• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need to clean out my bag. (TMs/Evolution Stones)

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
  • I have a handful of TMs and Evolution stones that I have no need of, and I wonder what I can get for them. ;D

So, I will list what I have, and you tell me what you want and offer stuff. I have nothing in particular I want, so don't ask, just offer stuff.

Please note that all trades with come with a very normal Pokemon like a Bidoof or something that will be carrying your new TM/Evolution stone. :]

So let's get down to business, yes?

TMs

•Roar
    •Hail
    •Frustration
    •Shock wave
    •Sludge Bomb
    •Snatch
    •Embargo
    •Avalanche
    •Swagger
    •Trick Room
    •Fling
    •Dream Eater
    •Rock Slide
    •Aerial Ace
    •Charge Beam

Evolution Stones

•Shiny Stone
    •Water Stone
    •Dusk Stone
    •Fire Stone (x2)
    •Thunder Stone

Last edited:

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • XD I just said not to ask. I don't particularly want anything. Just offer stuff.

The question is, what can you give me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2010
    I'd like Trick Room Avalance Sludgebomb and Roar

I can give you Lugia and Ho-oh

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • Xeilmach: I already have a Dratini trade pending tomorrow, so, no. Sorry.

Zierant: All four? Hmm. Accepted. Friend code please, I'll trade now if you want, just give me about five minutes to prepare, alright?

Crotina: Sure.

Back