• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New kid =P

ShreddedxWheat

Novice Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Lol to im new here and im glad to have found sucha community. Im not to experienced in the world of pokemon, but i do have a couple of legendaries including Phione. Well i hope to meet some freinds here and what-not. OH! and im obsessed with the pokemon celebi for sum reason, yet i dont own it lol!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hey ShreddedxWheat - your name is so cool x] Even though I don't like Shredded Wheat, but that is beside the point!

I'm new as well :3 It feels all weird. But I'm sure we'll become excellent members soon enough and everyone will want to be our friend :P

(Oh and Celebi is amazing ^_^ I love Luxray. He's just .. ace! : D)

ShreddedxWheat

Novice Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • lol ahah ya thnx, i use ShreddedxWheat for all of my usernames involving video-games usually lol. Ya hopefully we get all popular and stuff lol

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Hello, i'm another newbie ^-^ I'm inexperienced in pokemon too! Maybe we'll learn stuff here, eh? lol

xxx

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, I'm sure you'll all be great members! As long as you stay active, and post in a positive manner, who wouldn't want to be friends? :)

But, this is ShreddedxWheat's welcome thread, so welcome to PokéCommunity!
    This is a pretty great forum, I'm sure you'll be posting like crazy in no time at all!
    Have fun. ;)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Please read the rules and have lots of fun!
    If you check in the Wireless Trading Center, you can probably find someone who is willing to trade you a Celebi so have a look around!

Back