• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gender-specific tricks..

Guitar

insane little bug
Years
  • 8D! Post your own knowledge here, make sure don't diss the guys too much!

Girls, take a piece of SMALL graph paper and try to stare at a line from the top to the bottom without losing focus.

Guys, stand with your back and butt to a wall and feet flat, and try to bend over and touch your toes without bending your knees or moving your butt or feet and without losing your balance.

Now switch around.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hey i can do both of those things!
    Saying that Im a trampolinist and therefore unusually flexible :P
    But yeah, women- try and park a car :o [/stereotype]

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yay! I can do both too 8D
    Fairly easy, nothing really hard about them :p

Luphinid Silnaek

MAGNEMITE.
    Years
  • I can't do my gender reastriction, but I'm not too skilled in physical antics of the body anyway.

I find it irrational that women could find it difficult to follow a straight line in the company of other straight parallel lines.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've never been able to touch my toes without bending my legs, useless ability anyway unless one is a gymnast or the like — and I'm not.

I find it irrational that women could find it difficult to follow a straight line in the company of other straight parallel lines.
    Oh so that's what it's about... lol, pitiful.

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I can't do either… does that mean I'm an alabaster retard or just lazy?
    Anyway… girls can't pee in the bowl while standing a few centimetres away.

Luphinid Silnaek

MAGNEMITE.
    Years
  • Oh so that's what it's about... lol, pitiful.

I smell misunderstanding. I'm simply saying that it seems strange to me that it would be a gender restriction. I may like to add that feminism is one of the more obsolete sentiments, since sexism is already such a social taboo.

I wonder if the recent move toward symmetry will eventually iron out most differences between the sexes. That would be an interesting thing to see.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    None of these 'tricks' are specific to either of the sexes... >_>

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    These seem more like party tricks than anything else, but I'll play too. C:

Not so much as a gender defying skill, but I know a lot of people can't roll their tongues in a 'U' shape. Oh and whistling, not only by blowing out but by sucking in as well. /kinky

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Being a lazy, relaxed and calm type, I CAN'T do the "thing" that you want me to do. Besides, I rarely exercise my body, rather I exercise my brain by reading my books. >.<

Luphinid Silnaek

MAGNEMITE.
    Years
  • I'm sure these are only statistical restrictions. I haven't seen an actual feature of the anatomy to restrict any of these.

I've heard that, due to prehistoric gender roles, females (being more inclined to protecting the home) can spot out things in a wide field of vision, while males who hunted for food only had to concentrate on prey and therefore are more narrow-sighted. Strange. If I had two bodies I could test this out.

雀, I didn't get what you meant by that post.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    8D! Post your own knowledge here, make sure don't diss the guys too much!

Girls, take a piece of SMALL graph paper and try to stare at a line from the top to the bottom without losing focus.

Guys, stand with your back and butt to a wall and feet flat, and try to bend over and touch your toes without bending your knees or moving your butt or feet and without losing your balance.

Now switch around.

I can only do the one with the graph!
    But anyway another bit of info i know is that women can see more shades of red than men
    but men can see more shades of blue than women! (got that from a book!)

Last edited:
    Back