• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*comes out of nowhere* Tah-Dahh!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Hello, hello. Once more, I must ramble off and apologise for my momentary absence. My evil network card has been giving out on me, but it's doing all right for now. n.n() Also, sorry for making so many simplistic images to display here recently. I'm really busy with a ton of projects right now, and I'm too lazy to hook up my monitor every time I have to do graphic designing...() (I know I mentioned this before, but it's hard to tell colors apart on the laptop. ()) Anyhow, you may or may not have seen the following images. I just wanted to make sure I got to display these before the network card dies again. n.n()

They should be in this order...n.n()
1) I'm sure some of you will recognise this. n.n() I Was going to use this for my layout, but the way I set it up just looked ugly. n.n()
2) Fr Autumn... Yup... Kenji in some kind of sweatshirt...thing. *shrugs* It's ugly. e_e
3) ..annndd... Orenji. n.n() I'm not sure what battle costume that is since I just threw this together. n.n() *L* Ruru-chan too!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Whoa! They are so erm Kawaii!

I especially like the one with Kenji and Beirifu, reminds me of the specials! XDXD

keep up the good work. *stares at adorable eyes*

I have missed your work XDXD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey Orange It's Great to see ya back again!! we missed your wonderfull art works ! Wow thoses are awesome i just love your cute style you always do great pics Keep it up ! :)

Years
wow, more excellent Orange artwork, i really like the second one, and the first, perhaps just coz im a guy lol!
But all of ur art is the greatest!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
How can u say thats ugly! they're all super cool and super cute! I love the Bayleef in the first one! lol i've only got pokemon 4ever earlier this week (stupid uk release) and that first one reminds me of that end scene with the credits where kenji is cleaning out the closet and finds the sketch book.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
Years
  • Age 35
  • Pu?
  • Seen Apr 30, 2008
Wow your artwork looked like as if it was a screenshot taken from an anime, especially the bayleef and kenji one :) Great work!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Cute as always, however on Orenji...

I see you tinted everything pink, it's not bad just since it's so close to her costume it kind of draws away from it. Or at least I think. o.o;

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Thank you very much, everyone. I really hate to say this, but I don't think I'll be lingering at PC for much longer. As you can imagine, I'm pretty busy. I use to post my art because you all seemed to enjoy it, but I don't really get alot of input anymore. n.n()

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I dunno about others, but I feel like I am spamming if I don't know any tips to give you. I love your art, but don't know enough about art to give you useful feedback.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
Kawaii! I lurve your piccys. Plz dont call it ugly when its not. I hope to see more soon but worry bout IRL first.

Back