View Full Version : Sonic The Hedgehog:The Rise Of Metal Sonic X

July 21st, 2008, 12:13 PM

It has been 2 years since the last time Sonic and the others deafeated metal sonic and it has been peaceful in sonics world with the exception of Dr Eggman attacking sonic like everyday to get possesions of the chaos emeralds it was the same old thing until one day when there was ripp in the sky and a robot came out of that ripp it resembled metal sonic but it was kind of bigger it's shoulders were kind of spiked the spikes on it's head kind of resembled shadows hair and it wore a cape it kept saying the same thing over and over "Must get the chaos emaralds and destroy Sonic"
it started to destroy everything in it's path until sonic came to stop him he had the seven chaos emeralds and turned to super sonic he fought as hard as he could put thi new metal sonic over powered him in a last ditch effort sonic activated chaos control sending all his friends eggman and even angel island the place where knuckles guards the master emerald to a diffirent dimension scattering the chaos emeralds throughout this new world......

You live in the dimension sonic and others were transported to and want to help them so now your journey begins to get the chaos emeralds,find out where this new metal sonic came from and stop him, and also help sonic and the others back to their dimension.

1) when you create your character they can be any type of animal they can be a robot they can have a chao friend like cheese or they can have robot friends and they can have a distinctive power like they can use the powers of the chaos emeralds and for all i care
2) when u do give them a distinctive ability or power don't put nothing stupid like "Can destroy the world with a single hand" or "Can alter reality" the only thing close to altering reality that i will except is "able to change the landscape with their mind" and "able transform things"
like those
3) NO SPAMMING i hate when people just come and to that it's really annoying
4) when you enter your signup you can edit it to an extent but you have to put it below the orginal one and put edit and put the edit and it has to have a story like "he gained this new power when he fought metal sonic x"

Name(include the type of animal you are if you are one):

Name: Shade the hedgehog
History: Shade grew up in the forest he doesn't make friends well though he thinks he better off without them and that making friends will make him weak
Personality:He's kind of self-centered and thinks high of himself which makes him cocky
Apperance: he has green fur and wears a backwards cap he wears a chain around his neck and at the end of it is a crystal(it is sometimes mistaken for a chaos emerald)
Ability/power: shade isn't as fast a sonic and shadow but he has the ability to teleport which makes up for the lost of speed he also has the ability to use chaos control and can use the powers of the chaos emeralds to turn into Super Shade

EDIT: Attention everyone who comes on this thread now when your done posting your signup sheet under it you can now show the picture of what your character looks like with this website http://www.dan-dare.info/Games/SonicCharacterDesigner.htm
Special thanks goes to sandslash10 for finding and posting this website link and i know this website doesn't have accessories like hats or chains but it's to get the fell of what the person looks like i added the picture to the example on top.

July 21st, 2008, 6:59 PM
history:Lunart had always been a loner nd a persueded fighter until he met his match(metal sonic X).when that happen he started to open his eyes to the rea world nd started training more in case that threat comes back...
personality:Lunart is very smart when it comes to fighting strategys
nd although he may b a loner he's also very strong when it comes to team work.
apperance:he's got black nose,a purple fur with parts of his body that are white(end of the tail,claws...)nd he wears this necklace saying:"i'll never forget you".
power:Lunart isnt as fast as sonic but he controls the darkness,he's powers get stronger when he has at least one chaos emerald,he gains new attacks...otherwise he can become Super Lunart,his powers get stronger in the dark too.
EDIT:i kinda suck at describing the appearance so dont read my characters's appearance

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 8:24 AM
Name: Ruby The Fox
History: Ruby Has Always Been Made Fun Of Although She Makes Friends Easily. She Has Learned To Speak Chao By Spending A Lot Of Time In A Chao Garden.
Personality: Ruby Is Pretty Brave For A Girl,And Thinks Sometimes She Doesnt Need Help,Which Usually Ends In A Problem.
Apperance: Ruby Is A Pure Red Color With White On The End Of Her Tail And On Her Stomach. She Wears A Pendant With A Wierd Looking Stone On It.
Ablitiy/power: Ruby Can Transform Into Anything She wants Or She Can Call On A Chao To Assist Her. She Can Also Grow Another Tail To Fly When Needed.
I Know,Sort Of A Ripoff From Tails,But Oh Well. :P

July 22nd, 2008, 10:45 AM
thats a cool fox,anyways
history:Dash has an older brother(statik),he trains every day to finally defeat him,nd when he first heard of sonic he though that he was just another wimp,but then got creamed badly,he then discovered
that like his bro Statik nd his father Lightning that he had the power to control thunder,so he just can't wait for a rematch...
personality:Dash is very short tempered,he will do anythin to win a fight,even if it means playin dirty
he's also upsest with power.
appearance:Dash is all yellow with red eyes nd parts of his body are blue(spikes,chest...)
he also has black nd blue shoes
power:Dash can control or become lightning,meaning he's faster than Sonic
although he can't transform into Super Dash,he can absorb the chaos's power(he can use
electro chaos control,wave nd blast,btw wave is a new attack that only he can use)

oh nd btw Dash wants all the power in the world,he'll do anything to get the chaos
emeralds,even if it means teaming up with the enemies...he also dreams of defeating his older bro

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 12:28 PM
Heres What Ruby Looks Like Put This On The Thing To See On The Website http://www.dan-dare.info/Games/SonicCharacterDesigner.htm:

Eyes,Large,White & Red
Ears,Small,Red & Peach
Hands,Smooth Gloves,Red & Orange
Shoes,Striped,Red,Orange & Blue
Tail,Large Half,Red & White

Put 2 Large Half If You Want To See Her With Two Tails. Both Tails Same Colored,And All Else Is Same.

Also,Imagine That With A Pendant. :)

July 22nd, 2008, 12:44 PM
Name(include the type of animal you are if you are one): Klax the Wolf
History: Has a known history for being an assasin, once hired by Eggman to assasinate Sonic but Klax saw the evil in Eggman and decided to assasinate him instead but failed.
Personality: Quick and agile, silent warrior, Hunter' instinct.
Apperance: Grey, spiked hear, very hairy, goes on all fours, long and fast legs, blue eyes.
Ablitiy/power: None but uses claws with fantastic ability.

July 22nd, 2008, 12:46 PM
these are the best i can do are these what they look like reply and tell me if they are
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/1633/rubysq3.png http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/1041/dashfp4.png http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/47/lunartwb8.png

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Exactly. :)
Nothing Else To Say Really. Thats Exactly How It Came Out With Me. :)

July 22nd, 2008, 12:56 PM
Went to the liberty of creating what mine looks a bit like (not exactly though remembering he walks on all fours)

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 1:12 PM
Anyways,Whos In?
Or Do We Instantly get Accepted? Lol...

July 22nd, 2008, 1:25 PM
Anyways,Whos In?
Or Do We Instantly get Accepted? Lol...

yeah u do get Instantly get Accepted

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 1:27 PM
Oh. And Im Used To Where You Have To Wait. Lol. You Rock. :P

July 22nd, 2008, 1:44 PM
Oh. And Im Used To Where You Have To Wait. Lol. You Rock. :P

no problem i'm waiting to get more people in here before i actually start the rpg but i can give you a hint to what the first adventure is *hint*it will have to do with shadow and the orginal metal sonic*hint* so start to think about your adventure because i may start the rpg pretty soon

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
July 22nd, 2008, 1:46 PM
I Think I Can Estimate What It Is Gonna Be If It Has To Do With Shadow And The Original Metal Sonic. My Brain Is Stuffed With Ideas Also. Lol.

July 22nd, 2008, 3:33 PM
ok heres my version of Lunart:
wich ones better,ryushin5 or mine?

July 22nd, 2008, 3:39 PM
dude i like your's better so then the one i made

July 22nd, 2008, 4:01 PM
thx urs is good as well(but i prefer mine too)

EDIT:nd heres my edition of Dash:
wat do u guys think?

July 22nd, 2008, 7:06 PM
hey guys... i know i'm not using the sheet but i want u guys to see this made up character (not made by me... i can draw him though)
http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/0/19512/19512914_keep_on_runing___boltstryke_.jpghis name is Boltstryke by the way...

July 22nd, 2008, 7:09 PM
whoa thats incredible whats his name ohh and are u going to join

July 22nd, 2008, 7:24 PM
talkm about amazing ur friend's really good

Cosmic Tyrant
July 23rd, 2008, 2:38 AM
Lazor the Falcon

History: Lazor loves Power and Glory. These two things drove him to train in martial arts for many years. A well accomplished fighter, Lazor is quickly rising up the ranks as a more than formidible force. His overall arrogance has made him many enemies, but Lazor is never too worried about them. One day, he overheard a few people talking about a "Sonic" who had entered this dimension. By the sound of things, this "Sonic" character had quite the reputation. Lazor knew he must confront Sonic and defeat him in combat if he truly wanted to be remembered as an all time great.

Personality: As previously stated, Lazor is very arrogant. A complete show-off. He always knows just how to encite a reaction from nearby people, weather it be positive or negative. but as big of an airhead Lazor may seem to be at first, who's to say he doesn't have a more reasonable side? Those who know how to negotiate with Lazor well enough may just be lucky enough to get him on their side. Of course, the terms have to be good for him. Morals do not exist for Lazor, the only thing he craves, as also previously stated, are Power & Glory. And Lazor is determined to do whatever it takes to get to the top, whatever the cost may be.

Apperance: Orange feathers that seem to slowly change color from a crisp orange to a deeper orange, spiky crown, diamond shaped crest, bright yellow beak, red gloves and boots.

Ablitiy/power: Lazor has Pyrokinesis, but does not realize this untill later on in the RP, has strength that compares to Omega or Vector.

(So it was a throw & go character, shoot me XD)

July 23rd, 2008, 9:14 AM
yeah i'll join ryushin5... that boltstryke wasn't made by my friend by the way Nazo, i dont even know who did that.

July 23rd, 2008, 10:31 AM
oooops my bad i guess..................

July 23rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
i will be happy to draw some characters if u give me a pic of them and i can improve them.

July 23rd, 2008, 1:26 PM
I have a question how do i put my character here?

July 24th, 2008, 4:42 PM
just create it,then send how u want it to be to Ryushin5(for exemple:head,smooth,red...)
thats wat i did for lunart nd dash(he'll b happy to do it for u,at least thats wat he said to me...)

July 26th, 2008, 5:45 PM
here's a character u mite wanna use:
His name is Scourge the Hedgehog but he's a real sonic character from the comic book... yet he wasn't shown in a while.

July 26th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Hey, I am going to join the RP but a quick piece of advice, make an OOC thread and discuss the charcters there so this isn't deleted.

July 27th, 2008, 1:44 PM
Slash is very, very right...

Anyway, onto the sign-up:

Name:Nexxus the Hedgehog

History: Nexxus is a very secluded fellow, with a quick temper. He was originally enlisted by Eggman to be used as a model for the perfect Anti-Sonic killer. But when he realized he was only being enslaved for his DNA, Nexxus quickly retaliated and fled the facility. He was now a loner, barely staying alive. He became somewhat of a bounty hunter, his method of pay being room-and-board until his job finished.

But one day, on a job, another hedgehog of entirely different color, a shiny, reflective mirror-color and tan, who claimed to be his genetic brother. Confused, Nexxus abandoned his "business" and took up a free-flow life. But he never forgets that day he was approached, and vows to hunt down eggman and get some answers.

Personality: As said above, Nexxus is very shy and keeps to himself. That and his anger-issues usually prevent firendships or bonds forming, no matter who the person may be. His appearance is also a worry to people; it does not suit him because in no way is he evil or maniacal. However, Nexxus is very vengeful, and will stop at nothing to get pay-back for ones he may feel for who have been injured or worse.

Appearance: Nexxus is a very dark red with black eyes (red irises), very spikey black fists, and black-and-red stripe shoes. He has two long spikes of hair, with two curved horns on the front of his head. His tail is also rather spikey, and long.

Ability: Nexxus only has one ability, a side effect from one of Eggman's experiments, that he keeps secretive. Nexxus can actually invade another's body and have total control, allowing him to even destroy the being from the inside. However, this also leaves his body as an empty shell and can easily be killed when invading; because of this, Nexxus only uses his Invasion (its name) at the most dire of times, when he knows if he doesn't he'll probably die anyway if he doesn't.

Also, although not revealed till MUCH later in the RP, when Nexxus absorbs the power of any chaos emerald, he actually lives up to his appearance. Nexxus becomse all-black with glowing-red irises and his body actually gives off a dark aura. Much like a schizophrenic, this is an entirely new persona that calls itself first ShadeNexxus and later (after the second time this happens) Necron. In this state, Nexxus-ShadeNexxus-Necron are all completely psychotic, and anything can happen.

July 28th, 2008, 9:45 PM
Name: Statik The Hedgehog

History: Statik is a guy who thinks he's a big shot. He likes friends but thinks he's better than them. He uses his skills to show off and is a big fan of Sonic. His father, Lightning, taught him everything he knows. His strategies and plans from his father are what he uses in heroic work. When he met Sonic for the first time, he was speechless. They fought side by side against Dr. Eggman. Sonic personally didn't like Statik. He helped Statik in fighting, but Sonic didn't even say anything to him. He's been trying to find Sonic again and again but failed. He's been working out and trying hard to become as powerful as Shadow, since Sonic doesn't like him. He was full of sorrow when he realized that. He made Sonic and Shadow his Idols.

Personality: Very joyful and full of himself. Yet he's friendly to everyone. He's only serious when in combat.

Apperance: He is a furry hedgehog. He's yellow, and has white chest hair with a lightning bolt on it. His shoes are black, gray, white, and red. His eyes are blue and have black and red on the edges.

Ablitiy/power: He can use electric, fly, has really incredible speed (as fast as sonic and shadow but can go faster if he tries), and he can fight really well. He also can super transform. When he is in Super Transformation with all Chaos emeralds, his hair is longer and has no pupils like Darkspines' Sonic, and he has the color of Nazo.

July 29th, 2008, 10:37 AM
thats a bit of the same as dash isnt it?
wait,cn he become lightning?

July 29th, 2008, 11:30 AM
fine, if he's like dash, then Dash is Statik's brother. There, it's all over with!

July 29th, 2008, 12:14 PM
ok(i'll hav to edit my post then...)

July 29th, 2008, 12:22 PM
and Nazo, Lightning is his father. i'll show him 2 u guys later.

July 29th, 2008, 12:35 PM
i know,i already included him in my post

July 31st, 2008, 3:19 PM

Name: Drako the Dragon

History: Drako was a lonely child. He lost his parents in an intense fight when he was a baby. His rival was Dragoon the Dragon. He is way older than Drako. While Drako was a baby, Lightning the hedgehog found him. Ever since then he became very close friends with Lightning's son, Statik. They were best friends. He learned everything from Statik. Then after all the time they spent together, Eggman split them up. They never saw each other again. Drako was very sad so built up his strength. He has a lot of power when focused, even for a flying type. He wanted revenge on Eggman very badly.

Personality: Drako is always sorrowful or angry. This happened before meeting Statik, and after being split. His only happy times were with Statik's family. He is very powerful and can destroy many things when pushed to hard or has distress. He can also be pushy to anyone when full of anger, even to his closest friends, Statik and Mecha Warrior.

Apperance: He is a very red dragon. He has wings and a lot of spikes on him. He is also sometimes accused of being evil to other people, because of his looks. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are full of spikes.

Ablitiy/power: He can camouflage and change into different colors. He gets intense when angry so that causes him to remove his gloves to reveal his hands which are kinda like Knuckles hands. When he has all the Chaos Emeralds, He is invincible and his eye pupils disappear and has a gold bubble around him.

August 10th, 2008, 9:23 AM
Ok people the rpg starts now

As sonic had feel from the sky from his world into this new dimension he started to think about who was that robot " Man i really took a beating from that robot" sonic said "I found you" a mysterious voice that came from behind sonic " who's there" sonic uttered and out of the shadows was hedgheog he was green and resembled sonic a bit " who are you" sonic said "Shade the hedgehog's the name and that's all you need to know" Shade said as sonic was looking at him confused he knew this was his perfect chance to ask him where he was " hey Shade was it" sonic said "yeah It's Shade" he said " where am I and why did you say i found you were you looking for me" sonic said "your in emporium city and i wasn't looking for you i mistook your for the shadow" " you know shadow" sonic said "yeah i know shadow how do u know him" shade said "I fought him a couple of times in the past" said sonic as gleem came into shades eyes sonic knew something wasn't right "so u fought with shadow and your still alive that means your must strong and if i fight you and beat you i can then beat shadow for sure" Shade said just when shade was about to make his move out from the sky came the orginal metal sonic he was berserk rampaging through emporium city destroying everything in his path shooting missles and buildings " ohh no metal sonic is here to we have" sonic said as sonic ran the city shade teleported right in front of him and said "hey where to you think your going don't chicken out on are fight" "who cares about that right now we have to go stop metal sonic" said sonic "Is he strong" Shade said "Yeah" sonic said "ok i'll help you only on one condition you fight me after it's over" shade said " yeah sure what ever sonic said both shade and sonic went to the city to stop metal sonic shade jumped high up into the air and punched metal sonic he flew down and hit the ground which made a huge crater metal sonic then notices sonic and goes even more berserk punching shade in the gut sending him flying into the air and hitting the ground hard sonic then rammed right into metal sonic with great speed but it didn't seem to faze him he grabbed sonic by his legs and threw him into a building shade got up still dizzy from when metal sonic hit teleported behind him and kicked metal sonic with great force that caused a shockwave that shatterd windows and blew away trees it seemed like metal sonic was down until he started shooting missiles at shade and sonic sonic was dodging the missles with great speed as shade was teleporting to dodge them he caught one of the missles and threw right back at metal sonic causing a big explosion that cause a building to fall down on him just when shade and sonic thought they had won metal sonic bursted out of the rumble but you could see the damge has been done on him you can see holes and dents on his body but the most shocking thing of all is you can see inside of his chest and in it was a chaos emerald "hey sonic whats up with that gem inside of his chest" Shade said "it's called a chaos emerald and it has tremoundous power in it and if metal sonic has it to power him up then we might be able to beat him" Sonic said "ok then all we have to do is take that chaos emerald away from him and then we can beat him" said Shade as Sonic and Shade were about to move something odd was happening to metal sonic's left arm it started to change and transform into some kind of gun and he was pointing it right at Shade and Sonic and as it was charging up metal sonic took the chaos emerald and put it into his left arm which would amplify the blast a thousand fold and as everyone was in panic metal sonic screamed out "I must destroy all life-forms.

TO BE CONTINUED................

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 10th, 2008, 9:44 AM
Ruby Could hear Something. She Knew It. Her Ears Twitched With Anticipation. "Another Problem I'm Guessing." Said Ruby. She Ran As Fast As She Could Towards The Noise But Something Stopped Her. No Idea Of What Did It Either. "What The Heck!" Said Ruby. She Knew She Was Close Too. There Was A Light Coming From Where The Noice Came From. "Thats It,Im Tired Of Sitting Here Doing Nothing." Said Ruby. She Grew An Extra Tail And Flew Over Everything That Stopped Her. She Looked Down To See What The Light Was. There Was Some Metal Thing Attacking Two Hedgehogs... But Who Were They? She Finally Made Out One Of Them. "Its Sonic!" She Said,Not Even Realizing What She Could Get Into If Anybody Heard. She Lowered Herself Down A Little Bit To See What Was Happening. This Definitly Wasnt Good. "C'mon Think Ruby..." She Whispered. "I Can Just Let Them Get Hurt While I Sit Here And Watch... Thats It!" She Said. She Called Over One Of Her Chaos. The Chaos Name Was Watch,Obviously. "Ok Watch,Go And Try To Distract That Robot While I Go Down And Get Those Two,Ok?" Commanded Ruby. Watch Nodded And Flew Around Metal Sonic. Ruby Flew Down And Grabbed The Two By They're Hands. Of Course This Was Awkward,But It Wasnt Too Much For Her. She Has To Get These Two Out Of There. "Watch!" Yelled Ruby. The Chao Flew Up To Ruby And Nodded,Then It Left. She Landed On Top Of A Building And Introduced Herself. "Hi. My Names Ruby. And I Think I Know Who You Are. Sonic,Right?" Said Ruby As She Looked At Sonic,Paying No Attention To The Green Hedgehog Next To Him.

August 10th, 2008, 10:07 AM
while Ruby,sonic and shade escaped from mecha/metal sonic x
Lunart was alone waiting for the sunset,Lunart has a chaos emerald on him(the purple one)Lunary felt the presence of a powerfull being,then the power fulll being was shadow the hedgehog
shadow also had a chaos emerald as well,and was wiling to team up with Lunart to defeat sonic x
for his chaos emerald,since Lunart just wanted to b left alone,he decided to help shadow
it was the beggining of an aquward friendship...

Dash was found badly damage by eggman after the last fight with his brother.
Eggman brough him in his lab,manipulated him to get the Chaos emerald:
"-dash:were...were am i?
-eggman:ur in the DR gerald's lab,i found u badly hurt,so i brough u in my grandfather's lab
-dash:who are u?
-well dash i am dr eggman,if i ddnt found u, statik would hav killed u
-how do u know my name nd my brother's?
quiet down dash if u want to b stronger u need to get all seven Chaos emeralds..."
nd the conversation keeps on goin...

August 10th, 2008, 11:01 AM
"yeah I'm sonic" he said "hey i'm shade but i bet you already of me" Shade said "nope never heard of you" Ruby said shade looks down to the floor in disappoinment "hey shade no time to feel down were still in a fight remeber" Sonic said " hey Ruby can you do something for us" Shade said "Yeah sure anything" Ruby said " could help guide the people away from here we don't want anyone to get hurt" Shade said "sure i will Ruby said" as Ruby flew away to help the people get out of the area sonic and shade jump of the building there on and prepare for another gruesome battle metal sonic who still is charging up the blasters is just glaring down at sonic and shade it was then that sonic knew what was going on metal sonic wasn't aiming for shade and sonic he was aiming and emporium city he was going to wipe out the whole city with one massive blast "hey shade we have to point away from the city because he's not aiming at us he's aiming at the city" Sonic said " so what do you we should do" Dash said "you think you can teleport him away from the city before he is done charging" Sonic said "I can try" Shade said so shade and sonic went on the offense shade teleported in the air hoping to teleport metal sonic somewhere else but his plan failed as metal sonic moved out the way before he got to him and need him in the stomach and punched him back to the ground it was then sonic's turn sonic tried to break off his arm but metal sonic shot a missle in point blank range sending sonic tumbling into the ground it was finally done the blaster was done charging and it was pointed at city and with that metal sonic uttered "say goodbye patethic lifeforms" as he shot the blast all hope seemed lost until they heard some familiar words it said " CHAOS CONTROL" and before you knew it metal sonic's left arm was destroyed and the blast redirected and out of the smoke comes none other than Shadow the hedgehog but he was not alone he had an companion with him he was a fox with purple and black fur sonic didn't recognize the guy but shade did " hey shade who's that guy with shadow" Sonic said " his names "Lunart the fox"

TO BE CONTINUED...............

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 10th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Ruby Flew As Fast As She Could. Shje Was A Little Worried About Sonic,But Then Again He Is The Fastest Thing On Earth. "Watch!" Yelled Ruby. The Small Chao Flew Over. "Help Me Round Up The People Around Here And Get Them Away From Here. Sonic's Orders." Said Ruby. Watch Nodded And Flew Down To A Group Of People. He Led Them Away From The Area. "Good,Theres Some Help." Said Ruby. She Flew Down To Another Group. "We Have To Get Out Of The Area!" Ruby Said. "How Do We Know You Arent On The Idiotic Robot's Side!" Complained One Of The Kids In The Group. "I Have Proof If You'll Just Ket Me..." Ruby Was Cut Off By The Kid. "Let You What? Kill Us All?" Said The Kid That Cut Off Ruby. "Just Stop Complaining And Lets Go! I'm On Sonic's Side,Ok!" Yelled Ruby. She Was Starting To Get Annoyed By That Kid. The Kid Just Shrugged And Followed The Group,Obviously Not Wanting To.

August 10th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Lunart nd Shadow then felt 3 forces
sonic,shade nd ruby.
they want to catch'em but they're attackd on there way by metal sonic!
since they cn both use chaos blast it was an easy battle but,unfortunately metal sonic managed to snag a chaos emerald from Lunart,the battle was fierce but shadow nd lunart made it alive

Dash was now working for eggman,determined to get wat he wanted,he started scavering around the wotld for a choas emerald hunt...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 10th, 2008, 12:19 PM
The Kid Had Finally Shut Up,And All The People Were Out Of The Area. "Watch,Stay With Me. We Have To Go See What's Going On." Said Ruby. The City Was Empty In No Time Concidering The People Were In Groups. They Flew Across The Quiet City. Ruby And Watch Finally Reached Where Sonic And Shade Went. Instead Of Seeing Metal Sonic Like Last Time,There Was Shadow The Hedgehog And Lunart The Fox. She Knew The Two From Experience. There Had Been A Bunch Of Rumors About Shadow,And Lunart Was Just Walking Arount The Streets Quietly Almost Every Day. She Landed Next The Sonic And Shade. "What The Heck Is Going On?" Asked Ruby Curiously.

August 10th, 2008, 1:18 PM
"well it seems we got more help" said sonic just when they let there gaurd down metal sonic knew it was time to strike first he went after shade metal sonic picked up a car and threw at shade right when it was about to hit shade teleported out of harms way metal sonic then decided he needed to escape so metal sonic shot a missle at a near by gas station causing an huge explosion sonic and the others were focused on the explosion to see if anybody was hurt this was his chance to escape so metal sonic flew away to repair himself now with metal sonic gone the city was safe and needed to be repaired but that didn't concern shade so he forgot all about his fight with sonic and decided to challenge shadow shadow refused to fight him saying "your weak why would i want to waist time on you" said shadow shade refusing to let this oppurtunity for him to slip by he decided to make shadow fight him

TO BE CONTINUED...........

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 10th, 2008, 1:43 PM
"There Cant Be Anybody Hurt. Everybody Is Outside Of The City." Said Ruby. Watch Pointed At Metal Sonic. "Guys,He's Getting Away!" Said Ruby. She And Watch Gave Chase. Of Course This Was A Stupid Thing To Do,But Why Get Distracted Because Of The Stupid Explosion? "Watch,Do Your Best!" Ruby Said. Watch Nodded And Sped Up. Watch Had Actually Caught Up To Metal Sonic. The Chao Flew In Front Of It And Stopped It. Metal Sonic Tried To Turn Around But Ruby Was Right There. "Good Job Watch. Lets Keep This Guy Cornered Until Sonic And Shade Get Over Here." Said Ruby. Watch Looked Over At Shade And Sonic Awkwardly. "Ko!" Said Watch.

OOC: Watch Doesnt Talk Much. O.O

August 10th, 2008, 3:12 PM
dash on a hunt for the chaos,felt energy coming out of shade,sonic,sonic,shadow,ruby,nd lunart.wen shadow was about to use a chaos blast,he was contered by an electro chaos blast,yes dash,influenced by eggman ,on metal sonic's side attacked shadow,snaged his chaos emerald(he now has 2 chaos).then gave an electro shock at metal sonic,wich turned him off,than he fled back to eggman for a job well done....

August 10th, 2008, 5:28 PM
But ten minutes into his way back, Dash stopped dead on a small and grassy prairie. In front of him stood a menacing-looking devil-colored hedgehog, and clutched the chaos emerald tighter in his fist.
"Who the heck are you?" shouted dash. The hedgehog stood till. He replied, then, "I don't think that belongs to you. Hand it over, and leave quietly. Now" His voice was quiet and raspy.
"Ha. What a kidder! You expect me to just walk off after handing over my prize? I don't think so. Tell ya' what. You walk off before i kill you and then i take this chaos emerald to good ole' dr. Eggman! How's that sound, buddy?"
The hedgehog's mouth jolted slightly, and his eyes widened. "You work for Eggman? Well, that changes things alot." he smirked. "He and i go way back. Why don't you take me to him?"
And with that, the mysterious hedgehog forcefully had dash resume his escape and lead him far, far away...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 10th, 2008, 5:31 PM
"Thats It! This Guy Is Mine!" Growled Ruby. She Dashed Straight Towards Dash. Watch Sighed And Began To Follow. "your Goin Down Buddy!" Yelled Ruby.What The Heck... I Feel A Strange Power... Thought Ruby. She Started Glowing A Bright Red Color And Changed Forms. For Some Reason She Was Running On Four Legs,And Had The Urge To Chase A Cat. Ignoring It,She Chased Dash And Ran In Front Of Him. Instead Of Saying What She Wanted To,She Barked. What The Heck... Thought Ruby As She Growled At Dash.

August 11th, 2008, 7:15 AM
when Dash saw ruby growling at him,he told the misterious hedgehog to wait here.
then charged at ruby,hewent through about 500m in less than a second!
he then grabbed ruby's neck,nd started to strangle her with electrshocking her.
while he was doing that he said:do u know who ur dealing with here?
do u?
just remember this,When the comet shall rise,a great power will be unleashed upon us...
Dash the let go of her knocked out,nd left with the mestirious hedgehog to eggman...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 11th, 2008, 7:28 AM
Ruby,Having Finally Woke up,Called Watch Over. "Buddy,Go And Get Sonic And Shade. I'll Wait Here." Said Ruby. Watch Nodded And Zoomed Off To Get Sonic. It Was Easier For Watch To Do This,Ruby Was A Little Injured From The Shock. When the comet shall rise,a great power will be unleashed upon us...
What Did He Mean... Thought Ruby.

"Ko!" Watch Yelled As He Saw Sonic And Shade. "Ko Ko! Ko!" Watch Continued Yelling. He Went Over And Tried To Pull Them,But He Was To Little To Drag Two Hedgehogs. One Maybe,But Not Two.

August 11th, 2008, 7:45 AM
Shade and Sonic had finally woken up from being knocked from that mysteriuos hedgehog when they woke they saw the little chao watch looking calling out to them "whats wrong Watch" sonic said " ko ko ko koko ko ko" watch said "yeah we have know idea what your saying just leads us to where you want us to go " shade said when they finally got to ruby they asked what happen "I was shocked by a hedgehog running out of here he had two maybe three chaos emeralds with him" said Ruby "man this really isn't good if just one emerald could power up metal sonic enough to beat the crap out of us i wonder what 3 would if it were in the wrong hands" shade said "do you where he is heading to" Sonic said "I overheard saying something about an eggman I have no idea what that is though" ruby said "it's not what it's who and if he is working for eggman that means bad news" Sonic said " ohh he also said one more thing that really bugged me" Ruby said " what did he say" Shade said "he said "When the comet shall rise,a great power will be unleashed upon us..." Ruby said " hey Sonic any ideas on what that means" Shade said "not a single clue" Sonic said "ok then lets get going and stop this eggman where did that hedgehog go ruby" Shade said he " went north" Ruby said

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 11th, 2008, 7:57 AM
Ruby Stood Up. Of Course It Was Awkward Earlier. She Thought About Whart Happened While She Was Chasing Dash. I Felt Like I Was A Dog... And I Barked. Too Bad I Cant Remember Much Else. Thought Ruby. "Watch,I Want You To Go Get Emerald. Ok?" Ruby Told Watch. "Ko!" Watch Said. Then The Chao Darted Off Again. "Emerald Will Be A Big Help. Watch Knows Exactly Where Emerald Is." Said Ruby. Sonic Probobly Hasnt Met Emerald Yet. Thought Ruby. Ok,Now Back To Wondering Why I Transformed... Thought Ruby. This Was Really Bugging Her. She Had To Wait To Tell Sonic And Shade For Now...
It Was Starting To Get Annoying.

i Am Working On Emeralds Pic.

August 11th, 2008, 8:13 AM
wen Dash nd that mesterious hedgehog arravided at eggmans base,they heard a blast,it was shadow's chaos blast,they went to see and they saw'em.
since Dash had 3 chaos emeralds he said:let me deal with'em,i'll do it fast.
the mesterious hedgehog responded:sure,y not just make sure they wont bother us anymore

Ryshin will do the fight...

August 11th, 2008, 8:47 AM
Thread Warning 1

One Paragraph minimum per in-character post.

Please check the rules for reference as to how long your paragraph should be.

August 11th, 2008, 8:53 AM
shadow thought if he used his speed he could get the advantage on dash but what he didn't know was that dash was faster then him he could control the power of lightning in which case he was able to turn into lightning himself dash grabbed shadow and hit him with an electric attack it didn't look like it fazed shadow but it did he was moving way slower dash saw this as a chance to defeat so dash grabbed a tank inside of eggmans lab and threw no good well that shadow couldn't dodge but shadow did something that he didn't expect shadow screamed out the words chaos control! and he just disappeared he was right behind dash he raised up his arm and said chaos blast! and a huge burst of energy came from his hands it was there that shadow knew he had one but out of the rumble was dash and he was glowing even he was suprised on how he survived but shadow knew what was happening dash somehow tapped into the powers of the chaos emeralds shadow knew he had to stop him know and take the chaos emeralds from shadow warped in front of dash but dash could see his movements he grabbed shadow's throat with one had and with the other it started to glow and started to make some kind of weird sound like electricty sparks and with dash screamed out the words electric chaos blast!

TO BE CONTINUED.............

August 11th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Dash,then went on to take out Lunart nd Sonic,he used a chaos blast on Lunart,He then contered with his shield of Darkness,but wat he didnt see is that Dash,after sending his Chaos Blast was right behind him,Dash used another Chaos Blast on LUNART,nd Lunart was down.
Sonic got angry nd tried to tackled,but was stopped by metal sonic,metal sonic knocked him out in one blow(by surpise).only Shade was left with Ruby.
Dash sent out metal sonic to defeat shade but shade contered attack nd he took the emerald that metal sonic had left in his body,then he took him out,nd went for dash forgetting that Dash had 2 emeralds on him,Dash use a Chaos Blast,Shade teleported right behind him,and Dash used a forcefield(like the one Neji used in Naruto)
then Shade was dead,he then went back into the base with metal sonic nd the mestirous hedgehog.but Shade was,faking his death,was still alive....

August 11th, 2008, 3:08 PM
As Dash and the mysterious red hedgehog entered through the sliding metal doors into Eggman's lair, they were greeted with a heavy laugh. "Ha ha! Finally, you've returned, Dash! Now what do we have today? Hmm?" Eggman seemed not to notice the other hedgehog standing beside Dash, and finally it spoke again.

"Well well, we finally meet again, Eggman. I have alot of questions for you, SO LET"S GET STARTED!!!" It shouted fiercely and leapt up toward s the catwalk that Eggman stood on. The hedgehog grabbed ahold of the Dr. and the two went flying to the metal ground. The hedgehog balled up a fist and sent it flying into the Dr.'s cheek. "Why didn't you tell me you successfully cloned me? You fat monster, how dare you use my DNA?!"

"Gah! What do you think you are doing, hitting me like tha- Oh my god, Nexxus?! You-you're alive?! But I sent men to terminate you after you left! Dash, how dare you bring this scum to my lair!" Eggman shouted furiously.

"What?! That's the Nexxus? The one you made Mirrorz from two years ago? I don't believe it..." said Dash, shocked at who he'd just met. Nexxus seemed to pick up on the words "made" and "Mirrorz" as his ears twitched when he heard them.

"So, it's name was Mirrorz. Eggy, we have ALOT to talk about. But first, argh!" Shouted Nexxus, slamming another fist into Eggman's face. Eggman went out, cold...

August 11th, 2008, 5:20 PM
after seeing how eggman was KN by Nexxus,Dash realized that he was tricked
he then said:"so thats how it is huh?well*Charges for an electro chaos blast angrily*in that case
i'll now work for myself,just remember Nexxus,when the comet shall rise,a graet power will be unleashed upon us...
well good bye*relises electro chaos blast at full power*
after almost destroying the base,Dash then transformed into lightning and started Hunting the chaos emeralds for more power...

August 11th, 2008, 5:34 PM
"And i thought my temper was awakened quickly...well, he sure did a number on this place..." said Nexxus as he attempted to stand after being crushed by falling rummble. When he gained balance, he looked around at the once-emmense-base-now-smoldering-pile-of-ash. He smirked. "Well, the kid's got spunk. Pretty strong, too. Maybe i'll look forward to this 'comet' event. I need a good fight." He began to look around, ignoring the fact that Eggman was underneath a very heavy pile of metal and rust.

"Gotta hand it to ole' Eggy. He sure did make these places elaborate. Hello, dolly! What do we have here?!" he exclaimed, as Nexxus stumbled upon a now-uplifted piece of metal flooring. Stairs could be seen descending towards the eerie darkness. "Hmm, i suppose he's okay on his own over there. Why don't i have look. I just might uncover a few of my answers down here..." Nexxus said as he toosed the metal and walked into the basement.

Little did he know, where Eggman once lay under the metal, now there was just metal...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 11th, 2008, 5:36 PM
Ruby Spotted An Explosion,And Dash Was Running Out Of It. Sonic Was knocked out,But Shade Was Faking. "Shade,Get Up Already." She Said. "Dash is Coming,And the Base Is Exploding." Ruby Continued. Shade Got Up Instantly And looked At Dash. Ruby Did the Same. "I'll Make The First Move." Said Ruby. She Glowed And transformed Into A Red Cheetah. Ruby,Now In Her Cheetah form,Launched herself At Dash With Great Speed And Power. Good,It Worked,Now Im Good And Aimed. When I Get Close I Will Bite him,Hold him down And Call Shade Over If I Can. Thought Ruby. Nothing Was Going To Stop Her From Trying To catch This Guy.

August 11th, 2008, 6:02 PM
The stairs seemed to lead on forever, further and further into darkness. Nexxus began to not be able to see his own hand in front of his face. But suddenly, there was light. It was a bright, artificial light, and it just appeared from nowhere. He shielded his face, for his eyes burned from the bright intensity of the light.

When his red irises had adjusted, Nexxus looked around to see a large computer screen, surrounded by many smaller ones, tables, test-tubes, and other lab equiptment. But he was troubled and puzzled by what the screens showed. On them were live feeds of Dash and and a bizzare red tiger, or perhaps a cheetah, clashing together, each at a different angle. Claws and fangs met electricity, and Nexxus stood there watching. He wondered how, if Eggman was recieving live feeds of the fights from a 360 degree view, then how had he not known about Nexxus.

Nexxus had to take his eyes away, sore from staring blankly at the screen, and rubbed them. When they opened, he noticed a small note next to a set of blueprints sitting on a chrome table. He walked over, mesmerized. "Oh...my...god...It-it can't be. There is no way in hell that this is possible...NO!!!" shouted Nexxus. He read the blueprints correct. They depicted the being known as Mirrorz, and next to them was a DNA tracking pattern. What was even more frightening was the note, for it was a torn-out piece of a journal from two days after Nexxus' escape. The day Mirrorz was made...

August 11th, 2008, 6:02 PM
Dash knew he was followed,so he turned into thunder,went up in the sky,when Ruby saw that,she gave up on trying to bite/get/hurt Dash nd went back to Shade...
Dash came back looking pretty angry at Ruby:"so u tried to stalk me or watever?,well i gess i could show u some thing for ur courage*comes near Shade*u see i've acquired a new power lately,absorbing other people's power and strengh*grabbs Shade's neck*here i'll show you*shocks Shade and absorb his power* HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
...hehehehehe...do u see know...i can't wait t'ill the comet arrives....

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 11th, 2008, 6:13 PM
ruby growled and transformed back into her normal form.
"what the heck do you mean? the whole comet thing?" Ruby asked forcingly. "and let go of shade!" she yelled at dash. she wasnt usually the one to save people she barely knows. this guy better explain,or else i will have to go all out on him. thought ruby. shade was suffering... and ruby had to help. she couldnt think of anything good... but there was one thing she could try. ruby whistled,and a flock of something was in the distance. "C'Mon guys,Save Shade!" She Said. The Flock Came Closer. It Was Watch And His friends. They Made A Barier In Front Of Shade And Dash.

August 11th, 2008, 6:21 PM
you think that will protect you from me?

hehehe,u make me laugh,don't whaste my time,I'll do watever the hell i want,in fact...
nah,you're not worth it.well anyways thanks for a good laugh,i'll give you a tip though,beware of ur Friends,you never know if you can trust'em.
Now if you'll excuse me,i'll be going*starts to glow*
and remember, you can only trust yourself*Makes a massive explosion of electricity and chaos power*
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,i'll soon be unstoppable!

August 11th, 2008, 6:30 PM
Nexxus was startled out of shock by a loud scream from from the screen monitors. It was a scream of power and appeared to be coming from Dash. "Hey, that's the kid that took me here. What the hell is he doin'?" Nexxus watched as Dash drained the life-force of another hedgehog, while a group circled around them. "Well, this is pretty intense. But it does look like they could use some assistance. Better take these."

Nexxus grabbed the blueprints and stuffed them in his shoe. He began to walk up the stairs, and spoke again to himself. "Eggman, you can wait. I have a date wit ha certain electrician who forgot his pay." He made it up the stairs and walked out of the destroyed base, not noticing the fact that eggman was no longer anywhere inside. Nor was he anywhere in a mile radius.

Nexxus then began to sprint, and much like all hedgehogs, was pretty fast. Not gifted in the speed department or anything, but fast. He darted back over the prairie where he met Dash, and slipped in a deep puddle. "Well, ow. This wasn't here before, and it didn't rain at all. Ugh, can't worry about this right now." Unfortunately, Nexxus didn't realize that his blueprints fell out of his shoe and into the puddle. As he darted away, the puddle began to bubble, and become rather crystaline. It looked almost like a mirror. Then a body rose from it, of the same color.

And it walked eeriely after Nexxus...

August 11th, 2008, 6:51 PM
ahhhhhhhhh.that should be enough power for now...
hmmm wat is that power?
OMG,crap,DAMN it!!!why now?how come too?grrrrrrrr,i cant whaste anymore time.
Ruby say goodnight*throws thunder Ball at Ruby,it breaks the force field of course(like a genkidama)*
hmmmm,how weak and pathetic...
wats that?
hahahaha,if it isnt Nexxus,i dont care what u are,who u are,all i know is ur powerfull enough to survive an Elctro chaos Blast at full power,i could use your power...
i'll take care of you some other time,i can't whaste mine anymore,until we meet again Nexxus...

August 11th, 2008, 6:58 PM
As dash escaped in massive explosion of electricty Ruby took Shade and Sonic away a couple minutes later Shade had woken but Sonic was still knocked out "what happen" Shade said "you were attacked by that yellow hedgehog" said Ruby "speaking of that yellow hedgehog where did he go" Shade said as he got up looking around fiercly and preparing to fight "he's gone" Ruby "Ok then lets go after him" said Shade "we can't" Ruby said "and why not" Shade said fiercly "because he's to strong" Ruby said as she was trembling Shade could see that she was scared "well ok what to we do about Sonic" said Shade "well we can wait for him to wake up" Ruby said while they were waiting Shade notices something in the distant he sees the mysterious hedgehog that was with the yellow one running towards them Shade fueled anger charged after him ready for a gruesome battle.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

August 11th, 2008, 7:06 PM
"No!!! Don't you run from me again! We have buisiness to settle, Dash! Get back here!" Nexxus shouted as Dash ran away. He held his head low in defeat, and the others stared at this unusual hedgehog that appeared to know Dash. Somehow, Nexxus was aware of their staring. "I'd rather all of you look someplace else for the moment. That is, unless you wish for me to take my anger out on all of you."

Ruby, now reverting back to her calm, original form, spoke first. She was very gentle towards this strange, devilish creature. "Um, hi. I guess that you're on our side by the way you wanted to fight Dash, so, hi again. I'm Ruby. Nexxus, was it?"

Nexxus kept his head down and turned his back to Ruby. "On your side? No, I'm on nobody's side. I'm a wanderer, a loner, a drifter; pick one. As for Dash, yeah, I want to see his face buried beneath my hand six feet into the ground. And that's just because he keeps walking out on our fights. Do you want to see what happens when i'm really angry? If not, just back off. Now." Ruby had a jolt of fear strike her face as she recoiled at Nexxus' harshness. She backed away slowly, and turned only to walk into another hedgehog. It was very shiny, or rather, reflective, and it shoved Ruby to the ground when she tried to apologize. It walked towards Nexxus and put it's arm on his shoulder.

"It has been a while, brother." it said in the same raspy voice as Nexxus.

Nexxus jolted his head upward, eyes wide. "No..." he cried quietly...

August 11th, 2008, 8:21 PM
Wen Lunart had awaken,he attacked Shade recklessly!
Shade of course ddnt see him
so he couldnt conter atack...Lunart used lots of Shadow Beams to get'em but Shade dodged'em all so Lunart said:teleporting huh?well i guess i could learn that*teleports behind Shade*
this is from Dash:Shadow strike!
Shade was down,just Ruby was left...
Then Lunart teleported to his partner,Dash.
wen he woke up,Shade started to wonder,how dd he learn to teleport?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey
August 12th, 2008, 5:03 AM
Ruby Walked Slowly Back Over To Shade. "Ok,that Was Freaky." She Said. Shade Had Woken Up,But Again,Sonic Was Still Knocked Out. "If Emerald Was Here We'd Have Atleast Lunart Down..." She Said. "If You Can Teleport,Watch This! Im Going After Lunart!" Ruby Said. She Transformed Into The Red Cheetah Again And Dashed Towards Lunart Fiercly. She Missed Lunart By An Inch,But On Purpose. Why Attack Now And Ask Questions Later? Ruby Thought She Could Ask Questions Now And Attack Later. She Transformed Back Into Her Normal Form And Stared At Lunart. He Would Obviously Know What She Wanted To Know When He Spotted Her.

August 12th, 2008, 9:03 AM
"No...It...it can't be. Mirrorz?!" said Nexxus as he spun around. His and the Mirrorz faces met, One full of fear and one of calmness. Nexxus tried to back away, but Mirrorz tightened his grip. "Gah, stop! Let go of me; that hurts!" He tried to fight, but the silent Mirrorz continued to tighten his grasp. Its nails began to dig into Nexxus' shoulder and he let out a cry of pain. "GAH!!! Stop NOW!!!"

Mirrorz flew backwards as Nexxus nailed a fist directly into his gut. He stood up, only to reveal that his gut was not bleeding. It was cracked, like glass. Or a mirror. But as Nexxus went to dive and land another punch, he stopped in mid run. He stood in bewilderment as he saw Mirrorz' chest begin to repair itself, the cracks filling in one by one.

"What are you? You can't just be my clone! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Nexxus shouted. The reflective hedgehog began to laugh.

"Hmph. You really don't know, do you? My name hasn't described it enough, i suppose. I am a mirror, a reflection. Perhaps i am easier to describe as an inversion. Everything you are, i am not. And everything you aren't, i am. You are rage, i am serenity. You are violent, i am peaceful. You are weak, AND I AM STRONG!!!" Souted Mirrorz as he darted at Nexxus. His palm was wide open and it began to glow. But there was something about it that wasn't right. It didn't seem like his hand was glowing, but something inside of it.

Nexxus saw the Chaos Emerald shimmering beneath the glow, and dove out of the way. If Mirrorz wanted him to use it, then it must not be a good thing. "Leavce me alone! You have no buisiness here, Mirrorz! I have no need to hurt you." The hedgehog stopped and turned around. His icy eyes were glowing a bright prism color.

"Oh, i have a purpose for being here, but i cannot reveal it until you have The Strength."

What did he mean by, The Strength? Nexxus thought. How can one Emerald grant so much power? Nexxus quickly disregarded any lust for the jewel and snapped back into action. He wasn't about to let a shiny freak who claimed to be his brother get the better of him.

"Come on. Show me you don't need this. Fight back with all you've got! If you don't, i'll have to massacre you for wasting my time. And maybe i won't stop there. Maybe i'll kill all of those others that were here, too. So bring it on; stop me. I dare you." Mirrorz was still very calm, even when he spoke of mass murder. He was a psycopath, and had to be stopped.

Unfortunately, Nexxus knew what he had to do. He never wanted to do this again, since it almost killed him last time. But Mirrorz was about to kill people who tried to help him, and he can't be blamed. He won't be blamed. Nexxus got into a battle stance and Mirrorz smirked.

"Well, here we go." He said as he got into his own ready position. "Let's go, brother."

Nexxus let out a fangy snarl and charged at full speed towards Mirrorz. His open palm was outstretched and Nexxus began glowing red. Mirrorz looked shocked; he had no clue what was going on. He tried to back away, but Nexxus' palm clasped his forehead. Then Nexxus shouted.

August 12th, 2008, 2:03 PM
after Dash and Lunart were gone,Shade sonic and Shadow were all KO.
Nexxus was fighting Mirrorz nd Ruby was worried sick.
but suddenly,some1 came out of the lab it was Eggman and the upgraded Metal Sonic,it was know called
Sonic Z Mecha(then the next one will b Metal sonic x)
Sonic Z Mecha was stronger than the original.he stopped the fight,blew Mirrorz away and almost killed Nexxus(he had a chaos emerald),then he and Eggman went out of the area...
Dash had found another chaos(4th)he was now more powerfull.he then saw Lunart and said:
"Took u a while to get rid of them huh?"

To be continued...

August 13th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Suddenly out of nowhere Statik and Drako went towards Sonic Z Mecha and knocked him out. They took the Chaos Emerald from Sonic Z Mecha! Sonic and Shadow woke up and Sonic noticed Statik. He said to him, "Did I see you somewhere before?" Statik answered, "Yeah--" interrupted by Sonic Z Mecha using his Mega Beam knocking out Drako. Statik was furious and was about to attack but Sonic went in his way saying, "Stay out of this rookie, I got this!" then Statik was even angrier. Everytime he meets Sonic he never gets the baddies. Then suddenly Statik turned into his beast form beating Sonic brutally! Then Statik used Chaos Boom and blew everyone in his sight. then he passed out...

August 13th, 2008, 11:47 AM
when Statik and Drako made their apperance.
Dash came back to the battle field seeing eggman and Sonic Z Mecha escape.
he then looked at the field seeing everyone knocked out,he then noticed his brother and said:
so u finnally arrived huh?
i guess that chaos emerald sucked the power out of u*takes the chaos emerald*well it wont bother you anymore(dash and lunart now got 5 emeralds).
-well it looks like he's not as strong as before said lunart
-true u r my friend,he wasnt holding back thats for sure,anyways lets get the hell outta here!"

and they left,u wanna know wat happens next?
then dont miss the next episode ofSonic:The rise of Metal Sonic X

August 13th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Statik woke up after Dash took the emerald away and went away. He noticed a blurry figure that was purple. He couldn't see after that powerful move he did... the purple figure asked, "Need help dude?" Statik replied, "Who-- who are you?" Then he saw him clearly while he said, "The names Boltstryke!" Statik then yelled, "WHERE'S DRAKO, AND WHERE'S MY EMERALD?" he was stressed out! "WOW! Take it easy man..." Boltstryke said backing up. "Come with me, Drako's fine and your emerald... Your bro took it." Statik remembered his brother Dash... in his past he was close brothers, just like best friends. Then Eggman brainwashed him when battling against him. He could never forget that moment. "I have to help Dash!"

August 13th, 2008, 10:11 PM
when Shadow,Shade and the others woke up they saw Statik who explained them everything...
then they realized the only way to stop Nazo was to make him see his Best friend Prism(i'll show him to u guys later),but prism was on the peak of some random mountain(he can control ice)
so Statik,Shade,Sonic,Ruby,Shadow and Nexxus left to Mt Destiny to find Prism.
on the way they were attacked by Lunart and Knucles!he was mind controlled by Lunart(not eggman)
Knucles charged at sonic without realizing that Nexxus was preparing a conter attack......*BAM*
Knucles was out cold,then Lunart Said:watever,he was useless anyways...
yo sonic,we've captured ur friends,if u want'em back u beter find us the 2 remaining chaos emeralds got it?
good.later loosers*creates small explosion*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!

August 14th, 2008, 4:43 PM
Name: Skyy The Fox

History: Skyy the Fox was born on a cloud by his parents who are immortal! He was born an immortal too but always liked looking down on Mobius and goes from planet to planet from time to time. He loved playing in the open field where his parents left him because they new he wanted to stay there. He lives in the mountains now and loves that peace and quiet! One day he ran into Statik who was bleeding and crying in the mountains. Statik was young at this time. Skyy comforted him and took care of him in his misery. They became good friends until Statik went away.

Personality: Skyy is a very peaceful fox. He looves playing with other small creatures, especially chao. He is carefree, much like Sonic. He loves the mountains where it's cold and breezy. He hates noise but has tremendous power. He doesn't even need Chaos Emeralds!

Apperance: He is very light blue mixed with a few dark colors. He is easy to spot because he glows.

Ablitiy/power: Lightning, rain, water, fire, Chaos Blast and Control, flying, almost anything!

August 14th, 2008, 5:10 PM
History:Prism is Dash's best friend,only he can understand dash,he left long ago wen his mother died,he now holds a chaos emerald in the remeberance of his mother...
Personality:Prism is a respectfull fighter,he's friendly,smart and very skilled
apperance he is a Cyan color and blue hawk,with red shoes and white gloves
power:prism can control ice,he can also teleport,his Best move is ice Chaos Beam
he has other attacks but its not reavealed un til later in the RPG.

August 15th, 2008, 10:27 AM
After Lunart escaped, Statik noticed Drako was gone. "Dangit! Where's that dragon?" He then left the group to find Drako. On the way there, he saw Eggman in the sky. He stared at him thinking, What's that crazy scientist up to now? Then he was knocked out by a quick bomb dropped by Eggman. "He'll be worthless to me." He said. "I better just leave him there to die! HAHAHA!!!" A few hours later, Statik woke up. He saw a blurry, purplish figure in front of him. "You ok dude?" Statik replied after, "Who-- who are you?" The purplish figure answered back with Statik finally seeing him clearly, "The names Boltstryke, don't you remember! Jeez it's like you got freakin amnesia!" Statik ignored him yelling out, "WHERE'S DRAKO? WHERE'S EVERYONE?!" Boltstryke backed up saying, "You ditched your buddies. They're on their way to Mt. Destiny and your friend Drako is here with me safe and sound!" Statik replied, "Thanks dude! I forgot I ditched and thanks for keeping Drako safe... where is he?" Boltstryke went to where Drako was, noticing that he was gone. Statik waited to see his best friend. Boltstryke running everywhere to find him. "Oh... crap... this sucks!" Statik then asked "Huh?" Boltstryke ran away to find him. Statik was left thinking, he lost him didn't he? By that time he new where to go. He went to the Mt. Peaceful to see his old friend.

August 15th, 2008, 11:13 PM
while Statik was going to mt peaceful,he heard an explosion,he then felt
a Legendary power nd he wondered:
could...could it be?
-yes it is brother,it seems that Father is still alive,said Dash
-wat r u doin here,repliied Statik
-i came here to show u ur wimpy friend
-wat r u talkin about?
-*Shows Draco*i'm talkin about that wimp,hehehe...
-*Gasp*damn u!wat do u want?
-power of course,bring me a chaos emerald by 24h at mt Sapphire or ur little wimpy friend here dies!ur choice*turns into lightning and leaves*HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
-Damn him!Damn u Eggman!*sight*wat would u have done Father?

August 17th, 2008, 2:07 AM
Heres my characters:

name: Kinox the hedgehog
history: at birth Kinox had a perculiar tail for a hedgehog, when he was only three he
left the family the others were too young too remember him, when he was ten
he was half robotosized and now is half mecha.
ability: when he became half mecha he lost his speed so he now uses short bursts
from his jet pack instead of running, he can also, like his brother, use the
chaos emeralds to become Super Kinox.

name: Talos the sunburst fox
age: triplets with tails and another character (not mentioned yet)
history: when talos was born like his brother tails he had a perculiar tail arrangement;
he had three, the same day tails was found by sonic, talos was found by kinox.
ability: like tails he has a high IQ, he has made a weapon for his left had called a
sunblaster which he can use to blast himself into the air and fire at enemies.

name: mech trooper
history: created by metal sonic for his army
ability: weapons

name: The Darkness
history: none
ability: teleporting, becoming a shadow, controling people, making "shadow rings"
and other evil stuff.

and thats my characters.

August 24th, 2008, 5:31 PM
Then a voice from no where asked, "Is that you?" Statik yelled, "FATHER!?! Where are you?" The voice said, "Father? It's me... SKYY!!!" Statik saw his old friend and stared blankly and sad. His father wasn't there to answer him. "Hey... Skyy..." Statik replied. "What's wrong Statik? Aren't you happy we finally met up again?" he asked. "No, it's just... my father, Lightning isn't here to help me..." Skyy flew away searching for Lightning. Statik just watched while relaxing a bit. Skyy came back with a yellow figure with Statik surprised.

August 24th, 2008, 6:01 PM
while these two friends met up again,
Shade and the others were at the foot of mt destiny just at the foot,it was cold nd almost snowing.
then Sonic said:lets do this!,yeah! replied every1 exept shadow...
the hire they got,the colder it was,then Ruby suddenly fainted!
it was far too cold now and the others were starting to feel weak,infact they all fainted soon enough.
Sonic was still conscious though,he saw a Cyan (deep sky blue) colored light...
he coulnd't take it anymore,he finally fainted.
wen he woke up they all were at the peak of mt destiny,but something was different,it wasnt snowy at all,it was hot too,he then saw a glowing Bird,it was Prism,Sonic then said:
we finally reached u huh?
well i got loads of questions for you!

September 20th, 2008, 4:21 AM
miles from where sonic and freinds are...

"finally my army is complete"
mecha sonic was gazing down on thousands of mecha troopers
"and the only people who would have been capable of defeating it have already been taken care of"
he looked over to the two tanks in the room, one contained Kinos the hedgehog, the other talos the sunburst fox
"hehehe....not even sonic shall be able beat me after i have recruited Shadow!"
mecha sonic left the building..............

Jay landed and looked around
"look at all these mechas.....hey who are they?"
he walked up to the tanks
"i can't seem to find their names... i Wonder what this button does?"
The tanks drained and opened
the green figure, Kinos, spoke,
"Where are we?"

Jays profile: Jay Ryuin is a jewel thief...not much else to say.

September 20th, 2008, 5:40 AM
hmm...so all this happened becaus of Dash? said Prism
yes. said sonic.very well,i shall take care of Dash by myself,do not try to come,dash is far out of your lead
u may defeat Lunart,but Dash...he's just too powerfull,and only I know his Weakness, hehe...
wat do u mean? said sonic
u'll see,i cannot tell you yet sonic....
while this was happpening,Z metal sonic was injoying his reing,until...
Lunart came by...
well if it isnt Z metal sonic...looks like i'm gonna have to take u away if u do not mind,said Lunart
hahahahahaha!do u think ur up to my reach? said Z
well i know im much stronger than u are now, and besides,Dash said u werent worth it , so he sent me...to destroy that army of yours*charges power*......Chaos Nightmare!!!
that was half ur army hehe...
grrrr...Raaaaaaa!,i wont let u!die!
*sounds effect for charging blast*
and sudenly,Lunart was saved by someone,or did he saved that someone himself?
it was the darkness who was awaken by the attack of Nightmare he used
and it was the beggining of a new life for Lunart...

September 20th, 2008, 8:20 AM
"why did you stop our battle?"
"Im saving you for later lunart... and now....."
The darkness picked up a ring that was lying on the floor,
suddenly, it became a blue colour with a Black aura
"a shadow ring" Said both lunart and Z
"SHADOW PULSE!!!!!!!!!"

"this...is mecha sonics base, what are your names?"
"Kinos" said the green figure
"Talos" said the other
"kinos? isnt that sonic backwards? hey are you related to sonic? and why are you half mecha?
and whats that thing on talos' hand?"
"so many questions.... do you know a mecha sonic?"
"yes, he's slowly taking over the region"
"then i must find my brothers and my sister: sonic, manic and sonia"

September 20th, 2008, 8:54 AM
Lunart started to turn all black and his eyes were red too
it was like he became darkness...Dash soon felt that strong power and wondered:
wen the hell is he gonna b back!
crap i cant afford to waste my time
then at eggman's base,he saw the darkness himself and Lunart
he then said:
so ur the darkness that i faced once before...well in that case im not holding back!
hahahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! so ur were one of the hedgehogs that were with Lightning? well then this outta be fun!
prepare urself for the biggest fight of ur life! said the darkness
RAAAAA! electro chaos blast!!!
not bad at all for a hedgehog...huh?were did he go?
Damn! he took back his friend! huh thats my shadow ring...hahaha..he's better than i though,maybe he is lightning's son hehe....

September 20th, 2008, 9:03 AM
"is mecha sonic dead?"
"no lunart, he is not, but you virtually are..."

"Who ,or what, was that black thing?"
metal sonic had teleported away from the battle and then died, he was now in a different form: Metal sonic X
"I dont care now though, i need to rebuild my army, and recruit shadow"
he snapped his fingers and his army was rebuilt but with more soldiers and admin soldiers aswell
"lunart couldnt beat it before, even while it was turned off, but now........"

"almost there, almost where manic and sonia live..."
"uh.... Kinos? where'd talos go?"
"HELP ME!!!"
"who are you?"
"The names lazor, lazor the falcon"

"so you want me to bring shadow to you? and in reward you will increase my power?"
"yes Klax, yes"

September 20th, 2008, 9:17 AM
but now only 4 people could beat him together...
but sadly these 4 werent all friends...
Metal Sonic X was almost undefeatable...
then Dash came right in front of him and said:
im really getting sick of this! i though i killed you!
guess i'll have to finish wat i started then.
grrrrrrrr...*charges power* Midnight Blast!
now then Electro Blast! and to finish this: Thunder Volt ElectroShock!!!
hahahahahahaha...its over...for you...
thats wat u think! said MSX
*grabs his neck* give me my emeralds hahahaha*takes all 6 emeralds from Dash*
say good night fool!
fire gun blast
and Dash had died of such power(or was he?)...only one emerald left and Prism had it...

September 20th, 2008, 9:44 AM
"now it is time for the leaders of my army... Klax, go find shadow..."
MSX snapped his fingers and mechas of all but kinos,talos,skyy,the darkness, shadow and Jay were formed

"give talos back!"
"is that your strongest?
suddenly they were in a different dimension, it seemed that the pyshics hadnt even been heard of here, on one side of the platform they were on was Shadow lunart
"good work lazor"

off story: im going to continue this so please no-one else do thanks

September 20th, 2008, 2:04 PM
ok but can i continu with Prism?
on Mt Destiny,Prism was focusingon trying to find Dash's energy,he couldnt find it!
meaning one possible thing,Dash was dead...he then felt an extremely powerfull force and then wondered:"could it be? no he died long ago to put the darkness away"
then he took out his emerald and used it as a radar to find the others emeralds...
he then told sonic and the gang wat had happen...
and since sonic was anxious to fight Dash again,he couldnt believe it.
he got so mad he started hitting rocks.

September 20th, 2008, 6:26 PM
is it to late for me to join if not
Name(include the type of animal you are if you are one): chaos the echidna sorry if i spelled it wrong i want it to be what knuckles is
History: chaos grew up along with knuckles and was always stronger than knuckles
Personality: a very cocky, boy who thinks and almost is better that every one else
Apperance: looks like knuckles but is kinda a dark purple/blackish color
Ablitiy/power: he is 5x as strong as knuckles and can run fast but under all the hedgehogs

September 20th, 2008, 6:32 PM
Statik felt the death of his brother in his heart. Skyy comforted him.
"It's ok... we're ready for battle... even war." Skyy was angry.
"I know! That's why your with us dad! LIGHTNING THE HEDGEHOG!" Statik yelled.
"Come son, let us find the others. Skyy come along." Lightning said intensely.
"Is everything packed... the grenades, guns, bombs, rockets, swords, knives, homing missiles?" Skyy curiously asked.
Statik answered, "A-OK sir! And all the rings are loaded just in case."
"Good Statik, Skyy. Let's move out!" Lightning, Statik, and Skyy flew off. They were so high up in the sky that they saw Sonic on one side and Shadow on the other side.
"What should we do?"asked Statik.
Skyy asked also, "Which side do we help?"
Lightning ignored both of them and flew off to Sonic. They followed after.

September 20th, 2008, 11:11 PM
meanwhile, in the shadow arena....
"VIRUS BLAST!" Kinos fired an energy beam straight at Shadow lunart
"Shadow punch..."
Shadow lunart used a massive punch on Kinos
"SUNBLAST!"Talos fired his sunblaster at lazor
"youll pay for that" lazor shouted
Jay jumped up behind SL and kicked him away
"SHADOW CHAOS!!!!!!!!!"
Jay was injured, before he became unconscious he saw a dragon fighting SL
"GRRRRR, Damn these people, TELEPORT!"
suddenly they were back in thier own dimension, they could no longer run across walls and ceilings
"Who are you?" said a female voice
"Sonia?" Kinos replied
"I dont know you"
"im your brother, i left when i was three"
"kinos? you're kinos?"
"yes, sonia"
"kinos, what was that dragon thing?" this was jay
"your name is jay RYUin, what did you expect? a fluffy bunny?"

"that boy, he has a legendary force inside him, he could be useful to me"

"shadow, come with me"
"Klax.... fine ill follow"

"dash, is dead?"
"yes, lightning"

"ive got to destroy mirrorz, and fast!"
"oh nexxus...."

"hi guys!"

"knuckles, we meet again brother"
"yes Kaos, we do"

September 21st, 2008, 8:37 AM
Prism had then left the others,
he was in front of the dead body that was Dash...
he couldnt believe that his best friend was...dead.
he then said...this one's for you Dash*grabs chaos emerald*
Prism then saw Shadow Lunart fighting Lazor,Klax and the others.
he then yelled:"hey! Lunart's my oponent!
leave him to me!" he then froze lazor and klax and said:
so ur the one who joined forces with the darkness huh?
i will massacre you!

September 21st, 2008, 8:42 AM
DestinedCailean, please dont use the characters I put in this because Drako and Boltstryke were trying to find Mecha Warrior.

At the seen of Drako and Boltstryke:

"Where is he Drako" Boltsryke asked.
"Don't worry Bolt, we're almost there." Drako said.
From afar they saw the robot training with his sword. It was Mecha Warrior. Drako ran up to him. Boltstryke stayed behind.
"HEY MECHA WARRIOR!!!" Drako yelled.
"Drako... is...is that u?" Mecha asked.
"Yeah, it's me! We finally reunite." Drako was happy.
"Come with us and we're going to find Statik and the others. WE ARE READY FOR WAR!" Bolt said.

September 21st, 2008, 8:52 AM
mecha trooper isnt a main character, it just mecha sonics army...
unless you mean someone alese...

BTW lazor and S-lunart are partners, klax wasnt at the SL & Lazor V.S K,T and J, and they were battling in another dimension

September 21st, 2008, 8:53 AM
mecha warrior isnt a main character, it just mecha sonics army...

well yeah didnt u know Shadow?
there are plenty of them

September 21st, 2008, 9:00 AM
no! his name is mecha warrior and he's a completely different character.

September 21st, 2008, 9:08 AM
is it to late for me to join if not
Name(include the type of animal you are if you are one): chaos the echidna sorry if i spelled it wrong i want it to be what knuckles is
History: chaos grew up along with knuckles and was always stronger than knuckles
Personality: a very cocky, boy who thinks and almost is better that every one else
Apperance: looks like knuckles but is kinda a dark purple/blackish color
Ablitiy/power: he is 5x as strong as knuckles and can run fast but under all the hedgehogs

No it's not to late for you to join you can come in at any time wow this rpg is getting real good I will start rping again after i've found out where we are so far in the rpg
plus everyone in this thread if you want to use another members person at least ask them before you actually put them in a scene some people might not care if you use them or not but other people kind of get angry when you use their person.

September 21st, 2008, 9:41 AM
back to the story...

"so lunart you joined forces with him?"
"he was forced to join me mortal..."
"Shadow punch!"
"ughn! grrrrr"
prism aimed a teleport sign at SL
SL disapeared...
prism looked down at dash
"i must find the Life fragment of the MasterEmerald"

EDIT: first page post!!!!

September 21st, 2008, 9:50 AM
after LS teleported away from Prism he started looking for the life frgment of the master emerald
and sohe left Dash with the chaos emerald he had
he then went to an ice cave to rest and ther he saw something that no one
could have ever believed! it looked like Dash,it seemed like Dash too..but it wasnt...
it was an ice sculpture that Dash he made for Dash wen they were younger.
he then realized that this cave was were they first met.
so he sat down thinking about good old memories...

September 21st, 2008, 10:39 AM
"so youre my other bro and your names kinos?"
"yes manic"
*insert more talking here*
"now we need your help ,brother, sister,

September 21st, 2008, 7:33 PM
Lightning, Statik, and Skyy scene:

As Lighning, Statik, and Skyy flew to Sonic, Lightning forgot something. They all stopped half way to Sonic.
"Wait a minute, Statik, where's Drako?" asked Lightning.
"Oh crap!!! I forgot about him... the last thing he said was that he was trying to find Mecha Warrior. He was also along side with Boltstrye." answered Statik.
"I'll try to find them." said Skyy. He flew off with amazing speed.

Drako, Boltstryke, and Mecha Warrior scene:

"So are you comin or what Warrior?" asked Bolt.
Warrior explained,"Of course, I have mastered all my training because I knew this day would come. You see, I was built along side with Metal Sonic X. I was created by Eggman. Then eveything broke loose. Metal and I were in glass containers. He broke out and that signaled my trouble alarm to fight. Metal and I fought and Eggman escaped. We were fighting til one of us were destroyed. I was no match for him. I tried to escape but he kept on pounding and shooting me with arm cannons, lasers, and guns. Finally, he blew a hole in the wall when I dodged his Mega Arm Destruction Missile. I fled through that hole."
"Wow! Why didn't you tell me that story before Warrior?" Drako asked.
"I was waiting for the right moment." he said.
"Come on guys, we gotta move outta here yo!" Boltstryke ran off. They followed.
Drako and Mecha ran off a few seconds later.

As they were running, they spotted a glowing light blue figure up in the sky. It was Skyy. Skyy saw them and flew downwards. The other guys stopped running.
"Come on Drako... we have to go to Sonic... HE'S IN TROUBLE!" Skyy announced. Skyy and Drako flew, Mecha and Bolt ran... they were going like 300 mph!
Finally they reached Sonic.

October 4th, 2008, 3:58 AM
When Lightning,Statik,Skyy,Botlstryke,Draco and Mecha Warrior saw sonic,Skyy felt a terrible power,it was an agonie to feel,but he kept it a secret with Lightning so they wouldnt worry the others
Shade and sonic explained them everything while shadow took off to fight Lunart,without knowing the Darkness...
after Sonic and Shade had learned that Dash was killed,they were devasteted
they then said:wat do u think happened with prism? said Sonic
i have no idea... said Shade
wait...dd u just say Prism? said Statik?
i dont believe he's still alive after wat happened with his mother.... amazing.
anyways we must find Prism,he knows the secret to defeat Metal Sonic X
we have got to find him,we weill search into teams of 2
Sonic,u will go with Shade
Boltstryke,u will go with Mecha Warrior
Draco and Statik,i want 2 to go together
Ruby,u will go with Shade and Sonic to help ok?
and Skyy u will go with me

is every body clear? good
now meet us back here in 3 days

October 4th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Right befor everyone, left a voice said,"What about me guys? You forgetting an old friend?"
Everyone looked up. It was Silver.
"Why-what- why did you come back from the future?" Sonic asked.
Silver replied,"If this keeps up, there will be no future so let's hurry. I'll go alone to find pris---"
A blast from no where shot silver out of the sky. He was knocked out cold.
"Hey Sonic! Long time no see! Remember me! It's your old buddy... your old rival."
"NO WAY! It-it-it's Scourge. Oh crap. and you... Fang."
"Yup. He brought me along too. Now prepare to die. This world is gonna end soon so it's best putting you outta the way before all this pandemonium happens." Fang pointed his gun towards Sonic.

Here is Scourge and Fang:
Scourge (left), Fang (right)

October 4th, 2008, 10:41 AM
and then everybody felt the power that was an agonie to Skyy...
it wasnt the Darkness,it wasnt Metal Sonic X either...
it was someone else...
thang fang/scourge/watevs who was petrified by that power got knocked out by sonic who quickly reacted after the feeling of power.
Sonic then said: cmon! we've got to find Prism everybody!

in the meantime Shadow had found Lunart and it was very cold were they were,
near the ice cave where Prism was,SL was trying to find Prism to make sure he wouldnt get in the way.
but he was stopped by Shadow....

October 4th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Silver finally woke up and noticed everyone was gone. He looked up and found eggman right in front of him.
"Metal Sonic. Pick him up by his neck."
Metal picked him up crushing his neck making it hard for him to breathe. Silver gasped for air and then broke free of the grasp by punching metal's arm with a lot of force. He then pushed eggman and metal back with his telekinesis. Silver flew away as fast as he can, but Metal used his homing missile to blow him down. He crash landed very roughly. Metal than used an electric rope from his hand to wrap around silver. Silver couldn't release because it was psychic proof.
"Let ME OUT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He yelled.
Skyy heard it and tried going back only to be stopped by Lightning.
Lightning told him,"I know it's hard... but we must keep moving. I have faith in Silver."
Eggman and Metal dragged Silver with them......... wherever they were going...

October 4th, 2008, 11:04 AM
when Shadow was in front of SL and the Darkness.
he then said,go on take control of me.
wat are u waiting for?! you know u need more stronger allies!
well wats it gonna be,SL then came to him and said:
hahahaha,dont be foolish Shadow,we dont need you at all,all we need is the Power of the Ice Fearow that was buried in this very cave,if u will excuse me i have purposes to attend to.
Bye Bye weakling*hits Shadow with Dark Wave attack*
Ice fearow,your power will soon be mine!

October 5th, 2008, 5:10 PM
Out of no where, as Silver was getting dragged appeared a purplish figure that made a tornado. It was Espio. He was camoed the whole time. Espio threw a ninja star at the electrical rope and it broke. Metal noticed Espio so Metal pointed his missile at him and launched it. Espio jumped on the missile and bounced off of it spinning and doing a kick. Metal caught his foot and threw him in the air. He then pointed a machine gun at him and started shooting. Right before the bullets touched Espio, they stopped and went back down to Metal. Silver made them go down. He also put Espio down gently. They tried to make an escape but Metal flew to them and tackled them down. A purple bubble came from no where and blew Metal and Eggman outta the sight.
"Thanks Vector for your exploding bubblegum!" Espio said.
"Espio! Good you--came to my--rescue. I was done--for if you didn't." Silver huffed and puffed.
Then they moved on and saw Shadow lying outside of a cave.

October 5th, 2008, 5:25 PM
when silver and Espio saw shadow,they went on to help him but as he was,Shadow denied it and went in the cave.Espio and Silver fallowed him and wondered why was Shadow acting that way,it was like he wanted to kill someone more badly then ever and he couldnt do anything about it,it was a sorrow that he was planning to get rid of.Shadow then started running,they folowed,and of course and when they reached the deep end of the cave,they saw SL looking for the power of the ice-Fearow.
they couldnt feel Prism's force because he was well hidden and supressing his strengh...
it was just like a war was about to begin,and not every one was ready..

October 5th, 2008, 5:31 PM
Thread Warning 2

One Paragraph minimum per in-character post.

Please read the rules for reference as to how long your paragraph should be.

Should this happen again, this thread will be closed.

October 5th, 2008, 7:34 PM
u know wat? forget it then... i'm done with this rp for a while.

October 7th, 2008, 7:23 AM
dude thats spamming your not even in the rp don't just come around saying "metal sonic is gay" you even bother to read the rules now we have a second thread warning because of you and if we get one more this rp is done so stay away from this thread dude

October 7th, 2008, 9:15 AM
u know wat? forget it then... i'm done with this rp for a while.

same i'm done as well for now...

April 26th, 2009, 5:47 AM
Is it too late to join? (I'm just adding this because "my post is too short" ifhk ;ovhW Iulgbythb)

May 27th, 2009, 11:36 AM
should i alert a mod or something? i mean the threads dead now.