• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something I keep wondering about in PMD2 *major spoilers*

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
Years
  • Okay we all know that
    Spoiler:
    . However, since
    Spoiler:
    was a fix-all solution to
    Spoiler:
    , why were the
    Spoiler:
    in the first place, and how did they get there? Anyone else ever wonder about this? Anyone have any ideas?

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
  • Okay we all know that
    Spoiler:
    . However, since
    Spoiler:
    was a fix-all solution to
    Spoiler:
    , why were the
    Spoiler:
    in the first place, and how did they get there? Anyone else ever wonder about this? Anyone have any ideas?
    I have pondered that quite often. Why were the Time gears even created? Why and how were the Time Gears scattered? As for the answers, I'm blank. My guess is that the Time Gears were just created and placed in those areas to make sure that time stayed moving everywhere. (Because I'm sure the Time Gears coverd a broad area.) I guess Temporal Tower was collapsing because of all of the time travel going on. That messed up space and time. That's the best answer I can come up with.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • I have pondered that quite often.
    Spoiler:

Might what to spoiler wrap that ^^ I did it on the quote too.

Spoiler:

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I wouldn't say you have a terrible memory, but he never said that. He did, however, say that
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    He
    Spoiler:
    --at least not in the English version. Dang, it would be a shame if the explanation were lost in translation wouldn't it? I doubt that's the case though.

Back