• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Silver Remake (official title not decided)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Im making a remake of pokemon silver using a firered rom. im ok with mapping, but i need someone to remix the music and i need a skilled scripter. also, a graphics editor might be needed.

so far, ive edited about half the outdoors of the kanto region to reflect gold and silver's version. no scripting is done. there is no custom music. this hack will probably be one of the best silver remakes so far. i just need some help with it.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Ok.. You seem eager and all but... Im sorry but there are just TOO MANY G/S/C Remakes out there
    And also, no matter HOW good yours is, Shiny Gold will alwasy outpopularitise new-member-remakes
    This is only a warning. Continue if you want but... Remakes have no REAL originality...Sorry...
    You seem quite capable though... maybe. JUST maybe... This can go far.
    Im supporting you still if you do continue on it. I can't do anything cept map so...xD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah to many G/S/C remakes. And we got 2 which are really good even almost equal. And your 2 eager like dark says. You might have experience in mapping but you have to be able to script as well. Not anyone is going to take the hardest part of the hack and not consider himself co-creator. Just saying.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    well im actually trying to learn how to script right now. i wasnt going to leave that big a project to someone else without help. and im not expecting this to be better than shinygold, at least not for a while. im just saying that im going to make it better than most of the other gsc remakes out there, and actually make it worth the players time. im going to try to make it good enough to actually play.

Back