• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new to wifi and needing certain pokemon :D

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
Years
  • Helloo im new to the wi-fi club and like to trade pokemon.
    Ones I would like at the moment are bulbasaur,squirtle,cyndaquil,totodile and chikorita and if i have pokemon that youd like then id freely trade with you :D
    i have many heracrosses of different natures and the such.
    And maybe some good legendary pokemon which id be happy to trade back to you, the OT like Entei,Lugia,Suicune,Celebi,Mew,Ho-Oh,event pokemon and other rare pokemon.
    All of the above pokemon would be very much appreciated thanks :D

Kakashi xshadowx

Mangekyou Sharingan!!!
    Years
  • if you ever need help to get some pokemon, visit the thread in my sig ^^
    We would be glad to help you out! ;)

grtzzzz Kakashi xshadowx

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
  • ooo cool from all of you :D iv added all of your FCs Im on right now at this time... like most of the time :D so if you wanna add my FC then thts cool :D and if anyone else is gonna add my FC let me know so I can add you :D thanks:D.
    To Trogdorhump: Yeh Ill be happy to give you a heracross... any nature youd like? or the special abilities?
    To Pokemon-gamer: YES! :D lol thanks. add my FC like i said above and il try to be on when your on :D

Back