• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Pokemon

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
adball.gif
Story:-

Dark Loki is the original creator, and I'm using his general Idea's
Ok, before you say anything I haven't Quit Clear Diamond, this is a side project.

This Takes place 50 years after the existence of previous games.
New pokemon Have been discovered. A young trainer is offered a Pokemon. He Takes the opportunity and goes to new bark town to see the NEW professor willow. The old Elm is still there to give you advice on the pokedex and it's functions.
Landscapes have changed making new paths and citys open to explore freely, as well as visiting familiar places.
There are 8 new leaders and a new elite 4.

adball.gif
Features:-

150 New Pokemon.
New region
Explore Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto and Hoenn.
Time travel.
New music (has been done already)
Added difficulty.
Pokemon emotions.
New trainer types and Gyms

adball.gif
Screens:-

1-4.png

2-1.png

adball.gif
Extras:-
Spoiler:

adball.gif
Credits -

Me/ zeikku SSJ7- Scripting, Tiles, Music, Sprite making and indexing.
Dark Loki - Sprite making and Indexing.
Blade - Scripting.
Samson - Sprites.
Stacey_Corruption - My girlfriend, she mapped a route for me because I was lazy.
Cheesepeow - The base
Aaron. - Scripting

Last edited:

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Looking good, but I'm sure you know already it's going to be difficuly if not impossible to add all four regions.

There are rumors however of a hack called the Master Quest on Youtube that expanded the rom to 32MB so they could add in the other regions.

Now that I think about it, you know that ASM stuff, right?

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Well I'm not including Full on regions, although I can expand the ROM, If I made the ROM to lets say 24mb, It would be enough. I know of master quest, because I'm a part of it.
ASM isn't really needed when expanding.

I have to make sure that my map remakes look significantly different to the original because 50 years have passed.
My new maps will be fine I just have to make them Less square, sometimes you just can't help it I guess :P

Originally, I was just going to Release it once this is 50% done..but I think I'll let scrap-box people to have something to look at for a while. :)

Danno

Years
Sounds like a plan. :D

I was invited to join Master Quest's team, but I'm to busy with my hack.

So, these 150 new POKéMON: Are they new or 4th gen or what? I'm gonna watch this thread, because I think you can do it :D

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
THIS HACK LOOKS AWSOME I LOVE THE MAPS AND THE NEW POKEMON WHEN DID YOU START ON THIS HACK ANYWAY GOOD LUCK ON THIS AWSOME HACK

lol I started yesterday to be honest :P, I was brainstorming for a week.

Sounds like a plan. :D

I was invited to join Master Quest's team, but I'm to busy with my hack.

So, these 150 new POKéMON: Are they new or 4th gen or what? I'm gonna watch this thread, because I think you can do it :D

They are going to be NEW, no 4th gen or anything.
Same I'm very Busy most of the time to help out on master quest..
And thanks, Progress wont be as frequent because of the production of Clear Diamond.
But I'll work on this for a few Days maybe more, before I work on my other hacks,

I now have 3 and a half hacks o_O

Liquid Crystal - I Co-own (which is more that 50% done)
Clear Diamond - I own (Just started)
Luigi 64 - I own (can be finished quickly)
Now Tales of pokemon :P (will take forever to finish)

Danno

Years
Meh, whatever works best. I cant wait to see what you eventually come up with though ^^

Keep at is strong, man.

Danno

Years
Meh, whatever works best. I cant wait to see what you eventually come up with though ^^

Keep at is strong, man.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2008
Well good luck with this hack Zeikku. Hopefully this thread won't get spammed like Clear Diamond's did.

Sky

Years
HI Zeikku

Thar look good the screenies and the new pokes as well
good luck to this hack and clear diamond ^^

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Wow nice. And those sprites are samson arent they? If they are then darn now I cant have a hack with them cause you do. Grrr good luck.*goes and places an evil omen* Nah kiddin.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Hey, all, I'm the second scripter of this hack..

(I got fired by Neos cause he's insane.).

Back