• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:3 Hey All! Eevie-Chan Here!

Eevie-Chan

Is The Eevee Of ALL Eevees
Years
  • Hello! Hope You All New And Old Are Having A Good Day Now! Im Also New Here And Im Just Wanting To Make Some Friends Before Further Action,So If Any Of You Would Like To Be My Friend,Right On!
    ~Eevie-Chan

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Well, hi there! ^.^

I'm Silver! Welcome to the forums!

Read the rules (and abide by them, of course) and the moderators won't hurt you. ;D

If you need anything, just PM me.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sweetie! *Huggles.* Please remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot , make friends, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun! x3

If you have any questions, feel free toPM me, sweetie. x3

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hi~ Eevie-chan. n_n
    Your username's so cute and cuddly!
    I hope you have a wonderful time here~

PM me to chat or be friends if you'd like~
    Have fun, and See you around!
    :2:

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    like everyone told me, this is a great site to make friends. If you don't, which I doubt, At least you don't make enemies! Well, Welcome to the community!

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Whoa, I can't read your text... Too yellow...XD... Anyway, welcome to PC! Read tha rulez and have fun!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2008
    hey im just tryin to make new poke friends so if you say yes thank you.

Back