". You'd be right on the money concerning appearance; Vishie is skinny with a semi-built frame of muscle, nothing special but enough to prevent a nickname like "Sticks" from catching on. With no facial hair to complement his lavender "mop top", it's easy to mistake Vishie for an eleven, even twelve-year-old. What he lacks in appearance, however, he more than compensates for in sheer attitude and mental acuity.

Personality: Vishie's childish appearance belies one of the fiercest competitors this side of Sinnoh. He's a sweet and compassionate person... but set him in the ring and you'd be hard-pressed to believe that he wasn't a new species of Fighting-type Pokemon. That's not to say his Pokemon resent him; on the contrary, they are not only fiercely loyal but love Vishie with every fiber of their bodies. With friends like these, enemies are just another luxury suite in the cruise ship of life.

History/Past: Vishie enjoyed a calm and successful life as a Pokemon Trainer, starting his journeys out in New Bark Town. His starter was Cyndaquil, a fiery little rascal that loved to run around and cause mischief anywhere she could. Vishie was very pleased to learn that his starter was a female, as they seem to be rare these days no matter where one goes. Along his travels, he saw over 400 Pokemon, taking in over 100 in various regions from Johto to Sinnoh, back to Pallet and Hoenn.

He slipped by enough times in battles to earn all 32 badges (the eight from each region) and successfully conquer 3 of the Elite Four challenges. (His only defeat was Sinnoh, where Cynthia was able to out-blaze Vishnal in what she later called "one of the narrowest defeats I've ever handed out." Defeated but better for the experience, Vishnal headed back to Sandgem Town to show Professor Rowan an immensely rare TM his Pachirisu had gotten its paws on. When he got there, the city was leveled and the Pokemon Center was in flames. Cries of "...A new PokeTopia, A More Perfect World!" had been heard on the scene, strikingly different from Galactic's motto but consistent with the plan. Oddly, nothing about Dialga was uttered. Perhaps the voice's mouth was wisely zipped on that subject... ?

Rank: Admin (Yep, his code name is "The Lavender Leader.")

Pokemon:
    Quilava (Fira) Level 47 Female (Starter in New Bark Town, holding Charcoal)
    Swampert (Marsh) Level 48 Male (Caught as Mudkip in Hoenn, holding Mystic Water)
    Skuntank (Odie) Level 46 Male (Caught as Stunky in Sinnoh, holding Shell Bell)
    Altaria (Sonata) Level 48 Female (Caught as Swablu, holding Macho Brace)
    Alakazam (Esper) Level 48 Male (Caught as Abra in Johto, holding Twistedspoon)
    Jolteon (Plasma) Level 47 Female (Caught as Eevee in Hoenn, holding Leftovers)

Other details: Vishie prides himself on balance; he refuses to duplicate types even once in his team, and refuses to use Rare Candies and Calcium, Zinc, PP Up, etc. as they are, in his opinion, artificial and distracting to the natural trainer-Pokemon relationship. Seems crazy to some; he just calls it "the way things should be." He has taught every one of his six party Pokemon to speak "human," or his pet term for English. In a sense, the reason why should be obvious to others, or Vishie finds them incompetent at truly knowing their companions. While it might seem over the top, it has provided a useful way of nurturing the bonds Vishie shares with his lifelong friends and brings a sense of pride to all involved.

((Whew, holy crud. Sorry if I overdid it, I just want to have done it right.))

((EDIT: Sweet Yuri/Blanca pictures, citrus. And Babylon I hope you'll be fair even though this is my second post. ^^))

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Name: Jackson Theodore Zorchoff

Description: Height: 5.4, Weight: 140 lbs. He wears his snowy white hair in a spikey fashion. He's a bit skinny and lacks muscles. It compensate well for his high-degree intelligence. He rarely takes excercises. He also wears a black army watch.

Personality: When somebody will approach Jackson(asking for questions for example.) he will almost never answer. In fact he rarely interacts with all sorts of people. He's intelligent and quickly decides what attacks his pokemon will use. He is also adventurous and likes to go to wild places like Mt. Coronet and the like. He is curious about oddities(especially the weird diamonds) and usually investigate and experiment them. He is very coldhearted in pokemon battles and opponents find him very diificult to battle. Although he's like this, he is quiet humble and never gloats like most people do. He thinks nothing but himself his pokemon, and his studies.

History: Born in Snowpoint City, he is very well known for his knowledge about pokemons. At first he disliked poemons, but as he was studying near a steam he saw a hurt Absol. He had no other choice but to help him. That provoked him to help all pokemons, by becoming a trainer himself and a scientist.

He enrolled in an unknown University with high marks. After 2 years of studying, he decides to become a trainer and a researcher. After 6 years of being a trainer, he enrolled again in a academy in which he had finished his course. He became a powerful trainer known for his signature moves. Currently studying Astronomy in the a observatory, he continually searching for a comet. He usually wake up in the dawn, and devote himself finding his dream comet.
    When he heard of the oddities in Solica, he packed his necessary things and went to investigate. But he decided to join the new team, Team Chrono who has the same ambition as he is.

Pokemon:

dpmfb362.png
    Glalie(Avalanche) lv. 48, male

dpmfb461.png
    Weavile(Shredder) lv. 46, female
    dpffsb471.png
    Glaceon Shiny[is it OK?](Freezer) lv. 51, female
    dpmfb359.png
    Absol(Xander) lv. 50, male

dpmfb376.png
    Metagross(Crusher) lv. 52
    dpffb350.png
    Milotic(Zefram) lv. 49, male

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay that should be intresting.

Accepted.

But can you just tweak a few of the levels down a bit? [Absol's and Glalie's?]

Only a few levels lower not too much.

Also if you could all do trainer cards then I'll put them all on the first post :D You dont have to do a trainer card I just think its a good idea so you can if you want.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Hmmmm.... Trainer cards are an intersesting addons, but I'll just try my best.

Is this what youv'e meant?

a5113173d81e9f8fdcdc8e552da47107.png

I can't change the sprite and the theme... Is this OK?

ShadowHoundoom

Shade isn't what he seems...
    Years
  • Here you go! I put Johto's badges on the card because that's where Vishie got his start.

And I'll pass on the legendary offer. It's part of my character's personality of wanting "the natural way." Besides, the thrill of being skyward on the back of a cotton-soft Altaria is full enough of its own satisfaction and, to be honest, just being honored enough to meet a legendary is a success in its own right. I don't need to toss it out of a capsule on my belt just to know I've met it; the memories are enough to last a lifetime.

((Whoops, went a little IC there. My bad, haha.))

EDIT: Uh, I can't post my card here. You mind if I send it by PM, Babylon? I'm not up to 15 posts and apparently I can't link images until then.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Name: Fuma Jaxon Rezo

Desciption: He stands about 6 feet tall and always wearing his sun glasses. Light brown hair that stands up in a very Gary Oak kind of way. Body build wise he's not a stick but he also wouldn't win a Mr. Universe contest, so he's about average.

Personality: His personality is very volatile, if he likes you he will be your best friend, but if you do something to cross him... you better have a direct route to a Pokemon Center.

History/Past: He was born in Goldenrod city but his parents moved to Jubilife when he was about 8 years old. Growing up watching all of the Pokemon League battles he always thought that people were missing the point. So when he turned 10 he went to Professor Rowen and asked to have a starter Pokemon.

Not expecting any trainers that day he looked around his lab and came across this lone pokeball. So after scratching his head, he still couldn't place what it was so he handed it to Fuma. Fuma opens up the Pokeball and out pops a Dratini, and needless to say Fuma and Rowen were speechless. Dragon pokemon have become increasingly rare so to stumble across one as a starter is a stroke of luck.

So from then on, he went around from city to city gaining badges and looking for people who share his opinions on Pokemon and life in general.

Pokemon:
    Espeon (Psych)- lvl 47 male
    Houndoom (Reaper)- lvl 46 male
    Electivire (Jolt) - lvl 48 male
    Torterra (Forest) - lvl 48 male
    Gyarados (DuHast) - lvl 45 male
    Dragonite (Brash) - lvl 55 male (might be a little high on the level but that's why I made it the only one in the team to be in the 50s.)

Others: Enjoys a balanced team and has acquired 11 Gym badges, all 8 from Sinnoh and 3 others from his trips to Pewter, Goldenrod and Fuschia city while he was in his personal search to help disband Team Rocket and Galactic and anyone else who mistreats Pokemon. Also he has yet to challenge the Elite Four.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2012
    Me

Name: Xyn Tynigon

Desciption: He has long red hair (Picture Silver from the manga) with a scar on his face, he is about average on the Build side.

Personality: He can be very distant to people he doesnt trust, he can be pretty cool if you get to know him. He share's sort of a link with his pokemon, if you respect his pokemon he will respect you.

History/Past: Xyn was born in Blackthorn, on his 10th birthday his Idol Lance, gave him a present he would cherish forever. He gave him a Bagon, that Bagon has been his partner ever since. He never wanted to get badges, he thought they were pointless, so when he was 13 he left for the orange islands to train and collect more pokemon.

Pokemon:
    Nero (Shellgon) lvl 48
    Ky (Shiftry) Lvl 44
    Pop (Politoad) LVL 40
    Yin (Lanturn) Lvl 45
    Yang (Camerupt) LVL 45
    Li (Eevee) LVL 44

Others: I dont know if this is allowed but, He is a cancer survivor. He has to walk with crutches so scaling a mountain may be hard but he is determined. He doesnt like anyone to feel sorry for him.

I cant put my trainer card here what should i do?

Last edited:

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
  • Name: Centi Kenshin Centra

Desciption: A tan skinned, blue eyed, dark brown poofy-haired guy.

Personality: Ecstatic, always wants to battle, and always askin questions.

History/Past: Born in Pallet Town, ran from home and was attacked by Wild Pokemon, happened upon a pokeball and caught a Growlithe, his first pokemon. After that he got more pokemon and trained and soon found out about Team Chrono

Pokemon:
    Scruff(Arcanine) Lv. 49 Male
    Zippy(Electivire) Lv. 44 Male
    Serpent(Gyrados)Lv. 43 Male
    Dragon(Charizard)Lv. 43 Male
    Goron(Gengar)Lv.43 Male
    Sting(Pinsir)Lv.42 Male

Years
  • Name: Rose Pryce

Desciption: Rose is 5' 4" and has an average build, slightly curved, but not to busty; she has a longer torso with shorter legs. Her skin is a light peach with pink tones. Instead of getting the bronze tan she always seems to get irritating sun burns. Her hair is a golden blonde, slightly wavy at the tips, with side swept bangs. She changes her hairstyle depending on her clothing and mood, but most of the time she is with two pigtails. Normally her hair, when down, hits the middle of her back.

Personality: Rose is a very naive young girl. She is optimistic and can be very determined, even when the odds are against her she gives it her best; perhaps a tad stubborn when her innocent determination takes over. Also, her childlike behavior sometimes undermines her views of the horrid events taking place around her.

History/Past: Rose lived with her younger sister and single mom in the Hoenn region. Her mother is a retired contest contestant and trained her two daughters to follow in her footsteps. Even though Rose is very girly and tagged a 'prep' she was determined to become a Pokemon trainer. Her mother protested her daughter's wishes, but after taking matters into her own hands, Rose was given a chance to show her willpower on becoming a Pokemon trainer. The two agreed that Rose would battle a first time trainer like herself at Professor. Birch's lab and if she won she could follow her dream. Sadly, she lost, but her mother finally realized her daughter's feelings and the way she connected with the Pokemon. She allowed Rose to begin her journey. Rose soon found out her mother was against her becoming a Pokemon trainer because of her father, a trainer who also loved Pokemon, but departed their family because of it. Rose made a promise to her mother that she would come back one day, but after she was considered a master and beaten the Elite Four in all four regions.

Pokemon:

Swampert

Nickname: Cascade

Level: 48

Moveset: Watergun, Foresight, Take Down, and Whirlpool.

-----

Amphoros

Nickname: Crescent

Level: 46

Moveset: Thundershock, Tackle, Growl, and Thunder Wave.

-----

Plusle

Nickname: Muffin

Level: 40

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Name: Curtis Anderson

Desciption: As he always says each day to himself infront of the mirror; Curt, you are Mr Sexy. This statement without doubt influences his dress sense. At a height of 6 feet, he wears a face cap always turned backwards; the exact cap of Ash, except for golden glittering studs that say, Mr sexy. Below, he wears a yellow sleveless top with the number 7 on it. And below, white shorts and white snickers.

Personality: Curtis is a very rude and proud lad, feeling others to be inferior, he does his best to stoop down to their levels.

History/Past: He had spent all his life in the centre of Eterna city, Sinnoh, dreaming to be a fossil finder, he was always intersted in the statue of Dialga found in the city, harnessing its mysteries were his priorities.Soon, he left the city travelling the world of pokemon as he gained badges to show his supremity, he was linked back when he discovered about a team interested in the crystals, he decided to find a way to join at all costs.

Pokemon:
    Gyrados (leviathan)- Lv 42 male
    Rhydon (Armadon)- Lv 38 male
    Mightyena (Grimm)- Lv 36 male
    Gengar (Alastor)- Lv 34 male
    Houndoom (Ifrit)- Lv 39 male
    Hippodown (quake)- Lv 44 male

Others: He is a known pokemon master around all regions, having won the kanto and sinnoh elite 4, he is well known and also ebjoys teamwork. HE is in the habit of forgetting things alot.

Years
  • Name: Owain Gwyr

Description:-
    6ft 4
    Slightly overweight, but also very muscular
    Despite his slight weight problems he is very fit
    Shaved head, was blonde
    Rugged looks, not handsome but not ugly either.

Personality and History/Past:
    In game he would be described as a ruin maniac. He is an archeologist who spends his time hunting out ruins and examining them briefly for reporting back to his old university (who he works on a sort of commission basis for). Originally from Lilycove city in Hoenn his dad was a trader in antique furniture and so travelled a lot, bringing back for Owain one day his first pokemon, Lapras (nick named Destiny).

Since University, where he studied ancient civilisaitions, Owain has travelled extensively with Lapras, examining many ancient ruins, with a particular interest in ancient pokemon of the time. He has been talking recently to an old professor who thinks she may be able to reanimate some ancient pokemon from any DNA they have left in their fossils, a procedure only 3 or 4 people in the world currently have perfected. Most DNA in the fossils is broken down too much but currently Owain is hunting for more fossils so he can experience first hand, what the pokemon of ancient civilisations were like.

A strong willed person, Owain is obsessed with ancient civilisations, and, outside of work, loves all sports. He is a self reliant sort of person, who though he appreciates peoples company, also likes to spend time by himself. Not the worlds most natural leader Owain still often finds himself in charge of things because of his natural intelligence and his refusal to allow things to go down a path he see's as wrong.

Recent excavations he has been part of has led owain to forulate a theory that some time, in the distant past there were pokemon capable of altering, time, space and dimensions. His research has led him to vital clues on various precious stones that can control these pokemon of legend. Further work was stopped when a member of team Galactic stole all his findings from his office in his uni. Chasing after them he was stopped by some other strangely dressed individuals who called themselves 'Team Chrono' and were also investigating the legendary pokemon and were trying to stop the evil galactics plans (after they explained why his research had been stolen). Recognising the need to foil such plans Owain agreed to join up with the team Chrono and do his best, and hopefully learn a lot about ancient pokemon on the way

he is not the worlds strongest battler, never having taken on gyms etc. But he has had many a random battle whilst searching through ancient sites, mostly cave, desert of jungle based, and so his pokemon have developed the skills needed. As an avid sports fan (and a keen player of a number of sports when he gets the chance) he ensures they all keep in shape with a regular fitness reigme that he takes part in himself.

Rank: Rookie (though I would say his knowledge/experise might make him privy to conversations most rookies wouldn't be part of)

Pokemon:

(OOC: are levels essential? I would have thought we were RP'ing battles?)

Lapras - Lvl 42
    Sandslash - Lvl 38
    Baltoy - Lvl 38
    Gilgar - Lvl 35
    Aron - Lvl 18 (just caught)

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Well Babylon hasn't accepted everyone yet... so only people he accepted could start, but he never told us were we start. So we really can't do anything...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back