PDA

View Full Version : Something I keep wondering about in PMD2 *major spoilers*

RaikaCastillo
July 4th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Okay we all know that the Temporal Tower would collapse unless the Time Gears were returned there. However, since returning the Time Gears to the Temporal Tower was a fix-all solution to the Planet's Paralysis, why were the Time Gears get to their various locations in the first place, and how did they get there? Anyone else ever wonder about this? Anyone have any ideas?

superaipom
July 4th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Okay we all know that the Temporal Tower would collapse unless the Time Gears were returned there. However, since returning the Time Gears to the Temporal Tower was a fix-all solution to the Planet's Paralysis, why were the Time Gears get to their various locations in the first place, and how did they get there? Anyone else ever wonder about this? Anyone have any ideas?
I have pondered that quite often. Why were the Time gears even created? Why and how were the Time Gears scattered? As for the answers, I'm blank. My guess is that the Time Gears were just created and placed in those areas to make sure that time stayed moving everywhere. (Because I'm sure the Time Gears coverd a broad area.) I guess Temporal Tower was collapsing because of all of the time travel going on. That messed up space and time. That's the best answer I can come up with.

YOOM-TAH
July 4th, 2008, 05:27 PM
I have pondered that quite often. Why were the Time gears even created? Why and how were the Time Gears scattered? As for the answers, I'm blank. My guess is that the Time Gears were just created and placed in those areas to make sure that time stayed moving everywhere. (Because I'm sure the Time Gears coverd a broad area.) I guess Temporal Tower was collapsing because of all of the time travel going on. That messed up space and time. That's the best answer I can come up with.

Might what to spoiler wrap that ^^ I did it on the quote too.

Maybe I just have a terrible memory, but didn't Darkrai say he created the Time Gears and split em up, or whatever? I dunno.

RaikaCastillo
July 4th, 2008, 05:58 PM
Maybe I just have a terrible memory, but didn't Darkrai say he created the Time Gears and split em up, or whatever? I dunno.

I wouldn't say you have a terrible memory, but he never said that. He did, however, say that he was responsible for the events leading to the Planet's Paralysis and also that he was the one who was trying to destroy space as well. He also was the one who caused you and Grovyle to be separated and caused you to lose your memory He never said anything about the Time Gears--at least not in the English version. Dang, it would be a shame if the explanation were lost in translation wouldn't it? I doubt that's the case though.