• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi^^

Years
  • Hello! I'm new, and I am a 13-year-old Italian girl, so I don't speak English very well, sorry ^^'' My name's Giulia, but you can call me Light_mew. My favourite pokemon is mew (is it a surprise, isn't it? xD) I hope I'll enjoy myself here! Bye n.n

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Ciao, Light_mew, e benvenuti a PC! Spero che goderai il tuo tempo aqui.

Sorry. I'm an American girl who doesn't speak Italian very well, but feel free to correct me. ^_^;

In any case, I hope I haven't scared you off or insulted you, so if you'd like to talk, feel free to drop me a line on my profile.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey welcome to PC Light_mew!
    Ah, an Italian girl. You're English isn't too bad either. Anyways, have a great time here and read the rules carefully if you want to be safe (from the mods XD) Have alot of fun and make alot of friends. Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Back