• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any completed game ?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    You could try Pokemon Illusion.
    That is the only finished Pokemon fangame here.

( The second will go to Pokemon Raptor. XD Check my signature )

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2008
    eheh right ! but how i can open one of these games with rpgxp ?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Oh well.
    Pokemon Illusion is made in rm2k3.
    When you make game in Rpg Maker series, you can decide to encrypt the game so that people can't open your game and steal anything in your game. So I think you shouldn't open the game.
    If you mean how to play the game, I think it need a ".dll" in your WINDOWS. I'm not sure.
    Sorry.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2008
    no no i mean open with rpgmaker to see the scripts and more.. damn.. i need of a game to learn variables scripts and other things :D

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    The creator can make them into encrypt file so that you can't open the project and see.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Try read the help file thats with the RPG program on learning how to use variables and scripts- or type in RPG Maker tutorials on google.
    Trying, testing and altering is the only way you'll learn. Not by doing a copy.
    Hopefully, with time, they will be like second nature to you man.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2008
    no i don't wanna copy but with the code in front of me is more easy understand

Back