• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evil Art of Keyblade Master!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Yes fear the small amount of art I have!!!!! Ok.. here we go!

nekoannachan.jpg

That's me... as a kitty, kinda a little present for my boyfriend who is convinced that I was a cat in a past life XD

9527kirco3.JPG

A Conner/Kira shipper banner for another fourm, bg done in PSP8 and was put together in Paint

narutoribanner2.jpg

A little rep banner I made of Tori/Naru, for another fourm, bg done in PSP8 and was put together in Paint

Heh... I guess the banners count for art right? I have more, just gotta upload more XD so comment!

EDIT: And yes I know I can't draw =P

Last edited:

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Cool art, I like the kitty picture, it's really cute! I also like the backgrounds on the banners, their really cool! Good work!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Thanks ^_^ I have another picture ^___^

bluelightningBESTPIC.jpg

Me with... pink hair and blue highlights XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    All right a new pic I just did... and I'd say this is one of my best, I didn't use the paintbrush tool for one and stuck with the pencil tool, done it Paint, and that's supposed to be me ^_^

semidecentpic.jpg

Back