• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
  • no shinning because everybody feels sorry of silver for being emo and being the character with the most problems man he has too much problems for and 13 year old boy

Years
  • It was something about going to camp. Maybe a reference to the Camp Rock movie?

Really now? That's just cause he's hot. You can't deny it. You know he is. ADMIT IT.

Wow. Congrats on your 1000th post! I could only reach 1000 in a year or so.

Camp Rock? I just saw that movie on TV last night for no apparent reason. What a coincidence. o__O I was drawing that Team Magma PokeSpe character who everyone thinks is in love with Ruby. MagmaJewelshipping, I believe?
    Dang, I totally forgot her name. ><

Actually, I think Splatty is right. I'll admit it, nya. Silver's cute when he's angry. =O *gasps from the audience*

Wait, what audience? *shifty eyes* I knew we were under surveillance here...

I'm a tad bit paranoid today. o.o

Oh, yeah. I forgot to introduce Tanpopo. *points to signature* Guys, say hello to Tanpopo, my weakling Jumpluff. :D

~40th Post~ So close and yet so far, especially compared to Splatty's number of posts...

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Which do you prefer? Game-verse or Manga-verse?
    Manga verse obviously. More personality, drama, action and everything. It's just better in everyway. Anyone who disagrees in a communist. XD

*gets completely serious and shoots Dr. Masakanotoki's patient*

Sapphire's my bishie! Don't you have violent dreams about her. And that goes for everyone! Anyone who defies suffers a fate like hers!

Years
  • *gets completely serious and shoots Dr. Masakanotoki's patient*

Sapphire's my bishie! Don't you have violent dreams about her. And that goes for everyone! Anyone who defies suffers a fate like hers!

o__O; Valentine was right. We are all insane here.

*taps a nearby security camera* I'm starting to think this is a PokeSpe mad house.

We need a new topic now. Wait, I know!

What is your weirdest dream involving Pokemon Special?

As for me, I already told you guys, but I might as well repeat it for anyone who missed it.
    Silver hugged me for no apparent reason and Green was there staring at us jealously. o__O

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • What is your weirdest dream involving Pokemon Special?
    The one from last night : D Being Manga deprived at the moment, I read some summaries on Serebii, and the last one I readf was the last one for Emerald where Ruby and Sapphire see the statueified five. So, my dream consisted of basically that... except with added schools, libraries, and ARMAGEDDON. All my dreams are exciting, so ARMAGEDDON was to add flavour. Ruby and Sapphire, after finally passing by the crabby library lady at my school and started attacking the statues with their nonexistant Dustox (Ruby) and Beautifly (Sapphire) [Despite how wrong those Pokémon are for them]. And I can't remeber the rest.

Foolish Ruby and Sapphire, attacking statues will not free the poor kids D:

*taps a nearby security camera* I'm starting to think this is a PokeSpe mad house.
    PokéSpe Big Brother house. ARGH!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years

As for me, I already told you guys, but I might as well repeat it for anyone who missed it.
    Silver hugged me for no apparent reason and Green was there staring at us jealously. o__O

I was playing Blackjack with Sabrina...
    Ten randomley I'm in the park with Red and Yellow.
    *Shrugs*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years

Okay. It was me, Wally, my friend Emy, and people I don't know.

We were going to camp on this bus(that looked like Chuckie Cheese inside, so it was HUGE) and Wally was trying to sleep cause he didn't feel good or something and Emy was like...trying to make me sit by him(keep in mind, there were beds, oddly enough). So I kinda...sat by him...while he...slept. -.- And I woke up...thinking he was my pillow.

I think the references were: My mission trip, Camp Rock, PokeSpe(duh), my sister's upcoming field trip, and tacos.

Years
  • Tacos? xD

Tanpopo says that he fears Sabrina. D: I, on the other hand, fear PsychoShipping. Poor Red. xDD

By the way, has anyone noticed my nature? I'm naughty. 8D

I just remembered my other dream. PokeSpe characters were falling out of the sky. =O

Are there any Professor Oak fan girls?

Loveon

RAWR.
    Years

I had a dream that the characters of Pokémon Special and I were trapped in my school (why my school I do not know) and there was zombies trying to kill us.
    Strangely, I didn't even watch any zombie movies before going to bed.

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
    .................tutoring them. You people know I'm a tutor.....but its freaky weird that I actually dream about my job. 0_o

As to why I prefer game-verse......
    Red is...much hotter in the game universe. Seriously.
    LOOK!
    19kohakurear1baeae146.jpg

Off-topic.....
    54.gif

This is SO CUTE!
    And here's this vid...think 'Fast Times at Samuel Oak High'..but it also has Pokeshipping and contestshipping.
    Oh well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgJWZFrs1vA

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    I dream about Laiceps Nomekop. But that's nothing to tell here in the PokeSpe-Big-Brother-Mad-House. ^.^
    But you guys made me weird dreams about a PokeSpe kindergarten with your baby-topics...
    By the way, has anyone noticed my nature? I'm naughty. 8D
    *shrugs* I knew a lot naughty guys here on PC. Including me.
    Tanpopo says that he fears Sabrina. D: I, on the other hand, fear PsychoShipping. Poor Red. xDD
    Aww.... D: *steals Red from Sabrina* I told her she don't have to touch him. ><
    Red is...much hotter in the game universe. Seriously.
    WHA...? 0_o Is he ever shirtless in the game universe...? *shifty eyes*
    And here's this vid...think 'Fast Times at Samuel Oak High'..but it also has Pokeshipping and contestshipping.
    Oh well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgJWZFrs1vA
    xD I love this video.^^ But was has pokeshipping to do with William Shatner...? 0_o

EDIT: OMG! Mangafox has the first Chapters of Vol.25! XD

Last edited:

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • ONE-HUNDRED AND FIFTH(105TH) POST!!!!!

What is your weirdest dream involving Pokemon Special?
    I dream about Laiceps Nomekop. But that's nothing to tell here in the PokeSpe-Big-Brother-Mad-House. ^.^

But you guys made me weird dreams about a PokeSpe kindergarten with your baby-topics...

*shrugs* I knew a lot naughty guys here on PC. Including me.

Aww.... D: *steals Red from Sabrina* I told her she don't have to touch him. ><

WHA...? 0_o Is he ever shirtless in the game universe...? *shifty eyes*

xD I love this video.^^ But was has pokeshipping to do with William Shatner...? 0_o

EDIT: OMG! Mangafox has the first Chapters of Vol.25! XD

Laiceps Nomekop! Sing along!
    Scratch that.

and Valentine......
    They can't have shirtless Reds in the games. Parents will squawk.
    As to the manga.....(shrugs)
    Anyway...I think Red ;looks better with brown hair.
    I'm weird.

and off-topic..
    (TIME TO MARK PAPERS!)

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Are there any Professor Oak fan girls?

Well...

I highly doubt it, unless there are little old ladies reading PokeSpe.

Star Trek comes to mind.

Guys. Never help with 4th graders in VBS. D: They keep hitting me with the 'Fourth Grade' sign we carry around. AND THEY'RE ALL GIRLS.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    for no reason i was in a spa with my friend then i saw a magazine and took it and in the front page was ruby with the red clothes from the emerald arc and the front page had this in it"the trainer with the hottest style and gromming techniches is the fabulos ruby" and then i take a look out side the window and see him and his pokemon posing for pictures and i was screaming your the best ruby man wierd dream

Years
  • I highly doubt it, unless there are little old ladies reading PokeSpe.

O__o I can't picture that. I just can't.

Yesterday, when I was bored, I did two little skit thingys which featured the PokeSpe characters in a chatroom. It had some (ok, A LOT of) SpecialShipping and a bit of whatever SilverxBlue is called. The second one had some FeelingShipping. :D

And Green and Blue argued a lot, and Yellow's computer kept freezing up, and Gold was hitting on Platinum. >:D
    It was pretty random, really. I was listening to Dragostea Din Tei while typing it, so... yeah. o__O

What's a good name for a Pokemon Special fan site?

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • whatever SilverxBlue is called

ChosenShipping.

I'm the authority on shipping. I know most of them and I can rant all day. xD

SilverxBlue is ChosenShipping.

I know many, I support many...

So yeah. I can rant about ships all day, if nescessary.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Meh. I'm bored. And I still can't think of a good name for a PokeSpe fan site. D=

We desperately need a new topic.

I'm listening to the Caramelldansen song again. Can't..get it...out of my...head! GAH! *bashes head against computer keyboard*

I can't/don't even speak Swedish, and yet the song keeps playing in my mind.

Over..and over...and over..and over...and over...and..

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
    Years
  • WOW! =O Almost as hot as Green. Looks a bit like Ryou from Tokyo Mew Mew with brown hair...
    Where do you find this stuff?

I can read it, but heck knows what it means...

*dashes off to Manga Fox*

Photobucket. I rely on a user called 'StarLe19'.

CARAMELDANSEN!
    I don't really like it though.
    Has anyone here realised......LucyXEmerald?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back