• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have Pokerus Infected Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Today I discovered one of my Pokemon got Pokerus, because my whole party had Pokerus!
    Place a request for a Pokemon you want here, and wether you want Pokerus with it or not, and also any item you may want with it and I may give it to you!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Gratz. I had Pokerus, started again and forgot to transfer a pokeurs infected pokemon to my Diamond to give it back to Pearl :/ lol...
    I wouldn't mind like a crappy Pokémon with pokerus, just to make EV training less of a drag :P
    I can't do it atm but add me on msn? We can discuss what I can attempt to give you in return.

I could get a hacked pokerus and infect myself with it, but dun wanna cheat at all in Pearl lol...Leavin the cheatin to Diamond...

Back