• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Frontier Boxset 2 + DP Boxset 1

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Battle Frontier Boxset 2 + DP Boxset 1

Battle Frontier boxset 2 AND Diamond and Pearl boxset 1 will both be released 16th September 2008

Battle Frontier boxset 2
    Diamond and Pearl boxset 1

Battle Frontier boxset 2 costs $29.99 at the moment on this site - (Retail price $39.98) 520 Minutes
    DP boxset 1 costs $18.74 at the moment on this site - (Retail price $24.98) - 374 Minutes

Also, there will be more "All Stars" Volume 11 (Meowth), 12 Treecko and 13 and 14 which are currently unknown.

For some reason, they're also releasing a Volume 1 and Volume 2 on the same day of the release of the DP boxset. The DP boxset will contain all the episodes that volume 1 and 2 have.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I don't even have yet the Volume 1 of Battle Frontier yet, I really want one because I never saw that season >_< DP Boxset 1, doesn't really wow me. For Boxset 2 DP, Why again Aipom is in it? Can't it be like Buizel or something like that >_<

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Because Buizel hasn't been caught yet and it's Dawn who owns him then

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • I need to get Pokemon Season 2 or as they say 1 of Orange Islands boset next. I got all the season 1 parts, and now I need to watch the,, I will get Battle Frotnier soon I suppose after Orange box set..I want news for Season 3,4,7,8 box sets to come out, I dont suppose they will re-release Season 5 and 6..need to get them as well

Back