• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Early bird or Late Riser?

Years
  • Early bird or Late riser?

About what time of day do you wake up? Do you wake up with the birds to sing their monring song with them, or do you wake up later on?

I myself don't really have a set time. Sometimes I'm up earlier and other times I'll sleep until 10 or 11. It all depends on the day I have before.

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • the rising trend with me is being a night owl and late riser. It's like my internal clock is set a few timezones to the west.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'm definately an Early bird, I love getting up early. I just don't have enough energy to get up early every day like that. ._.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I tend to stay up pretty late, so I like to sleep in as a result. If left to my own devices and I have nothing to do that day, I'll just sleep in until anywhere from 10 to 12:30. Any later and I do draw the line, of course. XD

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
  • I have a problem when it comes to waking up. I need THREE alarms. =O Once I turn the first one off I delude myself by thinking "Just a thirty seconds more" and then I'm fast asleep within ten. >_<

Definitely a late riser.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I find that getting up later is just a drag. So i'm an early bird, it wakes me up, and i can listen to the birds singing! Lightens my mood first thing in the morning!

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • lol I'm an early bird unless I have to do something that needs effort [like school], then I tend to stay asleep as much as I could. xD It somehow becomes harder to wake up.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • If awakening before the alarm clock sounds at 6:43 counts as "being an early bird", then I am.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • I can't ever sleep more than 8 1/2 hours, so it all depends on when I go to bed. For the past couple days I've been going to bed around 11:30 - midnight-ish, so I wake up semi-early. Odd that I do this right when vacation starts.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • If awakening before the alarm clock sounds at 6:43 counts as "being an early bird", then I am.

WTF!!!! ANYTHING BEFORE 11 AM IS EARLY BIRD STATUS ^_^;;;;;;;

I sleep deeply, soundly, and beautifully. To come out a better me. I like to sleep late but I hate waking up early. Even though that happens a lot. I could sleep very longest time. So I could wake up super late.
    For school, I could miss my daily 2 AM awakenings and wake up at 4 instead. It's powerfully terrible!!!!!! )))''':::

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    All my classes this semester are super late, so I'm used to waking up at around 11am... weekends it could be 1pm-3pm. I like my sleep, and I'm a night owl :)

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Im an early bird, cause ,ya know on school day s
    the earlier I get up the more awake I feel at school,
    yeah But even on weekends though I like to get up early.
    I get up though at 6:00 School days. :D

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
  • Late riser! I go to bed at 2 am on the weekends and when I'm on vacation I find myself going to sleep at 4 or 5 am.

It's hard for me to get up for school, my mom has to knock on my door at least three times.....

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I stay up late and then get up early, so there's next to no sleep in my daily schedule. XD; I don't like to get up too late because I feel like half my day was already wasted just being asleep. Normally, I'll get up between 8:00 and 9:30 on weekends, but the latest I'll ever sleep is 10:00. On schools days, though, I'll get up at 7:00, which isn't too bad, actually, but somehow I feel that getting up at 8:00 on Sundays for work is worse. :/

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • This all depends, I tend to sleep about the same amount of time each day, and well, when I get up really depends on when I go bed. But I am usually up by 1-2pm no matter how early I go bed in the morning, when I do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    On those days where I have nothing to get up for and so let myself fester in bed, one post meridiem.

Back