• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mewtwos journey Take 2

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Since my first thread got locked thanks to a flamer i will restart!

Anyone ever see The Mewtwo movies I'm sure you have.This game is based off of before after and in them.You will play as Mewtwo start off with the three Kanto starters and obtain almost every pokemon!.....Firered hack.

Beta none

banner:none yet

pic also none sorry.

Features:
    Plsy as Mewtwo
    All legends are able to be cuaght even 4th gen.
    Most pokemon a few will be replaced by legends
    3 new legendaries!

Wanted
    scripters(I know some not much) and spirters(overworld)
    one extra mapper.(I can map alone if I need too.)
    New Tileset.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I know you just had a thread closed due to argument, but this post isn't trying to start an arguement. This is just criticism of your idea.
    You need to work on your story some more.
    This game is based off of before after and in them
    So what's going to happen before and after it? Some have the seen the movie, but before is just the TR lab, isn't it? Where Mewtwo was created?

You will play as Mewtwo start off with the three Kanto starters and obtain almost every pokemon!.....Firered hack.
    Why would you have starters? Wouldn't you just have Mewtwo? How would he recieve these three starters, did he find them in the team rocket labs, as he escaped? A little more info would be better here.

Masterballs and rare candies sold at last town.
    Just a big no-no. You never do this, no matter what the idea is. It's just an, no offence, incredibly stupid idea.

Needed
    scripters and spirters(overworld)
    I just hate seeing this. I hate it when people ask for scripters to help in their thread. I don't care if you ask people in PM's, but I think if you're asking for scripters to help you out from within your thread, it doesn't give a good impression to people who have been hacking for a while. Some people (maybe just me) won't take this too seriously if you need a scripter.

Hopefully you take some of this on board.

DarthSenorQueso

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Maybe I should change it to WANTED I have a small amount of scripting and yes ok I will change the Rare candy Thank you Thethethethe.
    And also Before is what you see in the flashback that is not really the movie the movie is Mewtwo getting everyone to the island and everything after that.

Yes This statement
    Did he find them in the team rocket labs, as he escaped? A little more info would be better here.
    Not my idea my partners Orolos's idea.

Years
  • Hey this isnt dead is it???
    Pokemon Mewtwos journey Take 2

I made you a banner!
    Code:
    https://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/yunghove/pokemonmewtwosjourney.gif

DarthSenorQueso

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    This is not dead just some problems with my (evil)group.(See my usergroup for more info.)

As for third mapper yes but can you script?I am getting better but...

Back