• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: Favourite type

Choose your THREE favourite types

• Normal

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Flying

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Dragon

Votes: 41 45.1%
  • Electric

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Water

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • Ice

Votes: 14 15.4%
  • Grass

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Bug

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Poison

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Ground

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Rock

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Steel

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Psychic

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Ghost

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Dark

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • Fire

Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Fighting

Votes: 8 8.8%

• Total voters

rusticolus

Grass/Flying
Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2023
    Choose 3…

I'm actually pretty surprised there isn't a giant poll for this as a sticky thread with 600+ posts.
    I'll not be so presumptuous as to suggest this poll be stickied; I've only got 8 posts. =P

But anyway… I checked, there hasn't been one done for a month, and not with multiple choices… so hey…
    What's your favourite type?

Mine are Flying, Grass and Poison

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Fire, water, and psychic.

They're just the three types I can't seem to live without on any of the games.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • As for me.

Water - always my number one and always have loved water types, can't have a team without one. xD
    Dragon - They are just awesome in every way, they are just win.
    Steel - I like those sturdy steels, ever since steels arrived i've liked them.

My three favorites. :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Fire and fighting because Blaziken is that type.
    Ummm... water? Or dark? Maybe Psychic? But dragon.... :\
    I'll pick water...

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    My 3 favorite types are:

1. Water-Type: My name is Wave, I just need one on my team LIKE THEM!.
    2. Psychic-Type: Actually I like Gardevoir, Alakazam and Mewtwo, Well you could say I love'em.
    3. Fire-Type: Alot of Pokemons that are my favorite are Fire-Types.

I like milion of types but you said only three... ^^

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I chose Dark, Poison and Water. A lot of my favorite Pokes are those types... So yeah. I mean I like other types too, of course, but like the guy above me, you said only 3. :P

Cid

Years
  • Water is the best type for me... I've always liked it since Generation 1... They're too versatile to be weak... Though I like Dragon and Ice too!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Fire type
    Yeah, I just like the pokemon and all the cool mOves XD

Kinshi

Cowboy Beboper
    Years
  • My favorite would probaly be Fire, Psychic, and Ground.

Fire cause it's flashy, Psychic cause it is powerful, and Ground since it has cool pokemonz.

Years
  • Flying is my all time favorite type. I just have thing for bird Pokemon I guess.
    Ground would be my second, because most of those Pokemon look really cool and earthquake is my favorite attack(and the most useful)
    After that it's all about equal.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Psychics, I'm actually thinking about making a team only with pyschic pokemon, that would be pretty crappy though. ._.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Water,because I've always liked the fact that they are versatile and beautifull (besides, I always choose waterstarters,despite some generations).

Grass because absorving energy is so lovely, and I like flowers and butterflies,and they're mostly grasstyped.

Normal because they are the win. They can learn everything,they're cool and cute. They're OmegaWeapons,yay.

I like Psychic too,but still I couldn't vote for them D: Well,Wigglytuff know how to Psychic them up,doesn't you,Wiggly? *Donzens of Wigglies under possession,all answer Yes. Notably among them, Rinoa,whose Psychic is the most-non absurd and dangerous move in her moveset. One being Sing, and it's dangerous because it mostly misses.*

Yoursotraditional,

Miss Beru-ru-ru-liiiitz.

Also known as Ojyou-sama,for those who doesn't wanna pronouce it in the happy way and to keep in formal and chic as I always devise it to be. (?).(What,i like when they call me Beruberuberulitz. D: most of them can't actually spell it rigth)

<3

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I didn't notice you can vote 3 times, so my first fav. is electric, then ice, and then dark.

Back