• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making signatures

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    You can go request a signature somewhere round here, I think, but I can't readily find where, or make your own. Then host it someplace on an image hosting site; Photobucket is the most commonly used, but you can go around searching for a different one so suit you if you like. Once you have an image uploaded to one of these places, use the phpBB IMG codes — I can help you with the coding if you are in the dark about it, PM me if so.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I'm not sure I understand what you mean... but this is mentioned in the faq.

Q. How do I get pictures into my signature?
    A. First you will need the image you want hosted on the internet. You can use Imageshack (you don't have to sign-up for this), or you can use Photobucket (you have to sign-up, but it's better if you're uploading a lot of images).
    Once you do, it's simple (remove the stars):
    Normal image: [*img]url of image[*/img]
    Image linking to a site/thread: [*url=url of site/thread][*img]url of image[*/img][*/url]
    Side note: to create your own great looking signature images, try this guide

If you meant, you wanted someone to make you a banner. Then head to the Graphics and Photography forum and look for a graphic shop.

Hope that answered your question.

Back