PDA

View Full Version : how can ppl like me get events?

tylerowicz
April 21st, 2008, 12:33 PM
i cant go to events. cuz there all like in japan and the states, and everyone has events
the only event i have is a japanese movie darkrai, which i was SO LUCKY to get
i did a favour for this dude and he traded with me
now i dont see how people like me can get events when everyone who has like 200 events or wtv is only trading for events :( and i wanna keep my darkrai, and i cant clone him cuz of the classic ribbon.. :(
like how did everyone else get em??

DizzyD
April 21st, 2008, 12:39 PM
I can emathise with your situation, I haven't been to an event either as I live in England but it hasn't stopped me from accumulating vast amounts of event pokes.

Just purchase an Action Replay, clone Darkrai and offer it around, you'll soon have loads of events.

Oh and I don't think this is the right place for this topic.

tylerowicz
April 21st, 2008, 12:40 PM
i dont wanna mess with my game and get an action replay
i know how to clone without it to

zamaskowany
April 21st, 2008, 12:42 PM
Or you can catch shinies with pokeradar, clone them, and get events also :)

tylerowicz
April 21st, 2008, 12:44 PM
ppl want shinies for events??
ya but dont they ask for like 2 shinies or something for 1 event?

kostak1692
April 21st, 2008, 12:45 PM
yea i agree with Dizzy D. The only way u will be able 2 have a growing collection is by cloning what u have, and what u get so ur collection only increases. I guess u can also offer evd pokemon and shinys for events, some people trade for those.

zamaskowany
April 21st, 2008, 12:46 PM
Me for example, prefer shinies over events, so I trade 1 shiny = 1 mine event :)

tylerowicz
April 21st, 2008, 12:49 PM
aight cuz i have a bunch of shinies on my emerald : P

World King
April 21st, 2008, 12:50 PM
And then, there's the people that still have the GBA games, and clone any amount of Shinies, and then migrate them ***Raises hand for everyone to see W.K., and points to tyler***

DSLitegamer1994
April 21st, 2008, 12:52 PM
i aggree with dizzyS and kostak192 just go to You tube and type down shiny radar and follow what they say.I started with 4 shinys when i joined here now look at my i have big collection on shinys and events and i bought a ar to clone them it doesn't screw up your game if you follow instructions

Atomic Sharks
April 21st, 2008, 12:58 PM
I can't either that's why i trade and battle here you just need to have the right pokemon