• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 4koma

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2008
Hello all, I was clearing out my closet the other day when I discovered a Pokemon 4koma manga, what appears to be volume 4 in Japanese(I was given it as a present from my brother who got it 'cause it looked cool) so ever since i've been looking around the internet for information yet can't find hardly anything and came across this site which seems pretty active so I thought i'd try my luck and see if someone could give me any info.

So I ask if anyone can answer these questions:
Could anyone give me information on it?
Also I don't speak Japanese I was wondering if there is an english translation around? if not a scanlation? as I would love to read it

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
There aren't any info, there aren't any translations. Because that's a very rare manga, which never got released outside Japan.

If you scanned it, we all would be grateful, I've never seen anything of this manga (except covers) in my life, just like most of people here.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2008
Actually, there are scans of it in spanish right here in this forum :/

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
Actually, there are scans of it in spanish right here in this forum :/

But these are only single pages.

And it's not this manga. The guy who posted it labelled it as 4Koma but it's really a 2Koma released in a single book, which has a story about each of 386 Pokemon.

Back