• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilbertman

Where am I?
Years
  • theres alot of activity goin' on here and where im at in Oregon its 11:00

what time is it where you are at im sure its not late everywhere and if it is late why you not in bed? don't ya know to be a good Pokemon trainer you gotta get some sleep!

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • Holy! It is 1:25 here and I need to be sleeping but I don't sleep! I usually sleep in school on school days! LOL XD

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Wow, an amazingly pointless and spammy thread. The concept of time is somewhat pointless to talk about in a forum. In a chat, it's a little different, because it's real-time and that's what counts. It wouldn't matter if it was 5 seconds or 5 days between posting, your previous times are irrelevant.

Please, close this thread for the love of preserving stupid noobs who want to increase their post count. *PMs a mod*

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I think this thread is actually a very good idea.
    Anyway, it's about 6:00 a.m. here, and I've been up all night. Unfortunately, lately I've been on a bad scedule- Staying up til about 8 or 9 a.m. and then not waking up until 5 p.m....Ugh! I say, I do NOT want to be noctournal! I've had trouble sleeping is the reason for all this...
    I'm going to make my mom get me a cup of coffee if I can stay awake until she wakes up...

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • ...Well hey don't look at me Toothace I wasn't the one to start this SPAMmy thread! I just posted and the post count doesn't go up here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    That's real nice... 6:09am. I just woke up 2 hours ago cause I was hungry. Still am. I just sat in bed watching MTV ever since I woke up...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back