• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Full Pokedex list of pokemon all generations!?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Please can someone type me out/Give me a link, to a site with the full Pokedex imfomation of all pokemon, Old & New, possibly with there numbers, as i need some imfomation about pokemon, and can't find it anywere!
    It would be really nice if you could , do that, and i would be forever greatfull!
    Thanks!
    Username

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I know...

She's already done one, but i need one with pictures, numbers and imfomation, not just there names, thanks anyway!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I...

Just want a list of ALL pokemon, with imfomation like staz and attaks, also pictures!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • www.serebii.net has probably the best pokedex... unless you want this information for competitive battling (which pokefor.tk's pokedex is your choice then), serebii has the best pokedex all across the internet.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Frosty beat me to it...

bleh. the dex at www.pokefor.tk is a bit more thorough, it gives a lot of information on stats and attacks. It also lists the pok?mon bt national pok?dex#...just in cas you were wondering how the latter 135 pok?mon were organized n the national dex...

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Serebii's lists it in National Dex order too :p

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Toothache said:
    Hehe, do you stalk this forum or something, Serebii? As soon as someone mentions your name or sites, you come running to say something...
    I think what he does is come to PC every once in a while and use the search function to search for posts with the words, "Serebii.net" or "SPPF" and then he replies to those posts. XD

Back