• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Dragon Pokemon?

fade101

I rawr youu!!
Years
  • Whats your favourite dragon type pokemon?? Charizard counts as a dragon... I think...
    LoL... my favourite is definitely GIRATINA!!!

Years
  • Dragonair. It's so pretty. Then it evolves into Dragonite, and it's like "wait, what the hell just happened?"

I mean seriously, look at that thing's face. DERP.

Sparkz.

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • My favourite Is Flygon, because It's just so Great. Beautiful, Powerful and It's got style.

Divine~Deoxys

Dragonite....or SalamenceorFlygon. Defintely not Dialga, one of the worst legendarys ever,although the thing about it trying to destroy Sinnoh in Diamond looks cool

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Uh I like Salamence, Giratina, and Dialga.

I like Salamence because its just awesome
    I like Girantina because of its appearance and the fact that it is a Ghost and a Dragon
    I like Dialga because he looks cool and is much more lucrative than Palkia

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Altaria, because it's cute and can be pretty powerful
    Flygon, one of the only Ground-types I use. They rox!
    Dragonair, because I love them and Dragonite...mmm
    Latias, she definately deserves the uber title. I've gotten my whole team swept by her.

TheNewFireEagle

The Poke'mon Adviser
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    My favorite dragon poke'mon is Dragonite, Kingdra, Salamence, Rayquaza, and Garchomp.

Terri

Whatever floats your boat
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    latias, she's so adorably cute and she's pretty strong too

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I've always liked Dragonite, never could get myself to train one though. I am currently working on a Flygon, I have always loved those buggers. Altaria is cool, evolves early ^.^. Never had a Kingdra/Salamence... I think my FAV would be Charizard. I always am making up weird Dragon style movesets with it >.>.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • I really like Dragonair. I'm training one right now. Now sure if I'm going to let it evolve though; For some reason it seems better than a Dragonite.

Bug_Master

The Versitile Catcher
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    Charizard is NOT a dragon, and it CANNOT be your favorite dragon.

Flygon is the best one anyway, so far.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • Agreed, I think Dragonite is the best of them. It's "the original" dragon". But then again, I also agree that it doesn't look quite as cool as Dragonair. I do like it all the same though.

Back