• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Acne

Do you have acne?

• Yes, it's really bad!

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Yes, but it's not so bad.

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No, i'm perfect :3!

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

txteclipse

The Last
Years
  • I have it a little, but I'm not too worried about it. Only a few blemishes here and there now and then. By the way: if you want an anti-acne treatment that works, use Proactive. I swear you can actually feel it working, and it worked wonders for me back when my acne was worse.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    If getting spots from greasy hair counts then I get a tiny amount.
    But since I don't have much hair any more I don't really have spots.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I get a small amount of acne, but yeah, it goes away eventually.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yeah, I have really bad acne. It has started to get better lately, but a large part of my chest, back and face is still covered in it. I also have a bit of acne in my neck. I was on medication for six months, but it didn't help much and right after I was done with it, it started getting much worse again, but as I said, it's starting to get better now. My chest is still pretty bad, but it's been subsiding quickly from my back and my face. I don't think it will be completely gone in a long time, but at least now, I can touch my chest and back without it being extremely painful.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I only have the odd few spots which is good, but I usually try and get rid of them as soon as possible.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    No, I haven't got a pimple. Never had actually, and probably never will since my parents never had pimples or anything too. :3

yayzgenes <3

Zet

Years
  • I use to have horrible acne after starting my first job in fast food but after i quit it slowly died, though this was back in late 06/early 07 and its still dying down today since acne creams and that don't work for me and as you can imagine it's very hard to cut down on junk food

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I only have a little bit on my forehead from my bangs, but it's not so bad- on and off. It's probably going to get worse, though. :<

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    n_n Nope, I dont have any acne. but me saying that is probably going to bring some out :/

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I used to have problems with it until I got this cream that dries the living hell out of my face and makes it all die. :D Now it's not really noticeable most of the time.

Sucks when it gets in my eyes though.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have it a little, but I'm not too worried about it. Only a few blemishes here and there now and then. By the way: if you want an anti-acne treatment that works, use Proactive. I swear you can actually feel it working, and it worked wonders for me back when my acne was worse.

Same. Sounds like a Proactive commercial, but it's actually very true. Shame how when you first start using it it starts to burn wherever you have acne at. But within a few weeks, you have little to none, which is amazing in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I used to have it really, really baaad. It got the point where I had to get medication for it, and it's working beautifully. Save for the odd breakout and a few scars here and there, my face has cleared up considerably.

I envy one of my friends, though. He's the same age as me, but his face is void of acne. >;

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I never really had it. A pimple here and there, but nothing too bad. What I get really bad is blackheads on my nose :< clogging my pores up :<

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • (off-topic: Wow, smarties-chan is 11 years old? Does this forum deceive me?)
    I have never had acne, and I think that if I haven't had it by this stage, I'm probably home free :D

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Yeah, I have some. I think I get it mostly because I don't wash my face or put any cream stuff on it. It's funny, because my sister's always pointing at it, and saying stuff like "She has some right there." Of course, it gets kind of annoying, but eh.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • My brother had Horrific acne all over his face, but so far, my face is clean, and shows no sign of getting dirty.. However, weirdly enough, my SHOULDERS are what's getting those pimples, but no blackheads on em yet! O.o

Back