• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Top 5 Gym Leaders/Elite 4 Members/Frontier Brains.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
Years
  • Hello everyone. I am just wondering everyone's opnions on who their favourite 5 gym leaders, Elite-4 members or Frontier Brains are.

My top 5 have to be:

1. Lance. He had great hair and was always a favourite.
    2. Agatha. She to me is just really funny. Battling her has annoyed me too on several occasions.
    3. Karen. I always liked her. She was pretty good I thought. It'd be nice to see her with a team of ALL dark types.
    4. Brock. A really cool guy and ws great in the anime when I was younger.
    5. Whitney. She had a Miltank. Need I say more. :)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    1.) Lance is probably the coolest in my opinion too.
    2.) Blane is the second coolest.
    3.) Monty is my third choice.
    4. and 5.) Misty and Brock tie in my opinion because Misty had stronger Pokemon, but in first impressions, Brock seemed really cool.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    1) Lance: Definately at the top of the food chain in all Pokemon games. Cool in every sense of the word.
    2) Steven: Modest and quiet. Still a damn powerful trainer, second in level to Red, but superior overall.
    3) Red: His "..." is the coolest thing ever uttered in Pokemon games. Ever
    4) Clair: Maybe it's because I'm obsessed with her ti....uh, titanic dragons ;/
    5) Will: Pretty cool, least memorable Elite 4 though.

Back