• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you know when a forum on here needs another Moderator?

.Azelf

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    This may sound stupid but..

How do you know when a forum really needs a new Moderator? I'm not asking to be staff, but I'm just curios.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • They decide according to their ideas and thought of how the forums are being run.

If a mod retires or a new one is in need, they will bring another one.

Pretty simple. They bring them when they bring. Nothing we can do.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    This may sound stupid but..

How do you know when a forum really needs a new Moderator? I'm not asking to be staff, but I'm just curios.

You just gotta believe!

Seriously though, it's normally when either (a) the current moderator's life gets in the way and he/she has to go on hiatus or (b) the section could burst into life and call for another moderator.

Like, you remember Pokèmon Gold and Silver? When Crystal came out, I'd say the Gold/Silver section burst into life and might've become to much for just one moderator to handle.

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Alright, that's all I needed to know.

This can be closed now.

Back