View Full Version : Enigma Berry

June 26th, 2008, 12:00 PM
I saw this in a video.
It was all berries in bag.
And the last berry was the enigma berry.
I think it was hacked.
But you can never be too sure.
Can anyone shine some light upon this?

June 26th, 2008, 12:09 PM
The Enigma Berry was just used as a place holder for the e-reader thingy, and it has no purpose in R/S/E/LG/FR and is also unobtainable, unless aided by a gameshark or Action Replay.

June 26th, 2008, 5:29 PM
If you go to Pokemon Events, various Event Pokemon hold the Enigma Berry when you first receive it. Examples include the recently given ALAMOS Darkrai.

The Enigma Berry is a hold berry, like most others. The effect of the Enigma Berry is that it restores all damage inflicted by a supereffective hit to the holder of the berry. Though there is a twist, the Super-effective hit just cannot KO you, or the Berry will not work.

June 26th, 2008, 7:38 PM
The Enigma Berry was orignally meant to be received as an E-Reader thing (or whatever the name is). However, Ninetendo decided to be lazy and ditch the idea.

Because I cheat (NO COMMENTING ON THIS), I have this berry and when I put this Berry in the Blender, it makes a gold Pokeblock. Also, it has all-round flavor like Sitrus Berry.

Also, Raikazu is right. I seen it happen all the time with my Pokemon in training. (well, at least in Diamond.)