• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I come from Sadrea!

Alex_Of_Sadrea

Legendary Keeper
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    I'm here to chit-chat about Pokemon, and hopefully be able to interest some people in our Pokemon Role-playing board. Don't worry; I'm not here to impose or take away any members from this site. Rather, give our link to you guys so maybe some people who aren't able to find Pokemon Roleplays with actual plots have a way to find us.

Who knows, maybe there are some great roleplayers on this site who just haven't been discovered yet. You do have an entire section deticated to Pokemon Roleplaying, so I bet there's a bunch of them here we'd love to come join us. I can't link yet, because I'm so new, which is fine.

I hope to meet you all soon!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • :D Welcome to pc, Alex_Of_Sandrea! I happen to LOVE rping, and used to do so quite often. x3 I still do, but currently I am only in one and I can't start yet. :< But be sure to read the rules; I don't think you are allowed to give out links in posts or pms. You can only put a link in your siggy~

EDIT:
    Beachboy: Watch out, you're contradicting yourself. xD

-Neko

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Yeah... no. Whether you can link or not, you're not allowed to advertise here at PC, simple as that really. Just note you may only advertise in your signature, and even then, you can't indirectly advertise to go there. (Sorta like you are in this thread. :x)

Well, welcome to PokéCommunity. Hope you enjoy everything we have to offer. ;D

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay. There are good RPGs here just people tend to not start them :/

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokeCommunity! Have fun RPing, and other stuffoez. XD I'm not too into RPing, but there are a lot of people who are. ^_^ Anyways, have fun at PC, hope to see you around some time. ;3

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • Hi, mate. Hope you like it in here. I dunno anything else to say. Thses lines are just tooo overused.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, it seems like we have a pretty great RPing section here at PC.
    You should watch out, as it may be some of your members migrating here! xD

None-the-less, I welcome you to PokéCommunity.
    If you are into RPing, I'm sure you're going to make lot's of friends very quickly.
    In fact, this site is just full of great members!

I hope you have a great time here and that you stay active!
    Have fun.

Back