• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity before the 2003 restart archive

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
  • Is this still avalable to the public anywhere? I seem to remember it was called the reference section with a link to it on the main page of Pokecommunity.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Well, it's not viewable for anyone right now. When we moved servers that wasn't moved along with us, so it was lost. I'm sure there's a backup somewhere, but it's the cost of having to host it and all of that. And we have enough probs as is just keeping this PC running.

But yea, I would LOVE to see it return, I want to go back and see my old posts and the posts of others.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • I too, would like to see that. That was during the time I was quite active on PC and would love to see all those old posts.

Back