• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

???Dark Charmander???

Years
  • See with The Dark Charizard Is their a way to get a dark Charmander because i Really want one but if thier is only a dark Charizard i know wat to ask for

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    I have a dream that my pokemon will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • The shiny Charizard is the only one in its whole evolutionary chain that is black. Charmeleon and Charmander are of a gold or yellowish color in their shiny form. So to answer your question, no, you cannot get a black Charmander. If you're looking for black dragons, however, shiny Rayquaza is there.

Back