• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What do you think of the starter Pokemon in the GBA games?

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    What do you think of the starter Pokemon in R/S/E?

I really like Treecko he's my favorite Hoenn starter Pokemon. I like Torchic too but not as much as Treecko...Mudkip is probably my least favorite of the three because that design is just weird. Mudkip doesn't look anything like a fish.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I like Torchic Becuase It evoleves in to Blazeken and totllay Owns And also torchic is cute

~Nya

Vie

Years
  • I like torchic, too., but my favorite ever is charmander, cause it evolves to charizard ♥ it is just great.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I usually choose Torchic if I want to play in-game only, since it's entertaining to see your fire-breathing chicken do kung-fu in front of you. However I have grew fond of Sceptile in competetive battling and choose Sceptile occasionally. I rarely choose Mudkip, because even though it is cute and all it has served me bad luck in-game and competetive-wise - I'm pretty superstitious. Plus, the Swampert sprite in RSE looks like crap.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    I'm gonna have all three Hoenn starters because I'm gonna buy Pokemon Sapphire two GBAs and a link cable so I can trade with myself.

Back